Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (4419 Views)

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by bawomolo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2009
banom:

It is left for Debosky to decide

JAKUMO is indefinitely suspended from the Hedonistic Branch of the Nairaland Church pending judgment from Debosky
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 3:36am On Feb 24, 2009
Banom,

Where do you want me to get virgins on Nairaland na?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by pstyle: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2009
dayokanu:

Banom,

Where do you want me to get virgins on Nairaland na?

Go to ROMANCE section you will find plenty of them there,
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2009
Dayokanu Osisi is a virgin you could use her. the pastors would willingly accept her and you would henceforth be accepted full time into the legion
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2009
@ My fellow Prophets

It has come to my notice that there is a Judas Iscabbage amongst us.

EVIDENCE
Arsenal v Roma = Roma

Atletico Madrid v FC Porto = Athletico Madrid

Inter Milan v Man Utd = Inter Milan

Lyon v Barcelona = Barcelona

Chelsea v Juventus = Juventus

Real Madrid v Liverpool = Real Madrid

Sporting v Bayern Munich = Bayern Munich

Villarreal v Panathinaikos = Villarreal

I am going against all English sides here. These are my final prediction

Now your holinesses will note that trainee Prophet Dayokanu has been involved in the crime of prophecy for money and false prophecies.

Athletico/Porto = Draw
Inter/Man U = Draw
Chelsea/Juve = Chelsea
Real Madrid/Liverpool (YNWA) = Liverpool
Villa/Panathinaikos = Draw

I hereby present this case to Asst. Prophet Jakumo for persecution prosecution and punishment. Praise the Lord!!
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2009
Punishment i would recommend is dinner with Clifford Orji at kirikiri max prison!!!
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Phemzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2009
What are you guys doing?

Predictions, Prophecies or what is the meaning of this nonsense
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
Prayer
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
Father forgive phemzy for he knows not what he is saying. cry
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Phemzy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yar'Adua May Yet Happen Again!

Gradually, President Yar'Adua's health condition is becoming an item for very debilitating blackmail. And it seems to be working effectively! Just wonder aloud why the president of such a critically sick and sinking country cannot allow himself to be roused from crippling inertia to seek with clear vision, focus and vigour the nation's healing and revival, and the next accusation that would be laid at your doorstep is: "Oh, there you go again, making fun of the president because of his ill-health."

And so political correctness now dictates that we all enlist in the confused choir of incurable optimists who seem to derive peculiar animation from continually chorusing the hope that a heavy truck trapped in the middle of a collapsing bridge, because its driver was having a good, refreshing nap, would not soon disappear into the deep waters even though the bridge is already down and about to be washed away. I think it is sad and most unfortunate.

Now, why would somebody make fun of anyone because he or she is sick? Can the person accurately predict what the state of his or her own health would be tomorrow? I think what most people are trying to say is that there are too many sick persons in the country and Mr. Yar'Adua just happens to be one of them. What we owe all of them are our sincere sympathies, prayers, and help if we are in a position to offer any. There is definitely no justification for turning anyone's personal health challenges into a national burden. In other words, Nigeria cannot continue to just sit still, fold its hands and do nothing in the face of threatening devastating global economic crises on the unpardonable excuse that its president is sick - as if there are no capable and healthy persons in the country?

For goodness sake, this state of inertia has gone on for too long. Let the president wake up, think, roll out his plans and work? If he is unable to perform, as seems to be the case, let him excuse himself from the throne, instead of holding everyone else to ransom. I am quite sure that not many people would object to Nigeria undertaking to pay the president's medical bills for life, as compensation for the "invaluable sacrifice," if he decides today to let go and retire to the serenity of his family house in Katsina. But will the leeches and parasites feeding fat on the nation's carcasses allow him to make up his mind?

For a nation as badly run as Nigeria is, where decisions and actions that determine the direction and future of the country are mostly inspired by acute selfishness, Yar'Adua would never lack a formidable army of self-serving loyalists hailing his special capacity to sleep through the worst crises, as we are witnessing at the moment. It is not impossible, too, that a President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua may reappear in Abuja in 2011. I think that should not shock anyone who has been watching the course of events in the nation's political horizon for the past few months. This is one nation where people are continually drinking and eating poison with utmost relish, and yet wanting to live; yes, a country where people continue to assure and reassure themselves that no matter how long they keep stabbing their nation and drinking its blood, they would still wake up every other morning to see it standing on its feet and flourishing.

Well, all these acts of self-delusion would in no distant time be forced to evaporate by the grim realities that would soon dawn on the nation. For so long now, Nigeria has remained the best example of how a richly endowed country could look like in the absence of any of form of government. People who found themselves at the seat of power merely looted the treasury pale and retired at the expiration of their tenures to enjoy their unearned wealth. So long as there was still oil pumping out crispy dollars for the next regime to loot and put away in coded accounts abroad, no one complained; and no one was asked to give account. Only those foolish enough to die, like Gen Sani Abacha, were branded corrupt, and their loot diligently looted.

And so, at a time world leaders are spending sleepless nights with their economic managers and experts, devising ways to save their nations from the looming global economic calamity, we, in Nigeria, are busy debating about our president's vacation, which, if we must be sincere to ourselves, he has enjoyed with little or no interruptions since May 29, 2007. I once heard that the motto of an association of pensioners was: "Rest Is Sweet After Labour." Which responsive president would allow himself to be caught dropping the slightest hint about a vacation at time oil prices, his country's sole revenue earner, was crashing from near $145 to about $30?

The earthquake in the nation's stock market is an economic tsunami that ought to have kept any president alert and worried, but our own man could not just be bothered. He would rather go on vacation, even as major multi-national companies are closing shops in Nigeria, and relocating to functional countries like Ghana, causing countless Nigerians to be dumped in the unemployment market. Mind you, Nigeria remains the biggest market for these companies; they produce in Ghana and sell in Nigeria. What an unlucky nation.

Despite Yar'Adua's repeated promise to declare a state of emergency in the power sector, power supply has worsened beyond what anyone would have imagined was possible in a nation ruled by human beings. I doubt if there is any community in Nigeria today where anyone can walk to a public tap, fetch healthy water and confidently drink it. Indeed, no one with the means to afford alternatives in Ghana, Cameroon or any of our tiny neighbours, takes the risk of enlisting his children in Nigerian schools any more. I challenge the president or any governor to prove that his children are in Nigerian public universities - where many public officials had attended. Nigeria's health institutions are only patronized by those willing to take a risk with their lives, because they are too poor to fly out for medical treatment; not even the president of Nigeria receives treatment in Nigerian hospitals.

But the worst is yet on the way, in fact, very close to the door. By the time the devastating effect of President Barack Obama's New Energy Policy reaches home to us here in Nigeria, there is no doubt that the price of oil may go down to 50 cents. At that time, there won't even be enough public funds to steal. Maybe, then, and only then, would Nigerians be forced by very unbearable conditions to seek authentic leaders, people with a mind and clear ideas to move society forward, and not bankrupt creatures occupying offices where they are not even qualified to be cleaners. Today, we are complaining about the rise of violent crime. At that time, it would degenerate to almost an open war. But till then, some empty fellows can still afford the luxury of campaigning for a Second or even Third for Yar'Adua, so he could stay back to "continue the good work he is doing." What a nation!
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Phemzy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
Okija_juju:

Father forgive phemzy for he knows not what he is saying. cry

What do you mean?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Phemzy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2009
Phemzy:

Yar'Adua May Yet Happen Again!

Gradually, President Yar'Adua's health condition is becoming an item for very debilitating blackmail. And it seems to be working effectively! Just wonder aloud why the president of such a critically sick and sinking country cannot allow himself to be roused from crippling inertia to seek with clear vision, focus and vigour the nation's healing and revival, and the next accusation that would be laid at your doorstep is: "Oh, there you go again, making fun of the president because of his ill-health."

If you guys go too far, you will be arrested by the SSS, finally landing in kirikiri - max prison in Lagos State.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2009
Phemzy:

If you guys go too far, you will be arrested by the SSS, finally landing in kirikiri - max prison in Lagos State.

Matt 5:10

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
KJV

Phemzy:

What do you mean?

1 Chron 16:22

22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
KJV

Do you now understand??
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Phemzy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Okija_juju

Your profile name sound traditional like

But you are quoting bible

So what is behind that?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2009
I am an annoited spiritual healer, spiritual consultant, spiritual intercessor and prophet.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2009
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by otele(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2009
i love this thread grin grin

apostle otele . . . anwuru investment annointing ministry plc. . . reporting for duty

predictions for the weekend

tommorow will be saturday cheesy
after that it will be sunday

on sunday many nigerians will go to church and sermons will be preached from the podiums across the nation.
some people will be upset with this thread and the moderator will be consulted to take action.

many people will read this post.

predictions on president yaradua . . . . uhm . . uhm . . uhm . . . still looking at my okpoka bowl of predictions, no response yet grin , yaradua spirit strong o grin grin grin grin

@debosky,  premiership prediction
arsenal will not win the league this year wink
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2009
otele:

apostle otele . . . anwuru investment annointing ministry plc. . . reporting for duty

predictions for the weekend

tommorow will be saturday cheesy
after that it will be sunday

on sunday many nigerians will go to church and sermons will be preached from the podiums across the nation.
some people will be upset with this thread and the moderator will be consulted to take action.

many people will read this post.

predictions on president yaradua . . . . uhm . . uhm . . uhm . . . still looking at my okpoka bowl of predictions, no response yet grin , yaradua spirit strong o grin grin grin grin

@debosky, premiership prediction
arsenal will not win the league this year wink

@ OKIJA_JUJU

Are you the person who permited this OTELE to prophecy on our pulpit ?

who is he and is he registered, i can't remember receiving any virgin girl from him, if what i am thinking is true, i will order a very severe punishment on him and every one involved.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2009
@ His Righteousness, Prophet Banom.

Your Immaculateness, I have not recieved any application from Mr. Otele. Neither do can I find his name on the list of registered Prophets.
I am certain that neither Lagosboy nor thetruth gave him consent to preach on our pulpit. I suspect he is one of those renegade Prophets that have been touting their illicit prophecies backed with staged managed miracles.

I have sent a message to the office of our counselor at law, Assit. Prophet Jakumo instructing to proceed with legal actions against Mr. Otele and his cohorts. I'm sure this will serve as a deterrant to other fake prophets looking to rubbish our league of Extra-ordinary Prophets (LXP).

OKIJA_JUJUTM
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by bawomolo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2009
chai your immaculateness. na wa o
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Phemzy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2009
Okija_juju:

I am an annoited spiritual healer, spiritual consultant, spiritual intercessor and prophet.

Who anoint you?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2009
Phemzy:

Who anoint you?

ME HOLIEST, PRIMATE, BISHOP, REV,KING DADDY, FATHER, PASTOR G.O, POPE, UNDISPUTABLE PROPHET BANOM annointed him,

and so ?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
banom:

ME HOLIEST, PRIMATE, BISHOP, REV,KING DADDY, FATHER, PASTOR G.O, POPE, UNDISPUTABLE PROPHET BANOM annointed him,

and so ?

Holy Prophet Banon, I predicted that glo will send a promo sms to me and they did that within minute and I also predicted that a girl would call and ask for recharge card which also came to past. I find myself an instrument to your prophetic ministry and I want to register for legal participation and can you please tell me what the pay is like?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
PurestBoy:

Holy Prophet Banon, I predicted that glo will send a promo sms to me and they did that within minute and I also predicted that a girl would call and ask for recharge card which also came to past. I find myself an instrument to your prophetic ministry and I want to register for legal participation and can you please tell me what the pay is like?

How many times will i say this, we are not for profit, if you need pay, ask other Nigerian commercial prophets, they will tell you how they do it .
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by pstyle: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
banom:

How many times will i say this, we are not for profit, if you need pay, ask other Nigerian commercial prophets, they will tell you how they do it .

@ prophet Banom,

Are you saying that if i bring 1billion naira now, you and your prophets will not accept it ?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2009
pstyle:

@ prophet Banom,

Are you saying that if i bring 1billion naira now, you and your prophets will not accept it ?

Haba 1billion ke? That's too much for hungry Banon, just find am #1,000 and maybe like #400 MTN card
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
PurestBoy:

Haba 1billion ke? That's too much for hungry Banon, just find am #1,000 and maybe like #400 MTN card

U dey craze, because say u never hear say i don buy my own aircraft,
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
purestboy needs prayer
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2009
And where is Today's Prophecies, Holy Proph?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by chosen04(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
Prophet Banom,

Will "Our President" walk out from the saudi hospital with his legs?

@ Other Prophets, Heard "one nigeria" will soon be a thing of the past! Is it true?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
chosen04:

Prophet Banom,

Will "Our President" walk out from the saudi hospital with his legs?

@ Other Prophets, Heard "one nigeria" will soon be a thing of the past! Is it true?

Sorry i am now a born again, i dont do this type of thing again,
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by chosen04(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
banom:

Sorry i am now a born again, i dont do this type of thing again,

Born again?
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Expands To 6.81% In Third Quarter / A city in Nigeria where There Is 24/7 Elelctricity Supply! / See What People Did To President Jonathan's Billboard In Katsina (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.