Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,634 members, 7,816,612 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90617 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
lexisjay:
Thanks for all you are doing sir, I used a carotone black spot cleaner to clear a burn on ma face very close to the eye, but after 7 days of using the product I just discovered the area of the burn is lighter than all ma face .. Currently have stopped using it and am using honey... Please help me pls

Any anti-spots treatment is bleaching in nature hence the fairer patch. Ure doing the right thing. Another route will be to apply the carotene on other parts of the face for blending but u must stop once it's blended. No more than two weeks.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Eyekandi:

None. embarassed

It's not possible to not have a regimen.

Just all you use on your skin from before bathing to before bedtime.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
jeomegso:

It's not possible to not have a regimen.

Just all you use on your skin from before bathing to before bedtime.

Uhmm prior to this issue,in the morning before bathing ... I use my body cream(I've thrown it out), then white powder and make up.

At night.... I just bathe and I don't apply anything embarassed
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
stephnexi:
my face is darker than my body..am currently using crystal white UV lightening and bio oil but can't see any change .being advice to mix the crystal white with tiatio and I need a good soap and sunscreen I can use

That's because ure using these two lighteners all over. The hidden parts of our body don't need as much bleaching as the exposed parts. Add a sunscreen to the exposed parts n use ur bio oil combo only on the exposed parts at night, UV during the day + sebamed sunscreen for day.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eyekandi:

Uhmm prior to this issue,in the morning before bathing ... I use my body cream(I've thrown it out), then white powder and make up.

At night.... I just bathe and I don't apply anything embarassed

What soap, what kind of makeup. Please be open cos I can't really ask all the questions in pcs
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
jeomegso:

What soap, what kind of makeup. Please be open cos I can't really ask all the questions in pcs

I'm sorry,
I was using one papaya soap, and a cream the shop guy recommended... One of all these whitening labels, I'm at work and can't remember the name. I've been looking for a good moisturizer but u know most of these shop guys will just recommend anything whitening to a fair person.

I don't do much makeup, just the white powder, eye-shadow,eyeliner,lipstick and that's it. No Mary Kay and stuff.

I've stopped using body cream now tho. I rub some coconut hair cream on those portions of my face and then white powder.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eyekandi:

I'm sorry,
I was using one papaya soap, and a cream the shop guy recommended... One of all these whitening labels, I'm at work and can't remember the name. I've been looking for a good moisturizer but u know most of these shop guys will just recommend anything whitening to a fair person.

I don't do much makeup, just the white powder, eye-shadow,eyeliner,lipstick and that's it. No Mary Kay and stuff.

I've stopped using body cream now tho. I rub some coconut hair cream on those portions of my face and then white powder.

Let me know when you know the cream and soap. I know you are reacting to something.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
jeomegso:

Let me know when you know the cream and soap. I know you are reacting to something.

The cream is white spa and cream
Soap.. I can't find it.

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please I need a lightening cream. Which will. Make all ma body rhyme with each other. And a soap or any. Face cleaner which can clear acne please I need it urgently ma/sir...........
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pls I nid to glow my skin, am using fair and white cream(tube) and Olay body wash. And I ll like to even my skin as my knees and knuckles are black. Pls wot can I do. I don't moisturize or exfoliate, av neva done it bfr as I don't no the uses. Help pls
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2015
biko who has use Irish multipurpose fruits bath tried searching it in Google can't find anything
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ambient: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Help! I hardly rub cream coz I have stretch marks that I don't want to darken I notice Dat my forehead is darker than the rest of my face.I tried idole exfoliating soap and its not helping at all.help please
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ambient: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Eyekandi am more interested in those books, nice collection. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
ambient:
Eyekandi am more interested in those books, nice collection. grin

Lol, me too... Thanks cheesy
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by MORNDEW(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Eyekandi:

Lol, me too... Thanks cheesy
helo
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
jeomegso:

Any anti-spots treatment is bleaching in nature hence the fairer patch. Ure doing the right thing. Another route will be to apply the carotene on other parts of the face for blending but u must stop once it's blended. No more than two weeks.
........... can't I use shea butter cuz am scared of that carotone oo..
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
MORNDEW:

helo

Hi
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by MORNDEW(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eyekandi:

Hi
hw can i communicate with you. I read ur profile nd u said u can't reply emails.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by MORNDEW(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eyekandi:

Hi
this is my BBM pin 560F9B29. U can add me.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by stunning4real: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks for the kind gesture.
My question is my scalp get dried easily, thereby causing dandruff. What can I do to get rid of it. Also I want to ask someone says 'adiagbo' (I don't know the English name) do lighten the skill. How true is it?
Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexisjay:
........... can't I use shea butter cuz am scared of that carotone oo..

How long ago did you stop the carotene.
U can use shea butter but it's too sticky for daytime. Maybe at night.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
stunning4real:
Thanks for the kind gesture.
My question is my scalp get dried easily, thereby causing dandruff. What can I do to get rid of it. Also I want to ask someone says 'adiagbo' (I don't know the English name) do lighten the skill. How true is it?
Thanks

First do a deep conditioning /steaming then apply a ketaconazole cream on the scalp for up to two weeks.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
ambient:
Help! I hardly rub cream coz I have stretch marks that I don't want to darken I notice Dat my forehead is darker than the rest of my face.I tried idole exfoliating soap and its not helping at all.help please

Not moisturizing will worsen ur stretch marks. Use shea butter.
For the forehead, I suspect sunburn. Use shea butter at night too.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
crystalgem:
Pls I nid to glow my skin, am using fair and white cream(tube) and Olay body wash. And I ll like to even my skin as my knees and knuckles are black. Pls wot can I do. I don't moisturize or exfoliate, av neva done it bfr as I don't no the uses. Help pls

Fair and white tube? Never heard of it. Please let me know the full name as written on it.
Epiduo with fair and white gold serum at night on the black spots.
Use a sunscreen during the day. Ur skin automatically becomes sensitive when you alter it.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
jeomegso:

How long ago did you stop the carotene.
U can use shea butter but it's too sticky for daytime. Maybe at night.
.... I used the carotone for seven days and I stopped immediately I noticed the change. Today is the 7th day of stopping it .. I don't go out again so give me all the options you think I can use please need your help....
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
lexisjay:
.... I used the carotone for seven days and I stopped immediately I noticed the change. Today is the 7th day of stopping it .. I don't go out again so give me all the options you think I can use please need your help....

At this point I may need to see the patch to decide if it's just fairer or hypopigmentation.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
jeomegso:

At this point I may need to see the patch to decide if it's just fairer or hypopigmentation.
....that's it I need ur help.. And its same thing the other side of the face like that please I need your help ....

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2015
lexisjay:
....that's it I need ur help.. And its same thing the other side of the face like that please I need your help ....

I see, it's hypopigmentation.
Stop all treatments
treatments. Use only sebamed cleansing bar and sebamed moisturizer.
U may need make up to cover up pending the healing time.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by lexisjay(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
jeomegso:

I see, it's hypopigmentation.
Stop all treatments
treatments. Use only sebamed cleansing bar and sebamed moisturizer.
U may need make up to cover up pending the healing time.
...............sebamed cleansing bar and sebamed moisturizer. Where am I going to get it.. Like how much am I going to get it .. and should I stop using the shea butter ? And. What else can you tell me let me know please....
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by stunning4real: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
jeomegso:

First do a deep conditioning /steaming then apply a ketaconazole cream on the scalp for up to two weeks.
where can I get ketaconazole
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
stunning4real:
where can I get ketaconazole

Any pharmacy.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by olalekan2017(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please my face and neck is darker than my body and i also have dark circles around my eyes. What can i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.