Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (9389 Views)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
PenSniper:

TEXAN ? AW, CMON. Not that bastion of resistance to eradication of slavery, the real home of KKK ? No. Clear the mess in Nigeria together ? Friend, thats a tall order. If we can jointly do that then would we have made a nation of Nigeria. But the factors militating against that are too numerous to overcome. A Nigeria where an ex-president or head of state, Oba, Obi, Emir, etc can be brought to book if found wanting. No, we cant make that of Nigeria. Although i believe in possibilities but we must face reality.
The KKK?....NO TEXAS is not the REAL home of KKK...The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army.And TK of KKK-Texas Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a fraternal, patriotic organization, and a new Klan movement that is promoting the ideals of White Christian civilization in Texas.They are working to rebuild a collapsing society on the principals of honor, duty, courage, brotherhood, and Texas patriotism.Striving in uniting White Christians that share SAME philosophies, disciplines, and traditional values in order to preserve and promote their race, heritage, and faith.They claimed to be the largest and fastest growing organization that is Pro-White, Pro-Christian,and Pro-Texas Independence in the Lone Star State. They seek membership only to those individuals who display the qualities of loyalty, dedication, and the unselfish desire to secure the existence of their race and a future for White children in the State of Texas.They are just a bunch of devils because God does not know whether you are black or red or yellow-Man.....I am sorry, but are you a pessimist? About the Nigerian thing....remember Ghana.....?
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BLOTRS: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
naijainstinct:
Enough of all this chest beating already!!!! angry Nothing and I repeat nothing will happen if Ihejirika is prosecuted according to law.
o boy, hope you are not hungry? did i hear you say nothing will happen? pls dnt wish
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PenSniper: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ritchiee:
The KKK...NO TEXAS is not the REAL home of KKK...The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army. TK of KKK-Texas Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a fraternal, patriotic organization, and a new Klan movement that is promoting the ideals of White Christian civilization in Texas.They are working to rebuild a collapsing society on the principals of honor, duty, courage, brotherhood, and Texas patriotism.Striving in uniting White Christians that share SAME philosophies, disciplines, and traditional values in order to preserve and promote their race, heritage, and faith.They claimed to be the largest and fastest growing organization that is Pro-White, Pro-Christian,and Pro-Texas Independence in the Lone Star State. They seek membership only to those individuals who display the qualities of loyalty, dedication, and the unselfish desire to secure the existence of their race and a future for White children in the State of Texas.They are just a bunch of devils because God does not know whether you are black or red or yellow-Man.....I am sorry but are you a pessimist? About the Nigerian thing....remember Ghana.....

Oh my error about the origin of KKK. Thanks for the enlightenment. Hmmm, that country is not as religiously and ethnically polarised as Nigeria where the polarisation is so entrenched to be almost insurmountable. I am an optimist but with some reservations in respective situations. Well you may dream on, as there is no harm in dreaming.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
PenSniper:

Oh my error about the origin of KKK. Thanks for the enlightenment. Hmmm, that country is not as religiously and ethnically polarised as Nigeria where the polarisation is so entrenched to be almost insurmountable. I am an optimist but with some reservations in respective situations. Well you may dream on, as there is no harm in dreaming.
Well...Life is all about dreams AND REALITIES.....Our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them and if you must know a dream does not become reality through magic, it takes determination,perseverance and hard work.NO PAIN,NO GAIN...but I hope and pray that we begin to gain because we have gone through a lot of pain....A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world......
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by front247: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
No be to speak. Let d action starts
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PenSniper: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ritchiee:
Well...Life is all about dreams AND REALITIES.....Our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them and if you must know a dream does not become reality through magic, it takes determination,perseverance and hard work.NO PAIN,NO GAIN...but I hope and pray that we begin to gain because we have gone through a lot of pain....A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world......

Hmmm, philosophical !
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
PenSniper:

Hmmm, philosophical !
Thanks....ciao..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Webster Global Denies Coerced Payment Claim By NDDC / N11.5bn School Chairs Contracts Smuggled Into NDDC Budget - IMC / Bekwarra-Gakem: Nigeria Civil War First Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.