Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,325 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible (858 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
There are two posts currently trending on nairaland romance section.
In one of them, some guy implied that men cheating on their women shouldn't be considered such a big deal: (https://www.nairaland.com/2356024/post-sure-provoke-many-ladies) I noticed that a lot of guys agreed with him. Now men can cheat and convince themselves that they are "polygamous" in nature -whatever that means. Maybe it means that they are born with cheat-on-your-spouse genes. grin

In the second thread we were told that Nigerian ladies are among the most unfaithful women in the world. This got me laughing. I hope this is true. How I hope that this is true!!! Maybe Nigerian women are promiscuous in nature. Maybe they can't stand eating the same flavour of ice cream all the time. undecided

My point is, if you feel that you are a polygamous man or woman, why not dicuss being in an open relationship with your spouse for fairness sake. That way you two can screw whoever an remain in the relationship without one party feeling cheated? It would really suck if after killing yourself trying to be faithful, your spouse infects you with STD from god knows where lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by franconian: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
I beg nor vex oooo....watin be "Nigetian"? Na name of country for mars?

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by dharay99: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
#nigetian#
Looks like magician.... grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
franconian:
I beg nor vex oooo....watin be "Nigetian"? Na name of country for mars?
dharay99:
#nigetian#
Looks like magician.... grin
Obviously a typo.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by franconian: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
mtcheew:

Obviously a typo.

And still not corrected... U must b a Nigetian grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin
franconian:

And still not corrected... U must b a Nigetian grin
My dear if it is possible to form my own country, the name no go even begin with letter "N"

l don correct am sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by dharay99: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
mtcheew:

Obviously a typo.
yea...
Sorrie tho.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by franconian: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
mtcheew:
;DMy dear if it is possible to form my own country, the name no go even begin with letter "N"

l don correct am sha.

U surprised me, I was expecting a rant!

Btw, na so u hate 9ja reach?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
franconian:

What do you mean by that? just because i made one comment you don conclude say i hate naija. you patroitic reach me? abeg park well joor

Okay I don rant. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by misspicy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
dnt knw wat to comment..not that am dumb o buh today is ma free day i jez dey observe topics for romanceland.....
but wat sorta name is that @OP
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
franconian:

I no hate naija oh. I get mixed feelings about the country.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
dnt knw wat to comment..not that am dumb o buh today is ma free day i jez dey observe topics for romanceland.....
but wat sorta name is that @OP
grin
Its a dont-mess-with-me sorta name
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Very Compatible by misspicy(f): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
mtcheew:
grin Its a dont-mess-with-me sorta name
chai..i lof it wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Smart Ways To Bring Out The Best In Yourself & Your Partner’s / Interesting – 18 Differences Between ‘single You’ And ‘boyfriend You’ / Se-xually Active People Needs Nigella Sativa Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.