Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57234 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
DrAify:
Kaisha

Jason

Ava

Ryan
What's up with you Africans and Western names? tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34420498[/quote]

You need more than that to be considered a real man cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yungmarshall(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
DrAify:
Kaisha
Jason
Ava
Ryan
let's get married cool
DrAify:
Kaisha
Jason
Ava
Ryan
let's get married

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Justfollowit post=34420610][/quote]That should be enough for every woman. cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Tashaamania(f): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chinazamekpere
Chikoso
Chukwunaraotito
Obinoscopy Obinna

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
That should be enough for every woman. cheesy
I disagree

Some could care less. What if you became impotent? undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got diick. grin
chaiiii diick has nothin to do with what op wrote up there naa cheesy#names pls not diick!!
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

I disagree

Some could care less. What if you became impotent? undecided
The tongue, the Love Machine and the finger can't be impotent too. tongue

You see, man must wack. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
The tongue, the Love Machine and the finger can be impotent too. tongue

You see, man must wack. grin

You need help, seriously! angry

Life is so much more sad

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiii diick has nothin to do with what op wrote up there naa cheesy#names pls not diick!!
We have guys with the name: Dickson - Which means the son of a Diick and I was only telling the lady that I have a son called Diick. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Tashaamania(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
what about chimpanzee
Iga ma kwanu? angry
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
what about chimpanzee

3 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

You need help, seriously! angry

Life is so much more sad
Yeah, I need ya help. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Dollyak(f): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
DrAify:
Kaisha

Jason

Ava

Ryan
Those are western names huh.

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
We have guys with the name: Dickson - Which means the son of a Diick and I was only telling the lady that I have a son called Diick. grin
oh lawd!!!!when will u stop lying? cheesy i am looking forward to dat day.

3 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh lawd!!!!when will u stop lying? cheesy i am looking forward to dat day.
shocked shocked Where is the lie here? angry
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yungmarshall(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
truckpusher quick kill does fish 4 your profile make we take do pepper soup 4 my wife

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
truckpusher quick kill does fish 4 your profile make we take do pepper soup 4 my wife
Wetin be ya wife name ? grin

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked Where is the lie here? angry
u telling her u cant afford d bride price dat u gat is diick cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yungmarshall(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin be ya wife name ? grin
dollyak d queen of my heart
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by obontami: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Boys- Alexander, Jason ,Terry and Banks

Girls- Nelly and Kaylan

3 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yungmarshall(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
obontami:
Boys- Alexander, Jason ,Terry and Banks

Girls- Nelly and Kaylan
wat about ovie whiskey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
u telling her u cant afford d bride price dat u gat is diick cheesy cheesy
Oh! I see. grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
dollyak d queen of my heart
Have you tasted ? undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh! I see. grin
chaii ##smh!!
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaii ##smh!!
Wetin? shocked shocked no be just small lie. tongue grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by stephenqueen: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
kITATITA:
ORUBEBE

PATIENCE

FAYOSE
Na Those pikin go kill you grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by stephenqueen: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buhari-boy
Osinbanjo-girl cheesy
Mumu bìtch, for ur village dem dey name girl osinbanjo ba undecided undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by IcyIcy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
boy- jerriel, jeric, clovis, theodoric, thedric
girl - Derinda, Derine
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na Those pikin go kill you grin grin

No way. I have Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Caseless: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
One hand as long as you'll reciprocate the same gesture - I can't afford to leave my iyawo behind for all these boys like caseless and co to be visiting, pretending to be paying condolence visit while looking for a way to knack my wife. grin grin
trust me, you can leave her on my lap and nothing will happen. My di'ck has self-control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.