Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff (7172 Views)

Saraki Appoints Baba Ahmed As Chief Of staff / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Comrade Uche Nwosu, B.Sc URP, FCIA, MNITP, Ugwumba Eziama Obaire, Chief of Staff to the Governor of Imo State.

As Commissioner for Lands, your left enduring legacies and foot prints hard to match. As Deputy COS, reliability, accountability and fidelity were your hallmark and watch words. As COS, you will do no less and we expect nothing less.

Congratulations my dear friend, brother, associate and boss. He who God has blessed, no man can curse. The prize for a job well done is more work and the fruits of patience and loyalty is elevation.

Imo Stars are proud of your, our trail blazer, pathfinder and reliable ally.

Congratulations Sir.

Ik Ogbonna, anipr grin

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Dereformer(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
The guy looks gay? Is Okorocha gay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by banjicom(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Dereformer:

You are sick. He is a married man with 2 kids

5 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Nwokeoma. Young, intelligent and cute

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Cirphrank(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
angry
grin , are you his ex?

grin Just kidding grin

But why the face?
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Congratulations sir

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Cirphrank(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Dereformer:

↑↑↑↑ = suspect.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by missKiffy(f): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by socialmediaman: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
@ujoatu what legacies did he leave as commissioner? I don't see any. It's a rumor tht Rochas has acquired many public properties to himself as governor. Imo is not witnessing the transformation earlier promised. Where is the $500 million dollar shopping complex? Where is the 20,000 housing units in Imo, supposed to be the biggest in Africa? It is true that Ihedioha did not represent the change needed in Imo to beat Rochas, but the man should get down to work because he has underperformed

4 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:

You are sick. He is a married man with 2 kids
I knew Uche right from when he was the Director of Transport in IMSU. He was a year ahead of me in school.

I got his number from a close friend when I visited Owerri. Why the guy no dey pick im number? angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
I knew Uche right from when he was the Director of Transport in IMSU. He was a year ahead of me in school.

I got his number from a close friend when I visited Owerri. Why the guy no dey pick im number? angry
Get in touch with me
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Vikkie14: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Am sure he is related to you cox i don't see why you litter the thread with his pictures. Atleast, a single post on NL have slots for 4 pictures.

Being Handsome isn't being Hardworking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by tupem: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy you beat me to making a frown! couldn't help but laugh! grin
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by hassan85(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Whats handsome about him? Let him do a good job and not come and steal kawai

3 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:
Get in touch with me
ok I will.
Did you finish from IMSU?
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Cirphrank:

grin , are you is ex?

grin Just kidding grin

But why the face?
grin grin
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ammyluv2002(f): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
tupem:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you beat me to making a frown! couldn't help but laugh! grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ujoatu(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Donated a brand new vehicle to the best performing staff of the ministry of Lands twice in 2013/14, each staff got a bag of rice for Xmas, amongst other incentives

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Cirphrank(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
grin grin
I like your sense of humour. cool
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Na handsome we wan chop? He should work well Period, that's the type of handsome we see!

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Beremx(f): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:
Donated a brand new vehicle to the best performing staff of the ministry of Lands twice in 2013/14, each staff got a bag of rice for Xmas, amongst other incentives
I have sent you PM.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ammyluv2002(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Cirphrank:

I like your sense of humour. cool
Thanks cheesy
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Niggy, that's gaaayyy..
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by chesterlee(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Confirm Nkwerre dude.. IMO stars rock"!!
correct guy!!!!
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ifeegee(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:

Get in touch with me

Pls, if you are close to the govt of IMO state,especially the governor himself . I will really need your help.
If you want I can send you a pm or state my case here. Thank you in anticipation of a positive responds.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Cirphrank(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thanks cheesy
My pleasure.
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by docmoses(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
ooh kay
Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by ucee1212(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
ujoatu:
Comrade Uche Nwosu, B.Sc URP, FCIA, MNITP, Ugwumba Eziama Obaire, Chief of Staff to the Governor of Imo State.

As Commissioner for Lands, your left enduring legacies and foot prints hard to match. As Deputy COS, reliability, accountability and fidelity were your hallmark and watch words. As COS, you will do no less and we expect nothing less.

Congratulations my dear friend, brother, associate and boss. He who God has blessed, no man can curse. The prize for a job well done is more work and the fruits of patience and loyalty is elevation.

Imo Stars are proud of your, our trail blazer, pathfinder and reliable ally.

Congratulations Sir.

Ik Ogbonna, anipr grin

You fail to mention that he is in -law to Okorocha. He is marrying Governor's daughter and there is no doubt that Okorocha is preparing him to take over from him in 2019. But Imolites will resist him because IMO state is not Delta where Ibori handed over to his cousin before the long arm of law caught him.

6 Likes

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by Descartes: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:

Haaa!!

1 Like

Re: See The Handsome Dude Gov Okorocha Appointed As Chief Of Staff by gulfer: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2015
With a mouth like the shrew's, I wonder at your definition of handsome angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix / A Prove That Sir Louis Ojukwu Car Was Used...pix / Ganduje Receives Housing Friendly Governor Of The Year 2016 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.