Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers (1966 Views)

What Type Of Woman Would You Absolutely Not Be Attracted To No Matter What / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Don’t Tell A Man What Type Of Woman He Should Be Attracted To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Mishydoo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Single,unmarried guy I am. However,I find this irresistible attraction towards young single mothers esp with a baby girl...I just feel the strong urge to be responsible for them,care and love dem like mine. Is this normal?Am scared I might finally marry a single mother.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's normal na.. You don't want to a marry spoilt qirl.. but who will marry the ones you've spoilt.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Are they not humans?
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by jamex93(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
no ooo

na evil spirit at work

prayer n fasting mode
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by adorablevic: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oga,they r human beings not outcasts is it because they have given birth lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by boboLIL(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
U nid deliverance 0h.... Say n0 t0 2nd hand pr0ducts 0h
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ehn?
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's ok, there is nothing wrong with you. The ones you should stay away from are those with different children from different men. Hmmmmm, those ones na one chance.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Young03(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
not too bad sha
Bt bros, u no c chasis cum de follow 2nd hand
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
What you like may seem bullshit to another person
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Jamean(f): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is this one saying undecided

GeneralQuamdeen:
It's normal na.. You don't want to a marry spoilt qirl.. but who will marry the ones you've spoilt.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Jamean:
What is this one saying undecided
where do you keep your brain?
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Anything wrong with single mums? Aren't they humans? undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Phikom(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by babs01(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
where do you keep your brain?
serious, what ar u saying?
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by DEIFIED(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Its perfectly normal, maybe you want to have a child especially a female child.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by ademoladeji(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Very n absolutely normal in as much as ladies are also attracted to Single fathers! cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Safari29: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Guys pls pray about it. single mothers are hell on earth
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2015
jamex93:
no ooo

na evil spirit at work

prayer n fasting mode
Rubbish! Before God, being a single mother is not wrong, but what led to it - pre-marital sex. The girl you intend to marry that is not a single mother, do you know she may have had sex more than a single mother and had aborted her pregnancies?
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Mishydoo(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2015
ademoladeji:
Very n absolutely normal in as much as ladies are also attracted to Single fathers! cheesy

Really?...Therez just smthn wonderful about them
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Mishydoo(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Young03:
not too bad sha

Bt bros, u no c chasis cum de follow 2nd hand

Maybe its the boldness,determination,and kind heart to keep a child and face the world despite riddicle.most single ladies would selfishly abort a child out of a desperate and wicked heart
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Mishydoo:
Single,unmarried guy I am. However,I find this irresistible attraction towards young single mothers esp with a baby girl...I just feel the strong urge to be responsible for them,care and love dem like mine. Is this normal?Am scared I might finally marry a single mother.

Funny enough I thought I was the only one that had this issue. Am always head over heels for single baby mamas and guess what they even tend to be always nice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Mishydoo(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2015
jamex93:
no ooo

na evil spirit at work

prayer n fasting mode

While others are busy wasting dia lives doing abortion,shez busy takin care of her kid.therez smthn real about dem.their not trilled by many things and wld hardly cheat on u as a girlfriend.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Its perfectly normal bruh
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by wenson(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Op retrace ur origin o. maybe na 4rm d village
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Jayjay0(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Yes it's normal only if she is attractive
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by deltagirls99(f): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Mishydoo:

Single mom's rock!

But before you gone any further kindle ask the following question:

Do you truly love her or lusting after her

Is she marrying me to cover her shame
Is she marrying me so that the responsibility will be less
Is she marrying me just because no other guy wants her
Is she marrying me because her parent rain insults on her
Is she marrying me out of frustration
Is she marrying me so that no one call her names

And finally, why her baby daddy actually refuse to marry her.
Yeah, truth is bitter!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by octopusfreaky(f): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You make sense jere,
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Of course its normal.

The issues of hrt can never be understood. It can lead you to anyone, be it single mother, single father.
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2015
I cant
Re: Is It Normal To Be Attracted To Single Mothers by opedaydydx9(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
They fu*ck better anyways kissThey fu*ck better anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To First Say "I Love You." / When You're Not In The Mood For S3x / Signs You're With A Woman; Not A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.