Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (4417 Views)

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin grin grin

Madness still dey reign for nairaland. grin grin

More predictions abeg! Can you guys tell me who will win tomorrow? Villa or Chelsea?

You have just called a prophet madman, no problem, you are blessed, we dont fight evil for evil,

As for your prediction, chelsea will win.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by debosky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2009
Sorry Prophet Banom, thanks for the prediction.

what about Sundeland vs Arsenal and Liverpool vs Man City?

I need to place my bets tonight. If I win, I will bring offerings to the Prophet Banom International Ministries.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

Sorry Prophet Banom, thanks for the prediction.

what about Sundeland vs Arsenal and Liverpool vs Man City?

I need to place my bets tonight. If I win, I will bring offerings to the Prophet Banom International Ministries.

Oh you are using our prediction to do personal business which is against our doctrine, we are not like other prophet and religions who are for profit purpose, if you need such, ask any of my Holy Comrades, ( THETRUTH90,OKIJA_JUJU, LAGOSBOY) to give you contacts of commercial prophets in Nigeria whom you will partner with to be getting that, ours is for the spiritual benefit and victory of nairalnders .

Take note.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by debosky(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2009
Ok dear prophet, can you please tell me whether Arsenal will win? i am a supporter and this one is not for business. smiley

Please ask your holy comrades to help me out on this one. Do you accept offerings?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by masterpwar: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

Ok dear prophet, can you please tell me whether Arsenal will win? i am a supporter and this one is not for business. smiley

Please ask your holy comrades to help me out on this one. Do you accept offerings?
Hmmm
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

That question should not be directed to the Holy Prophet, You should discuss anything about offering with my Holy Comrades, They are not on sit now, they went for crusade, but i predict in less than one hour, Comrade LAGOSBOY will be on sit.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by PastorAIO: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2009
banom:

This guy, you are so obviously new to the prophesying game. Don't you know that you have to be Vague. Make it very open to interpretation or it'll come back to kick you in the teeth. Any way sha, I hope that Chelsea will win tomorrow too.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by ElRazur: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
Pastor AIO:

This guy, you are so obviously new to the prophesying game. Don't you know that you have to be Vague. Make it very open to interpretation or it'll come back to kick you in the teeth. Any way sha, I hope that Chelsea will win tomorrow too.

Excellent observation. smiley

His predictions should be something like this "Goals will be scored and tempers will flare. It will be an interesting match and sometimes a one sided affairs. However, the better team will win in the end" lol
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2009
Pastor AIO:

It is not our making, we take it the way it is giving, Chelsea will win as we were told, our prediction must always come to pass, been straight forward show how real we are, Lets watch and see.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by debosky(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2009
Dear prophet you haven't answered my question - will Arsenal win?

May your wisdom increase o great prophet.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2009
debosky:

Dear prophet you haven't answered my question - will Arsenal win?

May your wisdom increase o great prophet.

we have giving you enough, for more, you have to discuss with Holy Comrade THETRUTH90. Then he will get back to me.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2009
banom:

You have just called a prophet madman, no problem, you are blessed, we dont fight evil for evil,

TODAYS MATCH BETWEEN CHELSEA FC AND A.VILLA FC

RESULT.

CHELSEA FC =1 A.VILLA=0

This is the confirmation of the prophecy rendered by the great prophet BANOM above, ( if not for our prophecy, A.VILLA would have scored many goals against  CHELSEA)

Next week will be more than great, as the prophet will release alot of prophecy  for your own Good,

as this prophecy has come to pass,  my comrades should determine how offerings will be collected.
more prophecies to come,

Any one with any confusion that needs the prophet to prophecy can indicate.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2009
@ Prophet Banom

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Finally NL'ders will know that indeed you are truly gifted with the gift of prophecy.

My Prophecies for the new week.

1. I see alot of smiles this week. People will laugh like they never have this week
Let us pray against the spirit of strife and anger.

2. Debosky you will be suprised by someone you least expect this week.
Pray against the spirit of disappointment.

3. Three Nairalanders will format their computers this week, while two people will loose their phones.
Let us pray against the spirit of virus and carelessness.

4. I see alot of peoples anti-virus updating this week.
Let us pray against the spirit of no-network-connection.

5. I see alot of people with headaches this week.
Lets pray against the spirit of stress.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2009
~SUBSCRIBING TO THREAD ABEGI!!~ wink grin grin

Tee hee hee. . .and u shall know 'em by their works. . . .imma stay tuned oo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2009
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2009
Individual:
As stars at midnight, the economic gloom that is coming upon the world will produce some very bright spots . (In other words, in spite of the economic problems that the world is going to have this year, some children of God are going to have financial breakthroughs)

Where in this world wont some people make financial breakthrough in a day not to talk of in a year.

Every year has its up and down, 2009 will be no exception in that regard. However for the children of God the ups will outweigh the downs in magnitude and in frequency. (In other words the great days for the children of God will be greater than the gloom days.)

What is the prophecy in this? 2009 would have its up and down?

International:
Concentrated prayers are needed to reduce the frequency and intensity of natural disaster. Flood, hurricane, earthquake, tornadoes are coming, but God say if you pray concentrated prayers their frequency and intensity will be reduced.
Pray against assassination attempt against world leaders.

These ones are safe ones: Pray against. if it happens means we did not pray if it didnt means we prayed how safe

NIGERIA:
Intensify your prayers for the president
Nigeria will be given a new opportunity for peace and tranquility, pray that that opportunity will not be wasted.
Those who have made money their gods will discover it has wings.
Problems will drive many back to God; with the end result of heavenly joy.
Pray against suicide among the high and mighty.

G.O Eunuch did not say anything here. My 8 year old niece can say the same. These "prophecies" can be used in year 2065 because he did not make any prediction.
banoms were far more concise and more like genuine.

Some NL female members would sleep with a man within the next 3 hours (Yes God is showing me the person is from the South West. Yes specifically Lagos She has a Yoruba name)

Somebody on NL would go to church for with bad intentions.

God says we should pray so that prices of oil wont go down.

Debosky, God says If you do not pray to him fervently Arsenal would not make champions league next season.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2009
@ Dayokanu

When did you obtain the gift of prophecy?? angry
Have you registered with National Association of Nigerian Prophets and Spiritual Counsellors NANPASC?? angry

You had better stop your illegal prophecies o!! angry
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Dayokanu

When did you obtain the gift of prophecy?? angry
Have you registered with National Association of Nigerian Prophets and Spiritual Counsellors NANPASC?? angry

You had better stop your illegal prophecies o!! angry

Under Sub-Section 327-84, Paragraphs 12 to 16 (B), of the Nigerian Prophet's Criminal Code, Illegal Prophecies are punishable by up to 7 years imprisonment with hard labor and NO chance of parole, at the Her Majesties Pleasure. Defaulters please note.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
OKIJA_JUJU.

Have mercy on Dayokanu, he is only yearning for true prophecy and i can see his first trial prohecy coming to pass, but Dayokanu you are henceforth forbiding to prophecy until you get well registered, you can ask Comrade Lagosboy to give you the registration form and all the requirements for registration, after that OKIJA_JUJU will have to carry out the final initiation process for you to become part of the great and true prophets of nairaland.

OKIJA_JUJU, what do you say about this good guy called JAKUMO ?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2009
Your holiness

I see the annointing of God on the life of Bro. Jakumo. He has the calling of an assistant Prophet.
I think we should start him in our legal department.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2009
Okija_juju:

Your holiness

I see the annointing of God on the life of Bro. Jakumo. He has the calling of an assistant Prophet.
I think we should start him in our legal department.

@ JAKUMO,

I HOLIEST PROPHET BANOM,
Hereby declear as follows,

Bro JAKUMO is today 22/02/09 made a holy assistant prophet of nairaland, He is to assist Holy comrade LAGOSBOY in his prophetic duties,

His prophetic works can only start if this induction is accented by all the holy Comrades, ( OKIJA_JUJU, LAGOSBOY, THETRUTH90)

On my own side, i make you holy today,
';;'''[;/.'/[;''';///[']=;'[=[;[[[[''''''''';;;;;'''.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
I am here today to appeal to the elders oh.

Abeg hear my plea. I saw the prophecies given by a popular pastor and I felt I could do better.

His Holiness Banom even confirmed that my prophecies came to pass.

So elders, How do I get into the legion of prophets and be a registered member
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by debosky(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2009
Prophets what punishment will DK get for going against you?

I offer amputation/beheading services, please contact me if you need my service. grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2009
banom:

@ JAKUMO,

I HOLIEST PROPHET BANOM,

Bro JAKUMO is today 22/02/09 made a holy assistant prophet of nairaland, He is to assist Holy comrade LAGOSBOY in his prophetic duties,

His prophetic works can only start if this induction is accented by all the holy Comrades, ( OKIJA_JUJU, LAGOSBOY, THETRUTH90)

Praise the Lord !   I saw a vision of myself anointing a few butt-nekkid church girls, and performing the laying on of hands on their heavenly assets, but it is only now that I understand the true meaning of that vision.     

Prophet Banon I accept my destiny in the name of Jesus, but please clarify my share of church collections before I start my holy duties.   HEAL !

debosky:

I offer amputation/beheading services, please contact me if you need my service. grin

Now that a qualified amputation administrator has been located, may I again remind critics of we prophet's jet-setting lifestyle that while the Lord can be patient and forgiving, doubting Thomases, sceptics and accounts auditors will be referred to Debosky for punishment. Praise the Lord !
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by bawomolo(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2009
Prophet Banon I accept my destiny in the name of Jesus, but please clarify my share of church collections before I start my holy duties. HEAL !

Give what belongs to bawomolo to bawomolo. The holy stimulation of your female converts is enough blessings for your soul

Do not be tempted by earthly possessions PRIMATE Jakumo.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Feb 23, 2009
I committed the offence pre-Debosky so I dont think I should be subjected to those.

Oya approve my application to the Legion of prophets
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by thetruth90: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2009
banom:

@ JAKUMO,

I HOLIEST PROPHET BANOM,

accepted.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2009
dayokanu:

I committed the offence pre-Debosky so I dont think I should be subjected to those.

Oya approve my application to the Legion of prophets

You will need to apply formaly and fulfil all the necesary obligation,
Adress your application to all the Holy prophet
again you will need to meet with Primate OKIJA_JUJU for your initiation which include sleeping in Okija shrine for 28 days, offering of 4 female virgins to all the comrades, and you will be beating fifty strokes by Com THETRUTH90
and finaly you will have to sleep with 12 mad women,
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2009
DEBOSKY,  I order you to punish JAKUMO as you would for seeking earthly gains , (immidiately)
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by thetruth90: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2009
banom:

You will need to apply formaly and fulfil all the necesary obligation,
Adress your application to all the Holy prophet
again you will need to meet with Primate OKIJA_JUJU for your initiation which include sleeping in Okija shrine for 28 days, offering of 4 female virgins to all the comrades, and you will be beating fifty strokes by Com THETRUTH90
and finaly you will have to sleep with 12 mad women,

@ dayokanu,
when art thou coming for thy cane? i beseech thee to come in earnest. shi bro bro bra raka ta ma.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by youngies(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2009
DEBOSKY, I order you to punish JAKUMO as you would for seeking earthly gains , (immidiately)

If the suggestions are to be taken from the public for the adequate punishment due to Asst. Prophet Jakumo, I recommend that Debosky amputate his d.ick as a deterrent for other erring prophets seeking earthly gains
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2009
youngies:

If the suggestions are to be taken from the public for the adequate punishment due to Asst. Prophet Jakumo, I recommend that Debosky amputate his d.ick as a deterrent for other erring prophets seeking earthly gains

It is left for Debosky to decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition / Death Toll From The Un House Bombing Rises / Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.