Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? (1380 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by wunmi590(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
I was with a friend of mine in his chemist when a guy just walked inside to buy condom popularly called (CD), instead of him to call out what he wants to buy, he just called my friend and whispered in to his ear that he wants to buys (CD).

Guys is it a shame to buy condom in public? Knowing that you are only trying to do what is right by protecting your self from sexually transmitted disease.

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2015
That's low sense of maturity!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by wunmi590(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
That's low sense of maturity!

I tell you my brother, I go into any shop and boldly ask for condom without the fear of anybody
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
wunmi590:

I tell you my brother, I go into any shop and boldly ask for condom without the fear of anybody

Yeah, what's the fact to fear for, when even the CD is displayed as other pharmaceutical products are displayed.
Infact, I call it by its name. When I don't have fear in buying Paracetamol, then why fear?

Funny people... So, like they fear to bang the chicks too whenever they wan start. The likes of them turn Basketmouth and rehearse well before the show.

WTF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Those are immature guys!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by wunmi590(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

Yeah, what's the fact to fear for, when even the CD is displayed as other pharmaceutical products are displayed.
Infact, I call it by its name. When I don't have fear in buying Paracetamol, then why fear?

Funny people... So, like they fear to bang the chicks too whenever they wan start. The likes of them turn Basketmouth and rehearse well before the show.

WTF

grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by wunmi590(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Those are immature guys!!

You are right on point my sis.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by MEGGATRON(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2015
I hate going to shops to get it, I buy wholesale 2 cartons for 2 to 3 months.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by UnknownT: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
I enter and I tell the attendant depending on the name of the condom I need, " I want to buy Gold Circle"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
wunmi590:

You are right on point my sis.
cheesy abi what is there,prevention is better than cure u know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by AfricanApple(f): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2015
op, why is condom so much a bother to you undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by octopusfreaky(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Yy do u murder english language @title of your post.Well not all are shy ,,the shy ones are actually scared or maybe their conscience is pricking demm...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by wunmi590(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2015
AfricanApple:
op, why is condom so much a bother to you undecided

Because I love condoms grin or don't you like condoms? Do you do it raw?
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
When i was 11,did not know what a condom was.went with my mum for shopping,tot condom was a type of sweet because the packet looked like the packet of a sweet.Carried it boldly to the counter,all eyes were fixed on me as i walked with it in my hands.the lady at the counter laughed saying"who sent you?"..."nobody,it is for me"...laugher filled the shop.My mum came to the counter and gave me a slap that left tribal marks on my chin.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? by hynex79(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
When i was 11,did not know what a condom was.went with my mum for shopping,tot condom was a type of sweet because the packet looked like the packet of a sweet.Carried it boldly to the counter,all eyes were fixed on me as i walked with it in my hands.the lady at the counter laughed saying"who sent you?"..."nobody,it is for me"...laugher filled the shop.My mum came to the counter and gave me a slap that left tribal marks on my chin.
Funny.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Friendships With Opposite Sex In Marriage / Maheeda Goes Totally N-udes And Shows Off P*ssy / See How The Media Affects People's Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.