Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You (1480 Views)

What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) / Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Dannidom(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
No two women are exactly alike, that’s why no two women would react in the exact same manner in a given situation.

With that said, there are simply no rules for women.

But despite there being no rules for the behavior of the female species, it’s still possible to deduce what’s going on in their heads from time to time.

clad on this thread are very likely (infact most of the time) signs that shows that she is practically not into you

1. Eye contact is a foremost starter of every romantic relationship. wink wink The first eye contact is inevitable, but subsequently you are the lone 'moper' you find out that she appears cold or a bit uncomfortable about you checking her out, instead she gives you a stern look you know that kind of look 'I no be your mate' look and then turn-off her neck bearing to your side for the whole time and only looks at you unless she really has to. My broda look elsewhere!

2. Getting her talk to you is like knaking your head against a wall. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She is cold and stiff when you try to strike a conversation with her. Each time, your tête-à-tête ends before it even starts, and you catch yourself in a monologue about mundane happenings around the world. However, when she is with others she is the loudest in the group! A split personality, or simply one of the signs she is not into you?

3. You may be humorous and the ‘Chandler’ of sarcasm, but that will have no effect whatsoever on this girl. Even if everybody in the room is rolling on the floor laughing, she will not even force herself to smile. Girls in love are known to giggle at everything I mean everything that their guy tells them, no matter how unfunny or stupid. And here you have a girl who is challenging your wits and giving you strong indications that she is not interested. Now I am in a state of pity for you, dude!

4. If she goes out of her way to make sure that you don’t foot the bill entirely on your own, she is not interested. If it’s just the two of you (in the off chance that this happens in the first place), she will enforce the idea of going Dutch; if it’s a huge group of people, she will still advance her share of the damage. This is a sure sign that she doesn’t want to be indebted to you in any way possible, so that you don’t claim later on that she used you without being in love with you. She is nipping it in the bud, buddy!

5. If she’s always talking about her ex, whether she actively mentions getting back with him or everything she hated about him, this is a clear sign she hasn’t moved on from her previous relationship. No matter how much effort you put in, if her head or heart is somewhere else, you’re a rebound and cutting yourself short.

6. When you get introduced, it’s as a friend. There’s a difference with being introduced as a friend, and as a “friend.” A friend can be anyone she knows, possibly even an acquaintance. However, being introduced as a “friend” with a giggle or wink can signify that you’re just a friend for now, until things progress. If you don’t see the giggle or wink when you’re being introduced to someone, then she really means you’re just a friend!

7. You are friend zoned if you constantly get reminded of how nice you are as a 'friend' or how such a great listener you are or are literally asked to assist her do some crazy jobs on which she is not participating in damn man! is over you got to call it quits before... damn! cry cry cry cry

8. “I love you… Friend!” Nothing secures your spot in the friend zone as much as these four words cheesy cheesy cheesy. Either man up and tell her your feelings or just accept being so near yet so far from her. embarassed embarassed

There are instances where admitting your feelings can make her see you in a more romantic light. But there’s also the possibility that she’ll say something along the lines of “I don’t want to ruin our friendship!” By then you’re practically super-glued to your spot in the friend zone.

9. You've jejely gone through this whole article and you know that every last one of it is true. You have known all along in your heart that she’s just not that into you, but you have silenced that voice and gone literally blind in a love that will never be reciprocated! The game’s over. There are a lot of other versions; play the one that suits your maybe level 2.

Trust me, when she enters your life, you will know for sure that she is the one! But if you are still adamant on pursuing your current crush, I suggest you ask her directly instead of harboring these fears and emotions in your heart. She will have all the answers to your questions – she’s into you or she’s just not that into you. I wish you all the best! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by falconey(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yimu
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
IM TIRED OF ALL THIS TEN SIGNS THAT SHOWS A GIRL IS NT INTO BLA BLA BLA, @OP THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER

2 Likes

Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin I'm guilty of #4... I always do this...
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IM TIRED OF ALL THIS TEN SIGNS THAT SHOWS A GIRL IS NT INTO BLA BLA BLA, @OP THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER
gringrintongue
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by ThuGnificenX: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Bro me sef tire.
List upon list to show how Stupedinluv the female gender is...
Ps we do dem a favour tho

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
But not all fish are good for eating
LORDSAMURAI:
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Elparaiso(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is better to be homeless than to reside in any Friend zone.

God knows I have stayed in a lot of friend zones sha.
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Bro me sef tire. List upon list to show how Stupedinluv the female gender is... Ps we do dem a favour tho
LOL
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrintongue
FINE GIRL
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by prisiluv(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Signs ko,wonders ni undecided All these happen during the "Chase" period...If u are not interested in someone,let them know straight up! It is D guys that give the opportunity for all these to happen...she aint feeln you? move on! someone else will...as for ladies,it'll be a lot better if we stop basing our self esteem on how many guys are chasing us,or how long the chase goes on!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Maxity02(f): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
so many guys r there languishing
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by amokeme(f): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dannidom:

4. If she goes out of her way to make sure that you don’t foot the bill entirely on your own, she is not interested. If it’s just the two of you (in the off chance that this happens in the first place), she will enforce the idea of going Dutch; if it’s a huge group of people, she will still advance her share of the damage. This is a sure sign that she doesn’t want to be indebted to you in any way possible, so that you don’t claim later on that she used you without being in love with you She is nipping it in the bud, buddy!

I don't agree with this one.. I mean, when has footing my own bill on a date become a sign that I'm not interested in the guy?
And I don't see anything wrong with the bold.. you guys sef, what do you really want?? A lady allows you spend on her, and you all call her a gold digger. She doesn't let you spend on her and you say she is not interested in you... Really?? undecided haba!
Mu'n dai shiga uku sad
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Chanchit: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm sure that number4 is not for Nigerian girls, cos an average 9ja babe thinks the best way to chase you away is to make your account run enter pure red.
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Dannidom(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
amokeme:
I don't agree with this one.. I mean, when has footing my own bill on a date become a sign that I'm not interested in the guy?
And I don't see anything wrong with the bold.. you guys sef, what do you really want?? A lady allows you spend on her, and you all call her a gold digger. She doesn't let you spend on her and you say she is not interested in you... Really?? undecided haba!
Mu'n dai shiga uku sad
You dont get the point. Ofcourse it will be nice when a girl pays our bill after a date but then when you sub the fun part of it with blatant refusal to sheath your wallet even when the guy is practically begging. says one thing "This is a pity date and i dont want you to feel that I am indebted to you" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by amokeme(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dannidom:
You dont get the point. Ofcourse it will be nice when a girl pays our bill after a date but then when you sub the fun part of it with blatant refusal to sheath your wallet even when the guy is practically begging. says one thing "This is a pity date and i dont want you to feel that I am indebted to you" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, fun part indeed. If the girl wants to have the "fun part" I don't see anything wrong smiley and that doesn't mean she doesn't love him
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by fotadmowmend(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice one..... Eyes contact is very important. u can get an hint abt ur 'status' with a lady by systematically studying her eye balls wen urz come in contact with hers. Also, she will be interested in anythg u say. Never force urself into a lady's life.
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Dannidom(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrintongue
Caught you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Dannidom(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm guilty of #4... I always do this...
Damn!

Honey you are going to say this cry cry cry cry
Re: 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dannidom:
Damn!

Honey you are going to say this cry cry cry cry

Definitely... It happened to me many times..I make sure when I go on date ,im not empty handed coz i never know if the person i date, i may like it or not...

(1) (Reply)

My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. / So Bored!!! Who Is Up 4 A Chat / She Is Older But I Want Her Still

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.