Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend (2302 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by njuwo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Three of us, my brother, my friend and i, decided to go for a picnic. I packed the picnic basket full with Jollof rice and carried the basket and we set out for the park which was 10km away. It took us two hours to get there. When we arrived. I quickly spread the mat and set the food. After checking around, my friend found out that i did not pack the spoons. We then begged my brother to go back home and get the spoons. He disagreed. "You people will finish the food before i come back," He protested. "No, we won't", I assured. After some more cajoling from us, he reluctantly agreed to go for the spoons. After three hours, there was no sign of my brother o. We decided to wait for another three hours. Still no sign of him. My friend and i after waiting for this my brother for more than six hours were by now very hungry. So we decided to eat the jollof rice with our bare hands. As we were about to eat, my brother came out of the back of a mango tree which was a little far from the spot we were and shouted, "I said it! I am not going again!''.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by Behira(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stale Joke but it still got me laffin so much tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by BluePearls(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Behira:
Stale Joke but it still got me laffin so much tho cheesy

joke was nice, but you look cute. Im not flirting, just admiring from afar. grin
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
njuwo:
Three of us, my brother, my friend and i, decided to go for a picnic. I packed the picnic basket full with Jollof rice and carried the basket and we set out for the park which was 10km away. It took us two hours to get there. When we arrived. I quickly spread the mat and set the food. After checking around, my friend found out that i did not pack the spoons. We then begged my brother to go back home and get the spoons. He disagreed. "You people will finish the food before i come back," He protested. "No, we won't", I assured. After some more cajoling from us, he reluctantly agreed to go for the spoons. After three hours, there was no sign of my brother o. We decided to wait for another three hours. Still no sign of him. My friend and i after waiting for this my brother for more than six hours were by now very hungry. So we decided to eat the jollof rice with our bare hands. As we were about to eat, my brother came out of the back of a mango tree which was a little far from the spot we were and shouted, "I said it! I am not going again!''.

2 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by Behira(f): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

joke was nice, but you look cute. Im not flirting, just admiring from afar. grin
Tnkie
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by BluePearls(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Behira:
Tnkie

can we be friends?
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by U2ice(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
U got me cracked up....grin very funnny

I go too flog d guy
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by Behira(f): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

can we be friends?
kool
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by czarr(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
loool. behira,your dp wan kii me o. wetin u de find for ground? something fall?
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by nikkiehan(f): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
haha so funny lol
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
#IHeardThatIn18Bc.
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by seankay(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dat ur broda dor kolo grin
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by BluePearls(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Behira:
kool

You just made me a happy man grin
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by chidekings(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

You just made me a happy man grin

U be angry man before?
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by BluePearls(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
chidekings:

U be angry man before?

You don't wanna know man.
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,will U Rock This? guyz,can your girlfriend wear this? (photo) / Funny Question By 9ja Police (pics) / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.