Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? (3752 Views)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Deejavuu(f): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
undecided undecided

What did you eat in prison?

Pakistani bread wink

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Sadist : 9niceguy
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Smh!!

See what a holiday in Bahamas did to your memory cry sad
I had a lot of fun. wink
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

What were you eating in Bahamas?

Pakistani bread wink
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Deejavuu(f): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Delusion 101 cry

AgapeCharis:
I had a lot of fun. wink

Tales from kirikiri maximum prison..

Abeg you don derail reach angry
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=34440638][/quote] undecided angry
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Booking space cheesy cheesy

Op u said u belong to grp 8. I go soon find out wink
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided angry

How person go dey whey e be na night she go dey active.

Nai dey make me run from u small small. Sigh.. well how meeting dey go cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

How person go dey whey e be na night she go dey active.

Nai dey make me run from u small small. Sigh.. well how meeting dey go cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin, Na how we see am these days cheesy

Day time, person go dey busy, at night we are less busy. Which meeting? you mean the one you host, abi? grin
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, Na how we see am these days cheesy

Day time, person go dey busy, at night we are less busy. Which meeting? you mean the one you host, abi? grin
abi u be witch sad shocked

Don't u sleep? shocked shocked

Lol which meeting u think say I dey talk before.?? cheesy na meeting whey those fine babes dey get 4 mid night na wink

Besides I don reply your PM. Check my response.
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:
abi u be witch sad shocked

Don't u sleep? shocked shocked

Lol which meeting u think say I dey talk before.?? cheesy na meeting whey those fine babes dey get 4 mid night na wink

Besides I don reply your PM. Check my response. [/i]

I no be Witch o embarassed

I do sleep, i just woke up, and I'm not feeling sleepy anymore lipsrsealed

oh that meeting? grin i think i saw you, you were peeping through the hole grin

okay! lemme check
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:

I no be Witch o embarassed

I do sleep, i just woke up, and I'm not feeling sleepy anymore lipsrsealed

oh that meeting? grin i think i saw you, you were peeping through the hole grin

okay! lemme check

shocked shocked No be me u see oo

Aite. No probs

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Tomfrench:
Nairaland is a different world all together..

From my little observation, we have these GROUPS;

1: The 'haters crew' grin ...

2: The team of sadists undecided

3: The indifferent

4: The E-war lords grin

5: The champions of 'OFF-POINT'

6: The stalkers

7: The spammers

8: The jovial grin

9: The group of Saints......etc

Mention two Nairalanders that suit any of these groups

*scratches my yansh*
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmm, This Tomfrench, you just dey create thread anyhow

I understand grin

Which one do you fit in sef?

Hey! Msg from ipledge to you; he said he missed you
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by IamLEGEND1: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2015
our youths

leaders of tomorrow ( or at least datz wat we hope)

SMH
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai grin grin

He don deactivate undecided
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2015
suxxman:
1&2. The poster Below me grinlipsrsealed

4. Cherry'Eyes'

5. THESONOFMARKus grin

8. Me tongue
Are you psychotic?undecided
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by 9niceguy(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2015
vfactor:
Sadist : 9niceguy
Hmmm, tnk u
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2015
9niceguy:

Hmmm, tnk u

You re welcome!
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
vfactor:

You re welcome!
grin
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin

Monsieur Tomfrench. Bonjour!
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
vfactor:

Monsieur Tomfrench. Bonjour!
'comon cava' Monsieur smiley
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Tomfrench:
'comon cava' Monsieur smiley

Tre bien. E vouz?
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Tosyne2much abeg shift make I sidown. grin

I'm reserving this seat for Deejavuu. cool
Baba, you just go on sudden sabbatical leave cheesy
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
vfactor:

Tre bien. E vouz?
je vais bien Monsieur
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by peeparty(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2015
stephenqueen:
Chai grin grin
hhahahahaha.agapechris u see food chop for der?
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by peeparty(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

He don deactivate undecided
yea I miss daht dude mhn
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
peeparty:
yea I miss daht dude mhn

I swear.
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Omotayor123(f): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
If you ask me na who I go ask

walks out of thread *
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, you just go on sudden sabbatical leave cheesy
I go holiday for Bahamas. cheesy
Re: Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? by gabazin080(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2015
The mods for number 1 crew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Commandments For First Time Sex / How Jail Turned Me Into A Lesbian...i Was Arrested In 2013 / How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.