Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90642 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Mariesio: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I don't know anything about PIMENT DOUX.... Maybe other people on the thread that have tried it might help. About lightening,there are so many routes to lightening. U can go natural or use chemicals. To lighten generally all you need to do is:
Exfoilate..... Chemical peels,Lactic acid lotion,dead sea salt,exfoilating sponge,etc

Moisturize/Body Building...... Natural butters,essential oils,collagen

Lighten.... Use of naturals like kojic acid,alpha arbutin powder,etc OR use harsh chemicals like hydroquinone,mercury or steroid OR do injections/peels

Sun protection... Zinc based sunscreen is highly recommended

I seLl ingredients U will need for the above if you plan to DIY
Contact me.... Call/watsapp...08166509811
If not,u can surf the internet for products that suit your taste

Ps... The naturAl route is slow but have long lasting effect

Ok thanks
Harsh chemicals are fast but may end up with damaged skin and internal organs if not used carefully
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by scabash(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Your skin deserve the best,Nourish it with Radiant glow wide range products,Its made from carefully selected powerful natural ingredients which help to repair, brighten and regenerate damaged tissue and targeting discoloration, including hyper-pigmentation.
***BRIGHTENING LOTION
***BRIGHTENING CLEARING BAR
***ADVANCED ACNE SERUM
***ANTI-BLEMISH BRIGHTENER
***BODY MOISTURIZER (ideal for whole family)
***EXFOLIATING BAR
***MEGA BRIGHT
***FACIAL WASH,TONER,MILK, and SCRUB
Its also available in package of PREMIUM FULL TREATMENT,DELUXE ACNE VALUE SET and DELUXE BLEMISH VALUE SET
call/whatsapp 0813 960 5964 or add me on BBM 56350135

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fdmskincare: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ekanDamie: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!
Hello OP, nice job ur doing replying all these numerous questions. I dont know if the thread is still active, but i need your expertise reply.
I have dull skin, my exposed parts are darker than d body, esp my face, it seems to b d part suffrein the most.
I hav an idea of what my problem is, apart from stress and sun effect, i used some natural oils on my face n exposed parts(shea butter n coconut oil) not that d oils are bad but i guess it shouldnt be used under heat,/sunlight as it tanned me badly. Now i need something to help me scale off the effect of this tan and give me an improved look.
I know exfoliation is worth it, but i hav tried alot of exfoliants recomended to me by sundries. As a cosmetologist, what can you prescribe for me pls?
Here is a collage of the lighter me then n d duller me now.
I await ur expert advice.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ekanDamie: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
stunningjudy:
Jeomegso, I was using olay cocoa butter and olay soap until olay cocoa butter was phased out. Currently I'm using Nivea naturally fair with idole soap and I noticed my leg are a bit lighter than my face and hands. Kindly advice on a better cream. I'm what most folks would call 'chocolate' . pls I have used Shea butter and it darkened me badly
Lol. Dat shii is wicked. Wen u use it for the first time it makes u shine, u wunt know its making u shine to the sun to darken u.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Fialm: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
jeomegso:

Children have blessed innocent skin. Unless there's a medical condition with a child's skin, don't try to tamper with it. Invest instead in good healthy nutrition for ur child n their skin will glow. Weather u use Johnson Johnson or plain palm kernel oil it won't matter. If you are confused just use olive oil and feed them right.
op thanks fr saving my cash,i bought coconut oil for my baby and since then its a wonder story cuz his skin nw glow.KiP up d gud work my sis.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!

Hello, thanks for this.

Iv bin having a case of rash on a portion of my forehead and side cheeks. If I use white powder it highlights that portion and them it feels dry and paperish to touch undecided

Pls what is wrong and what can I do embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by nifdem: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good day ma, thanks for the good job. Pls am currently using the cream u recommended for me (nivea fair) with my kids, hope it won't v any negative effect on dem or I shd stop using it..Thanks
jeomegso:

Children have blessed innocent skin. Unless there's a medical condition with a child's skin, don't try to tamper with it. Invest instead in good healthy nutrition for ur child n their skin will glow. Weather u use Johnson Johnson or plain palm kernel oil it won't matter. If you are confused just use olive oil and feed them right.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ogedazzle: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2015
ekanDamie:

Hello OP, nice job ur doing replying all these numerous questions. I dont know if the thread is still active, but i need your expertise reply.
I have dull skin, my exposed parts are darker than d body, esp my face, it seems to b d part suffrein the most.
I hav an idea of what my problem is, apart from stress and sun effect, i used some natural oils on my face n exposed parts(shea butter n coconut oil) not that d oils are bad but i guess it shouldnt be used under heat,/sunlight as it tanned me badly. Now i need something to help me scale off the effect of this tan and give me an improved look.
I know exfoliation is worth it, but i hav tried alot of exfoliants recomended to me by sundries. As a cosmetologist, what can you prescribe for me pls?
I'm not the OP but I think I can help,apart from stress you need to wear sunscreen the power of sunscreens is important not only for Caucasian but blacks as well,sunscreen with. Zinc oxide or titianum oxide can protect,I'd suggest you wear your oils at night and get a good moisturiser during the day,get a good exfoliating soap like kojie San or asantee papaya,do a weekly scrub and ur discolouration would be evened out,BUT ALWAYS WEAR A SUNSCREEN,you can choose to use a lightening cream as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ogedazzle: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2015
HEY BEAUTIFUL,CONTACT FOR YOUR AMAZING 100%HUMAN HAIR,AND MIXED HAIR AT AFFORDABLE RATE,WHOLESALERS AVAILABLE,CONTACT 07039375005,BB 56808810,HAIRS AS LOW AS 4000 NAIRA,YOU WOULD BE GLAD YOU DID.,,,FOR PEOPLE CONFUSED ABOUT REGIMEN OR HAVING SKIN ISSUES,XONTACT I CAN BE OF HELP,

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mariesio:
Hi, nice work here.

I am dark but want to lighten up a bit. I have been using PIMENT DOUX SERUM mixed with QEI in the day
Olay Regenerist at night
Gettage Cottage black soap
Since Mar this year, initially I was glowing but when i could not get any review on the PIMENT DOUX serum, I reduced it to once a week and now I look dull without makeup.

Please advice

Hi, in all of these I did not see ure using a sunscreen. Cosmetics with active ingredients make ur skin sensitive to the sun. Please add a sunscreen to ur regimen for daytime
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ekanDamie: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
ogedazzle:
I'm not the OP but I think I can help,apart from stress you need to wear sunscreen the power of sunscreens is important not only for Caucasian but blacks as well,sunscreen with. Zinc oxide or titianum oxide can protect,I'd suggest you wear your oils at night and get a good moisturiser during the day,get a good exfoliating soap like kojie San or asantee papaya,do a weekly scrub and ur discolouration would be evened out,BUT ALWAYS WEAR A SUNSCREEN,you can choose to use a lightening cream as well

Thanks much ms, as regards ur recomendations, do u have possible items that contain this elements in mind,
I will just visit shoprite tomorow to get them. Like the ansantee papaya can i find it there? As well as the suncreen containing zinc/titanium oxide.
And lastly, what lightening cream can you recomend to be effective?
And no vex, when u say i should do a weekly scrub, is it with the above items or something else.
Illd appreciate ur response despite my shallow questions bikonu.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
ekanDamie:

Try using skin success cream with sebamed sunscreen spf 50+ on exposed parts only during the day. Use for about two months then continue with neutrogena natural fairness with same sunscreen.

Ps: u can also use fair and white gold serum at night on the exposed parts only for bout a month not more.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ekanDamie: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
jeomegso:

Try using skin success cream with sebamed sunscreen spf 50+ on exposed parts only during the day. Use for about two months then continue with neutrogena natural fairness with same sunscreen.

Ps: u can also use fair and white gold serum at night on the exposed parts only for bout a month not more.
Tanks for ur response mam. Is sebamed suncreen spf 50 the name of the suncreen i should look out for. And can I use the skin sucess at day n d fair n white serum at night asin on d same day.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
ekanDamie:

Tanks for ur response mam. Is sebamed suncreen spf 50 the name of the suncreen i should look out for. And can I use the skin sucess at day n d fair n white serum at night asin on d same day.

Yes
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Mariesio: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2015
jeomegso:

Hi, in all of these I did not see ure using a sunscreen. Cosmetics with active ingredients make ur skin sensitive to the sun. Please add a sunscreen to ur regimen for daytime

Thanks so much, i used to use Neutrogena Visibly Even but changed to Aveeno Positively Ageless which I stopped using months ago.Maybe thats the problem
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Fialm: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
jeomegso:

will i mix the sunscreen spf together with my cream b4 apply it on my body or rub my cream first then rub spf on top,i dont get it.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ekanDamie: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
jeomegso:

Mam, please, do u know a store i can get this item easily? I hav searched shoprite tire today, no seabamed, no gold or even copper of nivea white serum. Can u help with a store on d mainland i could check.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by nifdem: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
nifdem:
Good day ma, thanks for the good job. Pls am currently using the cream u recommended for me (nivea fair) with my kids, hope it won't v any negative effect on dem or I shd stop using it..Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fialm:
will i mix the sunscreen spf together with my cream b4 apply it on my body or rub my cream first then rub spf on top,i dont get it.

Mix them on ur palms just before applying.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=nifdem post=36608793][/quote]

No it won't unless you notice anything out of the ordinary.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
ekanDamie:

Mam, please, do u know a store i can get this item easily? I hav searched shoprite tire today, no seabamed, no gold or even copper of nivea white serum. Can u help with a store on d mainland i could check.

Oasis supermarket near Sheraton hotel. Opic plaza I think for the serum . Medplus or health plus has the sebamed
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ekanDamie: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
jeomegso:

Oasis supermarket near Sheraton hotel. Opic plaza I think for the serum . Medplus or health plus has the sebamed
Medplus? Aiit, illd check there tomao, i thought dey only sell drugs.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Fialm:
op thanks fr saving my cash,i bought coconut oil for my baby and since then its a wonder story cuz his skin nw glow.KiP up d gud work my sis.

Ure welcome.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Eyekandi:

Hello, thanks for this.

Iv bin having a case of rash on a portion of my forehead and side cheeks. If I use white powder it highlights that portion and them it feels dry and paperish to touch undecided

Pls what is wrong and what can I do embarassed

What is your skin care regimen?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2015
jeomegso:

What is your skin care regimen?

None. embarassed
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for all you are doing , I used a carotone black spot cleaner to clear a burn on ma face very close to the eye, but after 7 days of using the product I just discovered the area of the burn is lighter than all ma face .. Currently have stopped using it and am using honey... Please help me pls
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for all you are doing sir, I used a carotone black spot cleaner to clear a burn on ma face very close to the eye, but after 7 days of using the product I just discovered the area of the burn is lighter than all ma face .. Currently have stopped using it and am using honey... Please help me pls
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by elyzonbay: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Many believe that Glutathione tablets are only for whitening purposes but the truth is, they are a safe and effective way to boost the body s immune system and promote general health and wellness too. Getting fair skin is actually just a manifestation of how healthy you are within. Have your daily dose of Enhanced Glutathione Tablets with Collagen for that pinkish-white complexion that you ve always wanted while keeping your body healthy at the same time. Younger looking skin is now achievable as the contents of these tablets also serve as an antioxidant, detoxifier and skin whitening solution at the same time. Complete your topical beauty routine with a dose of antioxidant working from within take a tablet of Glutathione each day and achieve the ideal look and healthy body in no timaae.
We stock different gluthatoine capsules
pinkish glow, oxiglow, kb, shiseido pure white and many others at reasonable prices.
call o8124233363, 08069115847, pin 55eff247. delivery options available.

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2015
my face is darker than my body..am currently using crystal white UV lightening and bio oil but can't see any change .being advice to mix the crystal white with tiatio and I need a good soap and sunscreen I can use

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.