Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,915 members, 7,844,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position (8181 Views)

FFK On Biafra : Time To Speak Out / Biafra- Time For Nigeria To Right The Wrong / A Calculated Move By PDP For 2019 - Zoning and Recognition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by chosen04(f): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
^^^^ Smart Talk is nothing but sweet coated white lies presented in such a way as to enticize people initially but which ends up in regrets for the sweet coated persons when the truths gets out. E.g Obama fooling American that he is a Christian while he is closet Muslim doing the bidding of the Islamic world. ..Do you know how angry most Americans are at that deceit? What do u think will happen to his Democractic Party now that the truth about is out? I will respect you more for telling me the bad truth today than the "good truth" tomorrow.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=chosen04 post=34^^^^ Smart Talk is nothing but sweet coated white lies presented in such a way as to enticize people initially but which ends up in regrets for the sweet coated persons when the truths gets out. E.g Obama fooling American that he is a Christian while he is closet Muslim doing the bidding of the Islamic world. ..Do you know how angry most Americans are at that deceit? What do u think will happen to his Democractic Party now that the truth about is out? I will respect you more for telling me the bad truth today than the "good truth" tomorrow.[/quote]...You're actually on point but what the OP is saying is that we need support if we actually wanna achieve biafra.whichever way you look at it,fact remains we can't go it alone..even Nigeria as big as she is relied heavily on external assistance during the war....his style is not gonna win people on our side en trust me,the world is definitely gonna take sides when this whole situation gets ugly which might be pretty soon..
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by chosen04(f): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
@Blueyeboi, Op is not talking of getting support. He is talking of not offending the enemies by using languages that according to him. May offend the enemy thus why he called for the usage of diplomatic tone and language during broadcast by the director of Radio Biafra
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
chosen04:
@Blueyeboi, Op is not talking of getting support. He is talking of not offending the enemies by using languages that according to him. May offend the enemy thus why he called for the usage of diplomatic tone and language during broadcast by the director of Radio Biafra

Now you are CERTAINLY misunderstanding me and misconstruing my message. Please go back and reread the OP.
My happiness is that Blueyeboi fully understands me.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Blueeyeboi: ...the world is definitely gonna take sides when this whole situation gets ugly which might be pretty soon..

Exactly! Thanks. cool
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
chosen04:
^^^^ Smart Talk is nothing but sweet coated white lies presented in such a way as to enticize people initially but which ends up in regrets for the sweet coated persons when the truths gets out. E.g Obama fooling American that he is a Christian while he is closet Muslim doing the bidding of the Islamic world. ..Do you know how angry most Americans are at that deceit? What do u think will happen to his Democractic Party now that the truth about is out? I will respect you more for telling me the bad truth today than the "good truth" tomorrow.

Please don't mix apples and oranges. Smart talk is simply speaking enough truth to your opponent, while retaining some for yourself (just in case). It is the craft of the international system. Those who fought for the establishment of the state of Israel were geniuses in this craft.
And it is not for the uninitiated. Biafra 2.0 MUST NEVER be a childish venture.
The wounds and pains of Biafra 1.0 is still fresh.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by Charles4075(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
guy1234:
I guess u guys are all young men who don't have their own families. Most of the successful igbos are actually outside d igboland, either withing this our country Naija or those hustling outside the country.

Igbos live in peace in other parts of the country, and they are the most travelled tribe within the country's borders. Have land and thriving businesses everywhere in naija.

Have u asked what would happen to these your numerous kinsmen if u actually act along with ur hate induced rants ? .
Thank you bro. Hatred is a very devastating disease and some of the so-called biafarists are just too shallow and ignorant in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by ikeyman00(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
@@@@

useless thread

typical black man mind

always talking nonesense

what is so harsh that

not long ago youth corpers were killed in hundreds

a cartoon saga in far away as Denmark people were killed in hundreds

during miss world people were killed in hundreds

the oba of Lagos called for the massacre of Igbos nko

Shaira law enchanted regardless of Biafran ways of life nko just like Lugard did in the name of Nigeria

since 1960 no igbo man ever heard any top post

even with your high score u still can not be guaranteed admission in the country?

the yourba openly envied and castigated the igbos

they hate alcohol but love the tax that comes over

you were deported in Lagos

Fg like obj impose his own as your governor

they promise you river niger bridge which they knew will never gona happen

even with super eagles winning African cup they complained about too much Biafran players in the team

The amazing side of things is your pentecostal pastor like to pretend to be praying for these useless country even as he knew deep inside he is a liar and a cheat

and in 2015 behold to hear the latest

ask any insider in Abuja
had it been Jonathan wasted a little bit time to hand over God be my witness all of you foolish and never listen Igbos in Abuja could have been killed in thousands

The hausa had serious plan for yall and if u have any doubt go and find out

they are about to legalise official age for marriage to 11 yrs old

now Mister professor enlighten us more naw

Radio Biafra need to clear that madness in your head if the truth has to be said.

Have you ever wonder as the world stand no single black nation is doing well; this is a serious case for your concern if u ever have a conscience in your head

hey chie Radio Biafra u have a lot of cleansing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by ikeyman00(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
@@@

all the oil block in Biafran land were in the hands of northerners

a single spillage in the gulf in America shell or BP is still cleaning up the damages while the whole of your so called niger delta is been ran down and the so called world look the other way and now they are telling u FIFA is the most corrupt cooperation out there

we can go on and on and you are telling the IPOB that u know better?

this is serious

after all the only country people drink water like a plastic bag and what do u expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

useless thread

typical black man mind

always talking nonesense

what is so harsh that

not long ago youth corpers were killed in hundreds

a cartoon saga in far away as Denmark people were killed in hundreds

during miss world people were killed in hundreds

the oba of Lagos called for the massacre of Igbos nko

Shaira law enchanted regardless of Biafran ways of life nko just like Lugard did in the name of Nigeria

since 1960 no igbo man ever heard any top post

even with your high score u still can not be guaranteed admission in the country?

the yourba openly envied and castigated the igbos

they hate alcohol but love the tax that comes over

you were deported in Lagos

Fg like obj impose his own as your governor

they promise you river niger bridge which they knew will never gona happen

even with super eagles winning African cup they complained about too much Biafran players in the team

The amazing side of things is your pentecostal pastor like to pretend to be praying for these useless country even as he knew deep inside he is a liar and a cheat

and in 2015 behold to hear the latest

ask any insider in Abuja
had if been Jonathan wasted a little bit time to hand over God be my witness all of you foolish and never listen Igbos in Abuja could have been killed in thousands

The hausa had serious plan for yall and if u have any doubt go and find out

they are about to legalise official age for marriage to 11 yrs old

now Mister professor enlighten us more naw

Radio Biafra need to clear that madness in your head if the truth has to be said.

Have you ever wonder as the world stand no single black nation is doing well; this is a serious case for your concern if u ever have a conscience in your head

hey chie Radio Biafra u have a lot of cleansing to do

You know one thing I always tell people...
The most effective way to gauge the impact of your information is to pretend that you are the receiver, not the giver of the information.
Receivers come in many groups: (1) Interested parties (those who would lose most if your message is implemented), (2) Partially interested Parties (ie those who must choose a side to support), and (3) Uninterested Parties (ie those who could care less).

There is even a fourth group: Those who would come off with an impression about the type of a person you are: (A) A threat to their interest (even if in the future), (B) A harmless victim (someone to share in his plight and support), or (C) Totally uninterested (someone you could care less about no matter what).

My concern is that people like you are putting out the most information out there for the rest of us, and when the time comes to deliver, you will fail because you started failing already by your careless talks.

It is the duty of the rest of us to make sure you don't do that on our behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Once you have properly gauged and analyzed the information using the methodology outlined above, you tend to shape your message better, if you want to make a desired impact.
International diplomacy is not based on rightness or wrongness of causes or positions; they are based on INTERESTS.
You must show how your interest advances the interests of supporters to your cause. If you fail, everybody will gang up against you and you lose.
And again this is irrespective of religion.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by ikeyman00(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@@

You know one thing I always tell people...
The most effective way to gauge the impact of your information is to pretend that you are the receiver, not the giver of the information.
Receivers come in many groups: (1) Interested parties (those who would lose most if your message is implemented), (2) Partially interested Parties (ie those who must choose a side to support), and (3) Uninterested Parties (ie those who could care less).

There is even a fourth group: Those who would come off with an impression about the type of a person you are: (A) A threat to their interest (even if in the future), (B) A harmless victim (someone to share in his plight and support), or (C) Totally uninterested (someone you could care less about no matter what).

My concern is that people like you are putting out the most information out there for the rest of us, and when the time comes to deliver, you will fail because you started failing already by your careless talks.

It is the duty of the rest of us to make sure you don't do that on our behalf.

sorry i do not agree with u in this content

u have yoruba press that has been feeding lies upon lies since 1960 and this is u

the only way to counter lies is to tell the truth in the open

after all this is what Biafra thrives on

the truth is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by nigerdeltaa(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
Chiwude:
. That isn't a tangible reason for the hate speeches. Winning your enemies to your side is the game plan and not otherwise.
the problem with people like
you is that you are cowards. you want to sound and behave nice to others. where is chuba okadigbo, azikiwe, aguyi ironsi today? no matter how nice you sound they will never like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by ikeyman00(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
YEs the way Jonathan has been fooling himself but today im like hahhah^^^

even if u hang yourself they live to hate u

that simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
carnegiefan:
Once you have properly gauged and analyzed the information using the methodology outlined above, you tend to shape your message better, if you want to make a desired impact.
International diplomacy is not based on rightness or wrongness of causes or positions; they are based on INTERESTS.
You must show how your interest advances the interests of supporters to your cause. If you fail, everybody will gang up against you and you lose.
And again this is irrespective of religion.
for your information Nnamdi KANU is a fighter, a freedom fighter. how do fighters behave and talk? you are suggesting we use diplomacy, but my question is, did your enemies use diplomacy while stealing your oil wells? did the use diplomacy while killing you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
if you believe diplomacy would work I suggest you open your own radio station or better still join bilie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

sorry i do not agree with u in this content

u have yoruba press that has been feeding lies upon lies since 1960 and this is u

the only way to counter lies is to tell the truth in the open

after all this is what Biafra thrives on

the truth is life

I still maintain that you people don't understand that it is not about speaking the truth. Why do you make it seem as if I'm against speaking the truth? Do you have comprehension issues?
Na wa.

Igbo people say that if a child prematurely starts to openly ask about who killed his father, that child will die fastest.

You don't take on a project like this by speaking carelessly.

Speaking carefully is not lying. BTW I hate lies. cool

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
for your information Nnamdi KANU is a fighter, a freedom fighter. how do fighters behave and talk? you are suggesting we use diplomacy, but my question is, did your enemies use diplomacy while stealing your oil wells? did the use diplomacy while killing you?

Look, don't call the man a freedom "fighter". Just call him an agent of peace and justice. grin That is what I call him. cool
A freedom fighter is ARMED, and I don't see any arms in his hands.
Nelson Mandela was a freedom fighter -he had MK (an armed group) under his direct command, yet he always spoke softly and diplomatically.

My brother Nnamdi is only speaking, but he is speaking more carelessly than an armed man. shocked C'mon!

I want him to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
ikeyman00:
YEs the way Jonathan has been fooling himself but today im like hahhah^^^

even if u hang yourself they live to hate u

that simple

Please lets not bring the clueless one into this.
Jonathan was WEAK AND CLUELESS, none of which I support. cool
Please think.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by chosen04(f): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
....Thanks! You nailed it.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by BMedia: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Just one question. How do you reconcile this:

carnegiefan:
Whether true or not, it is difficult to argue against anyone who thinks that Jonathan's loss is egregious, distasteful and unfair, thus fueling unprecedented levels of malcontent in his native Eastern Region of Nigeria.

and this:

carnegiefan:

Please lets not bring the clueless one into this.
Jonathan was WEAK AND CLUELESS, none of which I support. cool

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2015
BMedia:
Just one question. How do you reconcile this:

and this:

Simple.

If I think that Jonathan was weak and clueless, just imagine what I think about Buhari.
Don't ignore where I said that Jonathan is better than those who ousted him!
That Nigeria replaced Jonathan with a fossil like Buhari speaks volumes shocked
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2015
carnegiefan:
Radio Biafra: Time to take a calculated position

As time went on, it started to look as if the resource owners had accepted the fate of a conquered people, or servile status... until the defeat of Jonathan at the polls by the same sections that made true change impossible in Nigeria. Jonathan might have been weak and semi-competent, but I wager that he is not worse than those before him, or those that finally ousted him, but that debate will not happen here or in this thread. The main point is that he comes from the section of Nigeria that bears the brunt of crude oil exploitation (oil being the chief resource that funds the Nigerian state) , the same section that cried for “resource control” for decades on. Whether true or not, it is difficult to argue against anyone who thinks that Jonathan's loss is egregious, distasteful and unfair, thus fueling unprecedented levels of malcontent in his native Eastern Region of Nigeria.

Yes, Jonathan was weak and clueless, but had he lost to a better candidate (someone young and educated), his loss would have been normal.
But like I said in the OP, that debate won't happen here...
Just maintaining focus.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2015
chosen04:
....Thanks! You nailed it.

My sister honestly I have no doubt in my mind that our brother Nnamdi will eventually incorporate some diplomacy (or "better choice of words"wink" ) in his future broadcasts.

Have you noticed how seasoned power brokers like Obasanjo talk?
He rails and scolds and berates only his WEAK enemies. Even as Nigerian president, he NEVER used strong words against Northern enemies.
He reserved his strong words for Eastern and southern political enemies.
Presidents of countries of the world do the same. They talk less carefully when the concerned enemy countries are poor and weak.
Why is our brother talking about ALL countries as if they are all weak? C'mon sis.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 1:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Since this thread has been here for sometime I think I will listen to Radio Biafra today to see if anything has changed (even if minute).

Our voice must be the best the world will hear.

Biafra will have only the best! cheesy cool
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by chosen04(f): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2015
carnegiefan:

My sister honestly I have no doubt in my mind that our brother Nnamdi will eventually incorporate some diplomacy (or "better choice of words"wink" ) in his future broadcasts.

Have you noticed how seasoned power brokers like Obasanjo talk?
He rails and scolds and berates only his WEAK enemies. Even as Nigerian president, he NEVER used strong words against Northern enemies.
He reserved his strong words for Eastern and southern political enemies.
Presidents of countries of the world do the same. They talk less carefully when the concerned enemy countries are poor and weak.
Why is our brother talking about ALL countries as if they are all weak? C'mon sis.
when has OBJ become a model for judgement? OBJ could have kept mute on about the North because he knows that his Presidency was just a mere compensation by Northerners to Yorobbers for the ill melted out to MKO
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by chosen04(f): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2015
carnegiefan:
Since this thread has been here for sometime I think I will listen to Radio Biafra today to see if anything has changed (even if minute).

Our voice must be the best the world will hear.

Biafra will have only the best! cheesy cool
Sorry to disappoint you. Our editorial stance will NEVER change. We will continue to speak the truth in any manner and language that #Chukwu Abiama puts it into the mouth of our able director no matter whose OX is gored. You may criticize the message today but you will definition own up that we were right tomorrow
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by BMedia: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2015
carnegiefan:

Simple.

If I think that Jonathan was weak and clueless, just imagine what I think about Buhari.
Don't ignore where I said that Jonathan is better than those who ousted him!
That Nigeria replaced Jonathan with a fossil like Buhari speaks volumes shocked

Let me remind you of your statement:

"I don't support weak and clueless leaders. Jonathan was weak and clueless, but I think his removal was unfair and unjustified."

Does that sound sane?

Weakness and cluelessness are derived from performance, so you cannot attribute that to PMB as he has not performed long enough to form an opinion from. All you think about him are the bigoted impressions of him you hold in your conflicted mind.

However you correctly stated that Jonathan from his performance, was weak and clueless, yet you went on to argue that his removal was egregious, unfair and unjust. That says a lot about the state of your mind and the selfish bigoted factors that motivate your utterances.

I've exposed your deceit and I'm done with you.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2015
BMedia:

Let me remind you of your statement:

"I don't support weak and clueless leaders. Jonathan was weak and clueless, but I think his removal was unfair and unjustified."

Does that sound sane?

Weakness and cluelessness are derived from performance, so you cannot attribute that to PMB as he has not performed long enough to form an opinion from. All you think about him are the bigoted impressions of him you hold in your conflicted mind.

However you correctly stated that Jonathan from his performance, was weak and clueless, yet you went on to argue that his removal was egregious, unfair and unjust. That says a lot about the state of your mind and the selfish bigoted factors that motivate your utterances.

I've exposed your deceit and I'm done with you.

Let's just say that you lack ability to comprehend complex written English sentences.

Once you used the bolded repeatedly, I knew that can only come from the sections that conspired and lynched Jonathan throughout his tenure as Nigeria's president. It is your stock in trade. You are Nigeria's problem worst bigots.
You lack locus in the thread, totally.
Fare thee well. cool
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by Yujin(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Carnegiefan is very right. While the points held against Nigeria must be said blatantly Kanu should be more careful with other countries whose help will really count in our cause. World politics is interest based and not truth based. Biafra 1.0 didn't stand even with all the truth the world powers knew about her quest. Towing this path will most likely end the same way. A better strategy would be to continue outlining the failures of Nigeria and the consequences it has brought on her people and how Biafra would be different. How organize it will be. What her people stand to gain from her liberty and what other nations will benefit from her existence. For instance if Nelson Mandela had negotiated for SA's freedom based on the independence of the blacks alone I doubt if he would have gotten what he wanted. People want to know what they can get from you. So talking against them blatantly would scare their interest in your interest. I even say that some statements are better put through the passive way and others more actively. That is sure wisdom. May Chukwu Abiama give us the wisdom to go about this so as to achieve success. Isee

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2015
chosen04:
Sorry to disappoint you. Our editorial stance will NEVER change. We will continue to speak the truth in any manner and language that #Chukwu Abiama puts it into the mouth of our able director no matter whose OX is gored. You may criticize the message today but you will definition own up that we were right tomorrow

Please you should have more respect for the name of the most high, and stop using it in VAIN.
God hates haughty, boastful, and proud speeches.
Above all he hates those who lack control of their tongues. He sees such as fools and irresponsible.
I know you have never really studied the Biafran war and the type of propaganda that was adopted by Biafra throughout the war.
That is why I feel a little unease about your choice of words.

Recall this song: Ka anyi merie awusa, ndi na amaro Chukwu.
We LOST that war, and I know God is angry at us for carelessly losing that war.

So please cease and desist.
Re: Radio Biafra: Time To Take A Calculated Position by carnegiefan: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Yujin:
Carnegiefan is very right. While the points held against Nigeria must be said blatantly Kanu should be more careful with other countries whose help will really count in our cause. World politics is interest based and not truth based. Biafra 1.0 didn't stand even with all the truth the world powers knew about her quest. Towing this path will most likely end the same way. A better strategy would be to continue outlining the failures of Nigeria and the consequences it has brought on her people and how Biafra would be different. How organize it will be. What her people stand to gain from her liberty and what other nations will benefit from her existence. For instance if Nelson Mandela had negotiated for SA's freedom based on the independence of the blacks alone I doubt if he would have gotten what he wanted. People want to know what they can get from you. So talking against them blatantly would scare their interest in your interest. I even say that some statements are better put through the passive way and others more actively. That is sure wisdom. May Chukwu Abiama give us the wisdom to go about this so as to achieve success. Isee

Words of a wise man.
Thanks bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. / What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? / Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.