Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. (8138 Views)

MASSOB To Trump: Save Biafrans From Mass Killing, Intimidation / Nnamdi Kanu: Tension As DSS Block Biafrans From Court (happening Now) PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu: Tension As DSS Block Biafrans From Court (happening Now) PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria is an African country located in the west African region, it is a heterogeneous nation with diverse culture and identities ranging from the hausas, fulanis, kanuris, yorubas, igbos, ijaws, itsekiri, isoko, etc. This different people lumped together gives us a huge diversity which is our strength("UNITY IN DIVERSITY").
Now the reason for this article is to try and educate some people and clear there ignorance about some issues that might have been discussed in the newspaper stands, restaurants, bars and on our various homes and that thing is called "BIAFRA".
Biafra is a country that was born in 1967, 7years after Nigeria became an independent nation, when the people of the Igbo tribe came to the conclusion that they were no longer needed in the country based on some grievances and some misunderstanding from both sides as a result of the coup, the counter coup and the progrom. The proclamation of Biafra led to a 3years bloody civil war that led to the death of over 3million people, mostly Igbos with most of the casualties being women and children. At the end Biafra lost the war and they were accepted back into Nigeria with the clause as quoted by Yakubu Gowon "No Victor No Vanquish".
As time went on the Igbos who had left other parts of Nigeria to igbo land as a result of the war relocated back and went back to there various businesses, even Ojukwu the man who led the war was granted amnesty and was accepted back into Nigeria 100percent, so much that he later contested for presidency under one of the parties in Nigeria, though he didnt win he performed remarkably well.
Even to the extent that when Ojukwu was old and now full of age, wisdom and experience he demanded that the people his people continues with Nigeria.to be cont...

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
....biafra why is the word so powerful

12 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
biafrans leave our land!!!
ok make we leave nahh
No no no your are going no where
hmmm confused country

23 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
biafrans leave our land!!!
ok make we leave nahh
No no no your are going no where
hmmm confused country

op continue with your well fabricated lies chukwu ga abucha unu onu na ofu na ofu

24 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
First I want to clear all misconceptions about igbos being marginalized and I want u people to be the judge, despite how stubborn, we igbos have prooved the Nigerian state has still managed to accommodate us, check the following facts out;
(1) The civil war ended by 1970 in less than 10years an igbo man was able to ascend to tye federal level back then in the person of Alex Ekwueme and become the vice president with Shehu Shagari as president.
(2) President Mohammed Buhari before he became president made use of different igbos as his running mates though the attempts weren't succesful but is this not the man that some people claim hates igbos.
(3) If we igbos have some setbacks in political positions its because of some wrong political calculations we made that landed us here, e.g it was obvious Gej was a failure but instead of us to shift grounds while there was time we instead preferred to go down with him, even so much as becoming more of the supporter than even his southsouth region at our own detriment, even till now the Ijaws has moved on, but we igbos still bear a grudge that I dont know where its coming from in heart and this actions are making us loose out big time.
The list goes on but let me stop here from now as that is not my reason for this thread.

19 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by athaboi(f): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Which part of imo are u writing this trash from? Hope orlu is not part of this propaganda u are trying to cook up. Ofcourse we are no longer suprise or shaken by propaganda, that was what APC used to deceive some gullible nigerians who fall to their trap! Weda u are writing from West or North, remember to tell us who sent u. Tnx

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
propaganda from a yourobber

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Rose2014: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
propaganda from a yourobber

I'm glad my people can now tell when a post is coming from Yorubas

With this, their 'divide n rule' tactics is dead on arrival

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

sure!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by walemoney007(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Now my main reason for this thread is the recent call for Biafra and there so called leader Nnamdi Kanu.
We all know about this adage, an empty drum makes the loudest noise, Nnamdi Kanu is not just an empty drum a very loud one for that matter. Someone sets up a radio station and he starts insulting everybody through it, making empty threats, making ignorant boasts that only ignorant people would fall for and fooling those who want to be fooled that he is raising an army that would fight against what he calls "the Zoo".
When he mounts the stage and spits out missules and nuclear bombs filled with ignorance and lies his ever jobless and ignorant listeners who believe and see him as someone superior because he stays abroad starts saying "its true its true, I knew it, I said it"... let me give u an example of such ignorance to show you that you are being followed by nothing more than a media propaganda;
(1) Some months ago a picture that any right thinking person that knows a thing or two about phones and gadgets would know was photoshoped was busy circulating around the Internet from the internet to phone galleries and bluetooth sharing devices and the rest and the photoshoped picture was an aeroplane with Biafran airlines written on it parked in an airport and the ignorant Biafrans actually started believing that they would soon get there that Biafra now has an airline, maybe to some of them they actually believe that if the problem starts the Biafran airline that they actually believe exists would fly them out, but they would be so disappointed when they find out they have been scammed.
(2) Another photoshoped picture surfaced the internet and one of the jobless ipob people photoshoped a passport and told there ignorant followers that Biaftan passport is out that they should go get theres, i thought it was a joke until I was repairing a phone and the phone repairers and another guy who sells shoes and there other allies started arguing over this Biafra stuff and one was saying"u no know say Biafra don get passport, u think say we dae joke one of my friend get am" me that was conversant with things like this thanks to Nairaland politics section asked him if he has a picture of it and he said yes he brought it showed his friends and when he showed me it was that photoshoped picture on Nairaland, ignorance everywhere.
(3) Nnamdi kanu went to the world igbo Congress to hold a meeting in America and he went with his Biafran story and how he wanted to go about it saying he needed there support, the videos are on youtube type Nnamdi kanu on youtube and watch it, he answered some questions but the real questions that was asked he kept beating around the bush, fat man from the back asked him that since he says Nigeria is a zoo and he oesnt want to have anything to do with it what passport was he using, the Nnamdi kanu changed the question was talk rubbish.
(4) when Nnamdi kanu was arrested Biafrans didnt it dawn on you that u were being played when all the threats he promised to carry out if he was arrested, none was carried out instead they started begging stylishly saying there was freedom of speech, his so called foreign allies none of them even sent a letter and u people were busy risking your lives protesting for someone that wants to take u people to a mass grave.

11 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by walemoney007(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

my brother dont mind the yoruba man,you saw how another yoruba said he is going to crush IPOB in ph

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
My conclusion if other igbos or easterners or certain southsouth people or Niger delta people want to break Nigeria they are on there own, we wouldn't like to be termed saboteurs of any cause or betrayers but let it be known to you Biafrans that we Imo people are for Nigeria we wont dive so low as to start insulting you people as others do but keep your ignorance or photoshops or propagandas out of Imo state.
We support One Nigeria under the able hands of President Mohammed Buhari, if others want to remain backward then so be it.
Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
walemoney007:
my brother dont mind the yoruba man,you saw how another yoruba said he is going to crush IPOB in ph
agwaram unu... if u call me yoruba ok, but u people should stop disgracing we igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
allow this thread die a natural death

12 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Jman06(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op you are 1diot*10000000000000

Saboteurs like u will be first decimated when we go to war against the zoo.

F00l!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Jman06(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Attention seeking dimwit.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
athaboi:
Which part of imo are u writing this trash from? Hope orlu is not part of this propaganda u are trying to cook up. Ofcourse we are no longer suprise or shaken by propaganda, that was what APC used to deceive some gullible nigerians who fall to their trap! Weda u are writing from West or North, remember to tell us who sent u. Tnx
u are from Orlu in imo state Biafra.
why I am from Imo state Nigeria.
so let the problem u are looking for happen only at ur imo state Biafra leave we imo Nigerians out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jman06:
Op you are 1diot*10000000000000

Saboteurs like u will be first decimated when we go to war against the zoo.

F00l!!!!
I would love to see u try.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Any Igbo man that does not want the progress of Igbo land is not my kin. I would treat such person worst than an enemy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Jman06(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
lygn19:

I would love to see u try.
you are just a brainless weakling.

Son of an abok1 sexslave.

Bastarrds like you that were sired by abok1s that raped your useless mother. U will be wiped off first when it starts.

Mor0n!

6 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jman06:
Attention seeking dimwit.
look at how u people are fooling yourselves, u call yourself a gallant Biafran soldier, people like u think maybe because you have smuggled in a few Ak47 or pistols u can now fight war, u don't need to go to kaduna, only the weapons the Nigerian army got from Niger delta militants who submitted there arms for the amnesty is enough.
use ur heads this is not the way.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jman06:
you are just a brainless weakling.

Son of an abok1 sexslave.

Bastarrds like you that were sired by abok1s that raped your useless mother. U will be wiped off first when it starts.

Mor0n!
u guys should keep underestimating the Aboki while he keeps winning and you keep loosing. Nwannem biko wise up.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by VickJames(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
To clear the air about the misconception of Biafra being known after 7years of civil war is false. Biafra has been in existence before the whites came to the present Nigeria. Economically speaking, Biafra is the way forward because the entity called Nigeria is losing it and it will finally go down.

Do you think you will be able to own 70percent of oil wells if the wells were located in the north? I think one will be shared for all eastern states or we go to blazes.

Do you know that there's oil in the north east but they don't want to touch it. They keep telling lies that they have checked but no success. Why? Oil will soon end in south and they will have the economy to control. This is not Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda, its fact on ground. So south south people, enjoy your union.

You said Buhari chose Igbo man twice or thrice without success. But you know that we still voted for an Hausa man instead of him (Yaradua). We still voted for Yoruba and Hausa pairing against our own brothers. But please check very well, the Hausas have been in government either by VP or President since 1999 but igbos have never been VP or President since then.

Have you ever been to the east? The east is smaller than Niger State but Niger State have better roads than the whole southeast. So what are we not saying? I know you'll say Jonathan was the president, right? But who were the ministers of works and minister of roads?

8 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by EdCure: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
walemoney007:
So your idiotic, akpu brained, Edo hating yiibo brother has finally become yoruba? Because he has decided to think with his brains instead of his ass like the rest of your biafrads do?

Y ar u ibos so incapable of reasoning? You could at least treat one of the issues he's raising. Or peruse his post history.

9 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Jman06(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

look at how u people are fooling yourselves, u call yourself a gallant Biafran soldier, people like u think maybe because you have smuggled in a few Ak47 or pistols u can now fight war, u don't need to go to kaduna, only the weapons the Nigerian army got from Niger delta militants who submitted there arms for the amnesty is enough.
use ur heads this is not the way.
you are an 1diot!

These are the kinds cowards we got when some IMO ashewos began to crossbreed with yorrobars. Scumbags.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2015
EdCure:

So your idiotic, akpu brained, Edo hating yiibo brother has finally become yoruba? Because he has decided to think with his brains instead of his ass like the rest of your biafrads do?

Y ar u ibos so incapable of reasoning? You could at least treat one of the issues he's raising. Or peruse his post history.
lol... I dont hate Edo people its because of that guy Spanishk1d's anti igbo posts that makes me retaliate.
Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by athaboi(f): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

so let the problem u are looking for happen only at ur imo state Biafra leave we imo Nigerians out of it.
go and sleep my frnd, u are highly irrelivant to this cause!

12 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by athaboi(f): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

and mind u, i knw that u are not an igbo man...i have been seeing such pple here. Claiming they are igbos jst to achive some rubish motive bt is clear we all knw hw propaganda work now. So save ur MB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by athaboi(f): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2015
The op is a lost bastard pretending to be an igbo man! We all knw them, allow him to keep wasting his MB!

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2015
athaboi:
go and sleep my frnd, u are highly irrelivant to this cause!
I would gladly mourn ur passing for refusing to heed.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by sammyj: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara APC: We’ve Not Received Any Letter From AGF —INEC / 112,351 Passports Uncollected, Says Immigration / Bomb Explosion At Mararaban In Jos - 4 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.