Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57360 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by chidifyn(f): 2:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Blanc8:
Tudor - My Son

Mmesoma - My Daughter
*My dad would name my son an igbo name, my wife would name my daughter an english name. *thinking #Mia dunno the meaning tho
. MIA -- can be d short name for Miannaya(in Abiriba kingdom) meaning father's wife..
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Symphony007: 2:38am On Jun 05, 2015
I always loved the name "giovanni" it's italian but I don't care how it will sound with nigerians, i'll give my son. Especially now that I have found out that giovanni is Italian for john. And my father's name is john. It will be picking a name I like with a wonderful tribute to my dad as an added advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by slam7000(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY

Ehis, yes...Ehis is short for Ehimare. I think it's an Edo name.. The other two are rubbbbbbbish.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by slam7000(m): 2:48am On Jun 05, 2015
MrDoGood:

Are we not in a western land?

No we are not. Your name should identify you.

Names like that is as silly as bleaching.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by slam7000(m): 2:55am On Jun 05, 2015
haul:

You fake as5 pu5sy should stop hallucinating this is no movie. I bet you bleach your skin to be light as the sun,low life low self esteem hoes.

Get a grip

They are messed up in the head big time.

That's how slaves lost their identities. Today you will hear names like Shaniqua, shaneeqa, taniqua, Taneequa, it's like a Scottish answering Nakata instead of Scott or McQueen.

People are losing it slowly.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by bogolobango(m): 2:56am On Jun 05, 2015
So na oyinbo name u won give ur pikin na u mumu pass for west africa

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by mytym(m): 2:57am On Jun 05, 2015
In addition to the Nigerian names i must have given...

a boy → Benjamin, William

a girl → Elizabeth, Esther

boy twins→ Bauer, Cauer or William, Wallace

girl twins → Esther, Emily or Gwendolyn, Grace

mixed twins →Benjamin, Elizabeth
→Daniel, Dorcas
→David, Dorothy
→Herbert, Hannah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by slam7000(m): 3:01am On Jun 05, 2015
iyke926:
Ada Juventina (Girl)

Ikenna Francesco (Boy)

Ross Ojukwu (boy)

Why not Ada Barcelona or Emeka Lazioni
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by mytym(m): 3:11am On Jun 05, 2015
this thread reminds me of a former church member who pulled a strange one..
his first born -a set of twin boys christened Stone &Cozens.
His second born is a girl and gave her Margaret Thatcher (in full)...
the whole church was agog with loud reactions when he first did it.
He could have as well named the twins Channon & Smith, Nelkon&Parker or Holderness & Lambert (you know these subjects)

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by BabaOneChance: 3:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Professar Asibade angry
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by candace16(f): 3:20am On Jun 05, 2015
I'll have two kids, first son Alpha, 2nd Zoey
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by modelboy(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2015
martyns303:
H. Crystabel ------------ Girl
H. Martyns Jnr. --------- Boy
H=Honulenginwachuku crystabel
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ireneidiva(f): 3:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you oyinbo? undecided
What's wrong with your local names? undecided

Bunch of ***** running round this threadundecided

What's your business with his names Are you their mom? Is ehis not a local name? Must you insult

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ogechchukwu: 3:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Guys I have losed a lot wen it come to tradition a lot to white people .there is no way I will give my children any English name NEVER ..
If so why white people don't give there children Africa names like ngozi. Chidiebube. Ogechi. Oluchi. .but we Africans we like.Clinton .Kennedy name it.etc. ...I reject in English name in Jesus name .Amen oooo.Africans we have lose a lot to white in every thing .open your eyes guy please..

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2015
[color=#550000] 1st child (girl)-- Chinasa (first name pending)
2nd child(twin boy 1)--Chinedu Alexandar
3rd child (twin boy 2)--Ikenna Bonnuel
last $ 4th(girl)--Ifunanya (first name pending)[/color/]
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by pragmatistm(m): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Have you heard of
www.babynames.com
www.behindthename.com/
and
www.fakenamegenerator.com/

You can get baby names and meaning there there.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by surawilly(m): 3:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Abu-sufyan
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Crieff(m): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Caracta:
Thread massively derailed by Truckpusher and his goons.

@topic, my list is too long for this space. My siggy has one of them.

Name some.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 05, 2015
DrAify:
Kaisha
Jason
Ava
Ryan
Let's tie(ght) the nut... hehehe
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Cetona(f): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Oluwatimeleyin Oyinkansola Oluwashinaayomi Collins Fernando undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by OkuDiOver1(f): 4:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Xandar20:

yeah, nice names..... hope we get married
lol oya take me to mama for proper introduction.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by roniex2(f): 4:24am On Jun 05, 2015
walter-boy oluwakayikunmi(kk)-girl...
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Kenneth205(m): 4:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really? You are not up to it grin

Here are they:

100 human brains

100 white lions' intestines

100 six month foetuses

100 calabashes

100 mortars and pestles

100 dark skinned female virgins

100 fair skinned female virgins

100 dark skinned eunuchs

100 fair skinned eunuchs

100 yam tubers

100 kegs of palm wine

....would you like me to go continue

LOL.... NASO U DY EXPENSIVE??
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ogechchukwu: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Guys I have losed a lot wen it come to tradition a lot to white people .there is no way I will give my children any English name NEVER ..
If so why white people don't give there children Africa names like ngozi. Chidiebube. Ogechi. Oluchi. .but we Africans we like.Clinton .Kennedy name it.etc. ...I reject in English name in Jesus name .Amen oooo.Africans we have lose a lot to white in every thing .open your eyes guy please..
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by mamakendra(f): 4:37am On Jun 05, 2015
kendra
chimeremeze

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by jck1976(m): 4:50am On Jun 05, 2015
My name is Chris and my wife's name is Tina. So Christina would be great.

3 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by GboyegaD(m): 4:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Damian is a nice name.

And why all "Ade"? Do you have royal bloodline, since I believe that's reserve for only Yorubas with royal bloodlines? Then again I don't know how things work these days with the bastardisation of the culture/traditions.

Topic:

Boys: I like Femi, Omar, Hakim, and Malcolm

Girls: Aaliyah, Naomi, Temi, and Adeola.

I'm a royalty myself and so will be my children.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Amrabat and marvaeux (boy)
Amdalat and zilina (girl)

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ceejay80s(m): 5:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Tasha and kisha

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Trunaijian: 5:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Opiosko:
U didn't go for a scan or the scan did not show the sex or u didn't read the scan result? ...... What's wrong wif knowing the sex of a baby b4hand?
"We chose not to see the sex until birth"
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by njiaka(f): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Nmasinachi
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Oblitz(m): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Alex

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.