Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy (2875 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Silverbird Cinemas will give two tickets to a couple in the Nairaland Romance section to see "The Prefect Guy" at Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, 133, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.

This is for a romantic date at the cinemas for two active members of Nairaland to be selected from the Romance section. You should be in Lagos, Nigeria.

See more about "The Perfect Guy" on https://www.nairaland.com/2596750/lovers-troop-see-perfect-guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CikoxQ4ytI4

Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Daaaamn! I will miss this shot grin grin grin..
Well good luck for the couple who gonna win this tongue tongue tongue
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by icym241: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
why lagoswhy nt oda states.....lyk plateau state...hmmm...nawa ooo
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by dharay99: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2015

so...
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Swissheart(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Eeehn.....nairaland singles nko?
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by libertyfather(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
icym241:
why lagoswhy nt oda states.....lyk plateau state...hmmm...nawa ooo

Hey commot there! Plateau get cinema? make I go click the link jejeli o jare
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by libertyfather(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
You op wetin nah? I click the link nothing to prove me and my wife free ticket participation nah sad
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
olajorn this could be us o tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by olajorn(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
olajorn this could be us o tongue grin
we go meet for multiplex cinema baby
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by icym241: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
libertyfather:

Hey commot there! Plateau get cinema? make I go click the link jejeli o jare

lemme ye word ojare aaaaah
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Swissheart:
Eeehn.....nairaland singles nko?
By couple, we mean Nairaland Romance couples and not that they are married.
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE

Get a job op

I have more job than you can have the skills to do. grin
And currently we are hiring, but only First Class and Second Class Upper graduates should apply.
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/author/michael-chima-ekenyerengozi
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Swissheart(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Orikinla:

By couple, we mean Nairaland Romance couples and not that they are married.
.....yeah I know.....just kidding
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by libertyfather(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
icym241:

lemme ye word ojare aaaaah

grin grin oya fund ur tee fare down hia.. make I Bai U teeket
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by icym241: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
libertyfather:
grin grin oya fund ur tee fare down hia.. make I Bai U teeket
i no trust u...i no wan com u go dey give me d giv nd take rules
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by libertyfather(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
icym241:

i no trust u...i no wan com u go dey give me d giv nd take rules

Sure if you look collecting after give, but if not I will give and troway face, sebi nah to just watch movie and go back
Re: Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy by Orikinla(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
The largest cinema chain in West Africa, Silverbird Cinemas will give three free tickets to three lucky readers of TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla to see "The Prefect Guy" at Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, 133, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.

TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla will choose the three lucky people from visitors here and members of Nairaland who are active posters in the Romance section.
http://www.totnaija..com.ng/2015/09/free-tickets-to-see-perfect-guy-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Do PHCN Take Electricity Off When Its Rainy / My Boyfriend Dump Me After Our First Time Sex - Nigeria Young Lady / +18 Bad Guys What Time Are You Waiting For (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.