Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (9398 Views)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2015
why do ibos think they are so important?

3 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by defashan: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2015
okosodo:
The only army general that really fought boko haram. Nigeria and boko haram are scams

Ohaneze: 'another ojukwu will go to war if ihejitika is touched'

Defashan: 'another ojukwu will run to Burkina Faso if another ojukwu starts ihejitikas war'.

9 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to Nigeria, where a particular group of pple feel they are above the law. What annoys me most is how these pple threaten Nigeria with "war" on every damn issue.

Now they want to go to war like Ojukwu, forgetting they ll also fail in waR like ojukwu (no offense my igbo friends on this forum). Buh what is difficult in doing things like this peacefully?
Why must it be 'war' 'war' 'war' threat all the time? Why?

I can bet my ballz that if Ihejirika and others are found guilty of these allegations, they ll be "touched" and nothing but the usual chest beating will happen. undecided undecided undecided

u are a monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by chesterlee(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2015
AI are confirmed Boko sympathizers
Why not probe Shekau.....Useless sets of cretins!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by mercyville: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has warned that another ‘Ojukwu’ will go to war if former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, whom it described as an illustrious Igbo son, is prosecuted as being clamoured by the Amnesty International.

Amnesty International had on Wednesday, called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands to investigate some former and serving Nigerian service chiefs for war crimes.

The crimes, according to AI were perpetrated during the fight against Boko Haram in the North-East between March 2011 and 2014.

It said in a comprehensive report, entitled, “Stars on their shoulders, blood on their hands: War crimes committed by the Nigerian military,” that no fewer than 8,000 persons were “murdered, starved, suffocated and tortured to death “in the North-East during the period.

AI in the report said that it had “compelling evidence” for the investigation of the former and serving Service Chiefs as well as “mid-level and senior-level military commanders.”

But in a swift response, National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro , described the report and AI’s call for Ihejirika’s trial as “utter rubbish”.

He accused some Northern elements of trying to use the international body to revenge on Southern military top brass, who staked their lives in defense of the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

Isiguzoro said “the last insult Ndigbo can take from those who think they are the owners of Nigeria is to allow them touch Gen. Ihejirika, who served his father land meritoriously”.

He said “what Ihejirika and other military personnel who staked their lives fighting Boko Haram deserve is commendation and not politically- motivated prosecution”.

His words: “Where was amnesty international when Boko Haram fighters were annihilating Christians in Northern Nigeria? Where was Amnesty International when Boko Haram was throwing bombs inside churches, mosques, markets, motor parks, etc and killing innocent Nigerians?

“What efforts have amnesty international made to bring sponsors of Boko Haram to book? Or will they claim they did not hear when some people threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable should ex- President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2011 presidential election”.

Ohanaeze accused Amnesty International of “bias, hypocrisy and playing double standards”, and warned President Buhari to disregard its report “if he wants to lead a united Nigeria”.

“Buhari should choose between leading a united Nigeria and supervising the fragmentation of Nigeria”, Ohanaeze fumed.

Ohanaeze further said: “They killed Igbo first General, Aguiyi Ironsi and nothing happened but this time around any attempt to touch another Igbo General will be vigorously resisted with our last drop of blood.

“Why did Amnesty International close its eyes and seal its lips when youth corps members from the South were being killed in the North after the 2011 presidential election result was announced? Why did amnesty international not call for the prosecution of those who supervised the genocide against Ndigbo before, during and after the civil war?”

Ohanaeze said apart from over 1 million Igbo killed during the war, Boko Haram and religious clashes had claimed over 200, 000 Igbos resident in the North with property worth over N2 trillion destroyed.

“Why is Amnesty International turning a blind eye to the systematic genocide against Igbos in the North and the gradual annihilation of Middle Belt communities by Fulani cattle rearers?

“That power has returned to the North does not mean that other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria will become slaves. Nobody should use amnesty international to intimidate any body unless they have agreed that we are tired of this forced union called Nigeria”, he said.

He further said: “We cannot become beggars because Jonathan lost election, and we have no regrets making our choices in the last election. South East and South South are integral parts of Nigeria and cannot be treated as slaves”.

The Ohanaeze leader also warned General Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), and noble laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka against their “serial anti-Igbo comments”, saying that “we have been carefully studying these unwarranted attacks and will take a position very soon”.

Ohanaeze “said no amount of jealously can stop Ndigbo from succeeding even in deserts because of our Jewish gene which our enemies cannot suppress”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/04/another-ojukwu-will-go-to-war-if-you-touch-ihejirika-ohanaeze-warns/
hmmmm
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by zendy: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:
Everytime I enter this section, it's only threats I see from this set of people. Can you people stand war in this country? Can you people survival in ur republic? War is no joke ooo

You are asking a people who already fought a war if they can stand war? You should have asked Shekau this first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by jorlons(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2015
I think it's safe to say Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. With the constant threats we are getting from these narcissistic folks, I don't think it would be wise to leave them amongst us. Maybe it's time a referendum is conducted for them to get the fvck out of the union.

I'm beginning to dislike the tribe and why do I have this feeling they are all the same ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
It's high time elders of this group cautioned their younger members over silly outbursts. So being an "illustrious Igbo son" now implies having immunity from investigation or prosecution! Ohanaeze is just too illustrious to prattle over serious matters.

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by eagleeye2: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
It was during Ihejirika's time that Boko Haram really felt the might of the Nigerian Army. But sadly, the Northerners felt he was rather killing the 'innocent' and went on ranting.
A. I. should say something about all the people who have lost their lives and have been displaced because of this Boko Haram thing.
If Ihejirika is probed or persecuted because of fighting BH, what do you all think will be happening to the Morale of the Nigerian Army?
I see no end in sight for this BH thing, since we are now playing politics and tribalism with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by wakaman: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2015
And another ojukwu would lose!

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by DaBullIT(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2015
The same way Asari Dokubo promised to burn lagos down if Jonathan does not win ??

Anyways , We all know that home and Abroad , igbos are less than 50 Million people

They try rubbish, they'll get rubbished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by zendy: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2015
MyMouth:
I don't like war but with the way this Igbo are going, if the war starts, I would gladly enlist into the Nigerian army and teach those flat heads a lesson. This this around, we will not stop until we wipe this county clean of them. Na wet in sef? Always war, war, war! As if them been win the first one.

That was round one. Round two is coming up and this time, there won't be any Britain or Russia coming to help Nigeria. This Country is sitting on a keg of Gun powder and one fork-up from the Daura cattle rearer will set it alight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
eagleeye2:
It was during Ihejirika's time that Boko Haram really felt the might of the Nigerian Army. But sadly, the Northerners felt he was rather killing the 'innocent' and went on ranting.
A. I. should say something about all the people who have lost their lives and have been displaced because of this Boko Haram thing.
If Ihejirika is probed or persecuted because of fighting BH, what do you all think will be happening to the Morale of the Nigerian Army?
I see no end in sight for this BH thing, since we are now playing politics and tribalism with it.
bro don't mind the sliwpoke coward people who are here on niaraland talking trash. ....

let them touch ihejirika .....then they will know why we are called ohaneze indigbo period
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by naijainstinct: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
u are mad and u are crazy

see this woman wrapper is also talking
Are you done? Now move to the left.....

Yaba Left actually grin

3 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Igbos should stop this there war threat every time.. Hope they re not expecting me from SS to fight 4 dem ? and tomorrow call me a betrayal
there re many ways to achieve something not war , I always say this if buhari misbehave I will fight against him.. I voted Him thou .. so my SE people Chill .

And to d northerners Stop hitting d polity.. I swear if u cause any further problem in Nigeria u will face d brunt alone.. If Nigeria Disintegrate I don't see d SE suffering, Or d SW. or we ND, So just behave urself ... Ihijirika did nor do anything wrong or his it bcous e his from SE ?

God bless Nigeria
#proudly Nigerian
#proudly N Deltan

3 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
The same way Asari Dokubo promised to burn lagos down if Jonathan does not win ??

Anyways , We all know that home and Abroad , igbos are less than 50 Million people

They try rubbish, they'll get rubbished
no problem but when it starts u will know the number

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by superstar1(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Another empty threat from the land of guy erosion.

It is the same ICC you are fond of threatening to go to, they will drag him to. This is an international case against him and not national.

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Let the ICC tell us he is not guilty and not some corrupt red cap wearing people.

If he is dragged to ICC, what will Ohan-akamu do, apart from the usual lame ultimatum?

Lest I forget, another Ojucrook will be resoundingly defeated again.

4 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2015
So who would they be fighting the war against? Are they going to America to fight Amnesty International?

If these ibo clowns like it or not, Ihejirika, the war criminal would be trialed and jailed by the ICJ

3 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by akinszz: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
u are mad and u are crazy
see this woman wrapper is also talking
are they not the same?

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by cheruv: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
no problem but when it starts u will know the number
Are you minding the morrafucker? angry
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by B69U: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Ohaneze takes a stand, all the yoruba with thieir multiple moniker jump on the thread.

Madness! Nigeria is not health, give us Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by B69U: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
If Amnasty could not release a report for all the male wipe out by OBJ in Niger Delta Odi genocide then na God don punish dem.

Buharis is not stupid to go any way near Ihejirika, the SS/SE are just waiting for any excuse or foolish move, no more Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by vega84(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to Nigeria, where a particular group of pple feel they are above the law. What annoys me most is how these pple threaten Nigeria with "war" on every damn issue..Since they saw the signs that their brother was going to lose the elections, I observe they've been aggressive.

Now they want to go to war like Ojukwu, forgetting they ll also fail in waR like ojukwu (no offense my igbo friends on this forum). Buh what is difficult in doing things like this peacefully?
Why must it be 'war' 'war' 'war' threat all the time? Why? As if say na so e easy.SMH(I only pity the innocent ones)

I can bet my ballz that if Ihejirika and others are found guilty of these allegations, they ll be "touched" and nothing but the usual chest-beating will happen. undecided undecided undecided

u are on point, bt wat de hell do u mean by fall in war like Ojukwu? Be careful ooo. #vegatalks
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by B69U: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2015
harde2lah:
If they want war, let them bring it on. We will open the front gate of hell for them again and let them meet satan. Rabbish

We want war, and an end of Nigeria. Let us go there. Anumanu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
zendy:

You are asking a people who already fought a war if they can stand war? You should have asked Shekau this first.
lyk seriously? "a people" smh 4 Biafra teachers.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
B69U:

[s]We want war, and an end of Nigeria. Let us go there. Anumanu![/s]
What are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2015
gs
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Masterclass32: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Amnesty International ... I used to think this organisation was genuine and sincere.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by B69U: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
harde2lah:

What are you waiting for flat head? Start it now...internet noise maker.

U are an id.iot using multiple moniker to talk like a child, our people have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking shit? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to Nigeria, where a particular group of pple feel they are above the law. What annoys me most is how these pple threaten Nigeria with "war" on every damn issue..Since they saw the signs that their brother was going to lose the elections, I observe they've been aggressive.

Why must it be 'war' 'war' 'war' threat all the time? Why? As if say na so e easy.SMH(I only pity the innocent ones)

I can bet my ballz that if Ihejirika and others are found guilty of these allegations, they ll be "touched" and nothing but the usual chest-beating will happen. undecided undecided undecided

talk is cheap

But why do we take these whites serious ..Nawa for Nigeria

Make amnesty tell us the atrocities 9th buhari in civil war

They can't do nothing ..Bleep amnesty

They should tell that to Hitler

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: APC Chairman, Jide Awe Denies Resigning Because Of Fayemi’ / I’m Not Intimidated By Moneybag Politicians, Won’t Step Down – Omoyele Sowore / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.