Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human (2842 Views)

A Shocking New Animal Was Discovered In China (pics) / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / See what his p*nis now looks like, after m^sturbating for 10yrs (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Iamfrank(m): 5:54am On Jun 05, 2015
A new kind of creature found in the
forest of Nandurbar district
(Maharashtra - India). Its appearance
resembles much with the human
beings. Some believe, it is actually a
form of Goblin (a dwarf-like
villainous character on European
stories).

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Wariz this? shocked *runs to get his Bible and Koran

1 Like

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Icon4s(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2015
This one na babe o.See how she fine. shocked

Could be a lost specie of the Homosapiens.
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Iamfrank(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2015
They even hv tail
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2015
the OP is on those guys that never reads instructions on the Question paper in exams..

How is this Post related to Romance section? angry.
That is BTW

Really amazed at some discoveries today..
Thank God we will never find such in Nigeria.
Good morning
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by FruityLass: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Among the wonders of God's creation!

E ru re nbami kabiye o si
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2015

'Creepy' doesn't even begin to describe this.
It's scarily haunting and much more.

Anyone who develops zoophobia after seeing this shouldn't be blamed - this is one frigging animal one should be scared of.

By the way, it seems more humanoid than even our supposedly closest primate, the chimpazee. Freak of nature? Not exactly; God made them all.smiley
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by TI1919(m): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2015
sportsmaster:
the OP is on those guys that never reads instructions on the Question paper in exams..

How is this Post related to Romance section? angry.
That is BTW

Really amazed at some discoveries today..
Thank God we will never find such in Nigeria.
Good morning
the second pix looks romantic

1 Like

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Lies!! If you belief this, then you might as well belief Jesus is the last born of Orunmila.

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Meti99(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
I can't believe this crap jare.

Op
produce the source...
u can't just post this kind of rubbish without adequate backup...

Meanwhile
i just google it, and there is nothing of such.
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by stuff46(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2015
in India?
I believe
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2015
NA waa ooo. I have one of it in my cage at home. Guys, they even play football

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by valentee(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
no source,nt on google...white lie

this is just human imagination jare,a well constructed ARTWORK
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by babs01(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Them plenty 4 my village

1 Like

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by DEIFIED(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Op lie lie pants on fire.
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Masterclass32: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Fakest fake undecided
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
stop peddling lies. although human animal crossbreeds have been made, this is clearly fake
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by infojunkie243(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
haba.. this thing is just a HOAX... a sculpted image using wax.... nawa for Nigerians... see someone don even call endtime
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by rawtouch: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Op na cross breed between u and what...

1 Like

Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Icon4s:
This one na babe o.See how she fine. shocked

Could be a lost specie of the Homosapiens.
u like her? cheesy
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Iamfrank(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Meti99:
I can't believe this crap jare.

Op
produce the source...
u can't just post this kind of rubbish without adequate backup...

Meanwhile
i just google it, and there is nothing of such.

Ur opinion dnt count...
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
seriously pple wont believe,but it's real!! cheesy
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by seankay(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lies. Whats the name of the creature so that we can search for it on google?
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by yilly(f): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
for something like dis, it supposed to be on net bt i cant c it. I browsed everywhere to check d links bt nothing shows its existence. I believe its just a painting from an artist cos this doesnt exist. If it exist, we need proof!
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude, found the multiple tips really exciting. Looks like some archeological painting
Re: Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human by Icon4s(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
u like her? cheesy

She is ur lost sister u know.

(1) (Reply)

Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy / See What This Man And His Babe Are Taking In A Restaurant On A First Date / Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.