Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (9402 Views)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by AlPeter: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nobody is witch-hunting anyone Northernerns, Westerners and Easterners were all implicated. I just don't get what the clown is complaining about. So if someone commits a crime such shouldn't be prosecuted again? What if every tribe takes this stance, of "na our brother " do you think you would be talking of having thriving businesses in other parts of the country? stob the hate speeches.

http://anambrariansnews.com.ng/?p=12132

Click on the link and save yourself some embarassment

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by ManMountain(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Ignorant fellow, what do you know?
I hope you are not from Edo state and you are making all these noise?
Do you know anything? Open your mind to sound reasoning.
Biafran animal!
Anyone that does not agree with you is ignorant?
Bastard ape!

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and if he's from Edo so what? Edo is ten times better and richer than any state from the South east. Edo is in fact the heart of south south. You'll all die in great numbers this time if you try and nonsense.

Lol, see this one?
heart of wetin?

Anyway, like I said, go sow ur own boys scout khaki, bcus u must stay in frontline to fight army of Biafra!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
ManMountain:

Biafran animal!
Anyone that does not agree with you is ignorant?
Bastard ape!

Nigerian? You are either a monkey or a baboon!
You can take one!

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by ManMountain(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Nigerian? You are either a monkey or a baboon!
You can take one!
Foolish Biafran animal
Your brothers, sisters, mother, father and all your kindred in your village are baboons.
I'm a Nigerian and PROUD!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
TI1919:
It is well
*yawwwwwwn*What is gwan here.....?Just arrived from an American sleep......
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by buzquet(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
fr3do:

let Buhari make any rash move, he will catalyze the already ongoing secession.
let's wait n c.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by buzquet(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
SOUNDKING:
this is what we always get, when a stack illitrate finally learns how to log on to NL. Read your poo again.
nw I knw d real gay n drunkard on nairaland
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
ManMountain:

Foolish Biafran animal
Your brothers, sisters, mother, father and all your kindred in your village are baboons.
I'm a Nigerian and PROUD!

Hahaha, one Naijiriyan, one baboon out of many

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chiaka:

You will click on 'Quote' below the comment you want to reply. It will display the persons word. All you do is either go right above the persons word or right below the persons words and type yours after typing your comment, hit the 'Submit' Button, below
thanks i qet it
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by coolitempa(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can only imagine if kashamu was yiboe.......NDLEA would have been accused of genocide.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by mulattoclaro(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Lol, see this one?
heart of wetin?

Anyway, like I said, go sow ur own boys scout khaki, bcus u must stay in frontline to fight army of Biafra!
see this fool. What will befall you this time would be more than what befell your forefathers.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and if he's from Edo so what? Edo is ten times better and richer than any state from the South east. Edo is in fact the heart of south south. You'll all die in great numbers this time if you try and nonsense.

and do u know d funniest tin ,, 1 fool from anambra or IMO go they tell my Edo brothers that they re nothing... WTF, wen I read comment on NL d tin so annoying, any little tin SE/SS shuoooo, we d real Niger deltans respect d EDoid people, Then 1 big fool from SE go call my brothers name, and Edo is richer than any state from there region

well bro leave them make dem fool thereself 4 NL, wen d tin comes we shall see, since dey believe so much in Asari, lemme see hw Asari go carry my entire region give Biafra

God bless my Good people of SS

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by BiafranPrince: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ignorant fools everywhere, what is SS, what is ND.

Start from there and ask yourself questions.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by alomeda600(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bring on the fight!
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by kingslly(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
If AI really wants to do the right thing they should start from Gowon, ObJ, Buhari, Danjuma etc We've had criminals at the helm of our affairs ever since
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PenSniper: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ritchiee:
*yawwwwwwn*What is gwan here.....?Just arrived from an American sleep......

Then please go back, but this time, into Ukraine sleep.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by cheruv: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

there u got it wrong, hw many % of Igbos re there in SS re they up to 20% ? or even 15% ?... u sounding as if Igbo dominate SS, U guys should just Not drag us into ur mess.. Abeg I use God beg u we re not part of ur selfish dream, or do u think of tat Lower Niger crap, Lolz. I pity u, All am saying is stop including SS and come online tomorrow to say we betrayed u guys, Cous i will gladly join d Nigeria Army if u include my state in ur selfish Country... wish u success in ur seccession plan. ASAP

#Proudly Nigeria
#Proudly N Deltan
God Bless Nigeria
I think you're the one deceiving yourself.. anyway your delusions are present bkos Anioma is still in the SS.that's why I've started an organization that calls for creation of anioma state and the retrieval of Igbo LGs in the SS back to the SE,so that our eyes would stop coming there.apart from the Mmoño/Mmong,no other SS group fought the war with us.
There are 21 Igbo LGs in the SS presently.. Support their return to the SE!

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Like play like play. No country will develop in this kind of environment. Nigeria must come to a roundtable talk and restructure this scam called Nigeria. The worst is yet to come if we fail to do the right thing.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Malawian(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
B69U:

U are an id.iot using multiple moniker to talk like a child, our people have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking shit? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.
what these guys dont know is that the average igbo is just waiting for who will arm them.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by mulattoclaro(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

and do u know d funniest tin ,, 1 fool from anambra or IMO go they tell my Edo brothers that they re nothing... WTF, wen I read comment on NL d tin so annoying, any little tin SE/SS shuoooo, we d real Niger deltans respect d EDoid people, Then 1 big fool from SE go call my brothers name, and Edo is richer than any state from there region

well bro leave them make dem fool thereself 4 NL, wen d tin comes we shall see, since dey believe so much in Asari, lemme see hw Asari go carry my entire region give Biafra

God bless my Good people of SS
God bless you. If Nigeria had more people like you it would be a better place.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Austin4lif: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
omenka:
This war people are clamouring for, who's gonna fight it?? They think bullets are gonna discriminate between old, young, sick, healthy, men or woman?? Why talk about war all the time??

Look to countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria etc and see what it looks like. You think had those countries foreseen where they are today, they would have did the things they did to have placed them in the kind of situation they are today??

What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians for God's sake
those countries u mentioned are all islamic and terrorize states. Having followed ur comments and write ups on this forum, it have been proven that u sound like a slave. Were is amnesty when fulani and hausas are killing christains? Were is amnesty when thousands of christains killed in kaduna and jos? Since independence Nigeria can not boast of a decade without violence. So can we say Nigeria is united? Some people think Nigeria belongs to them and we must tell them nobody owns Nigeria, Nigeria is for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
PenSniper:

Then please go back, but this time, into Ukraine sleep.
THANKS...You must be a jolly good fellow but I would vote for a Russian sleep than an Ukraine one anyday,if it were you,would you go for a Nigerian sleep or a Biafran sleep...sounds like BIAFROWN...millions of giant lols...*sets bed to go for a lovely Russian sleep*..............ZZZ.Z.Z.Z.Z.ZZZZ..ZZZ..ZZ
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Malawian(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
MyMouth:

Let the time come, I promise you, I will look for you and put a bullet in that your useless head. I promise u that. Mark my words!
it is because you have assumed you will be the only one having a gun.

2 Likes

Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
B69U:

U are an id.iot using multiple moniker to talk like a child, our people have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking shit? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.

Ojukwu was d actual war criminal dat caused d massacre of ur people. d jinx of Civil war can be broken nothing is impossible.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PenSniper: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ritchiee:
THANKS...You must be a jolly good fellow but I would vote for a Russian sleep than an Ukraine one anyday,if it were you,would you go for a Nigerian sleep or a Biafran sleep...sounds like BIAFROWN...millions of giant lols...*sets bed to go for a lovely Russian sleep*..............ZZZ.Z.Z.Z.Z.ZZZZ..ZZZ..ZZ

Lolz, non of the above. Would rather go for a Canadian sleep. Biko.
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
PenSniper:

Lolz, non of the above. Would rather go for a Canadian sleep. Biko.
I was thinking you would pick between those two beautiful sleeps...One (NIGERIA) is a big sleep full of little sweet dreams and lots of nightmares and morningmares and the other(BIAFRA) a little sleep full of sweet dreams?nightmares?daymares?Nobody knows.But as for me, I prefer China sleep,Indian sleep,Russian slee,American sleep...BTW...dream me a dream when you go "Canadian"...CIAO
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PenSniper: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
I was thinking you would pick between those two beautiful sleeps...One (NIGERIA) is a big sleep full of little sweet dreams and lots of nightmares and morningmares and the other(BIAFRA) a little sleep full of sweet dreams?nightmares?daymares?Nobody knows.But as for me, I prefer China sleep,Indian sleep,Russian slee,American sleep...BTW...dream me a dream when you go "Canadian"...CIAO
l

Will surely do, thanks. But wouldn't you rather go for a Biafran sleep ?
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Let the time come, I promise you, I will look for you and put a bullet in that your useless head. I promise u that. Mark my words!
nah, give me your address let me give u a quick fix...let me treat your fvckup b*tch...excuse for a man...Bleep off and get off my radar
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Malawian:

it is because you have assumed you will be the only one having a gun.
no mind the dunce displaying his stupidity
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by Ritchiee: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
PenSniper:
l

Will surely do, thanks. But wouldn't you rather go for a Biafran sleep ?
I would have but not now...Would you go for aTEXAN sleep in exchange for an AMERICAN sleep?...Let us jointly clear the nightmares in the Nigerian sleep and vote for merit...American sleep nightmares were not cleared in 70 years...you know...they still have some left...
Re: Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns by PenSniper: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2015
Ritchiee:
I would have but not now...Would you go for aTEXAN sleep in exchange for an AMERICAN sleep?...Let us jointly clear the nightmares in the Nigerian sleep and vote for merit...American sleep nightmares were not cleared in 70 years...you know...they still have some left...

TEXAN ? AW, CMON. Not that bastion of resistance to eradication of slavery, the real home of KKK ? No. Clear the mess in Nigeria together ? Friend, thats a tall order. If we can jointly do that then would we have made a nation of Nigeria. But the factors militating against that are too numerous to overcome. A Nigeria where an ex-president or head of state, Oba, Obi, Emir, etc can be brought to book if found wanting. No, we cant make that of Nigeria. Although i believe in possibilities but we must face reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Scales Up Investigations On P&ID / APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out / 2019 Rivers State Governorship: The Rivers Ijaw Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.