Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (20192 Views)

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Abisoyee(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/01/28/advice-me-i-am-sleeping-with-my-brothers-wife-and-she-doesnt-want-it-to-stop/

I am a man of 26 years old and I started living with my brother about four years back when I first came to Lagos. He was unmarried as of when I first came from Abuja but he got married later on and I still kept on staying with him. I don’t know how to explain it but somehow because his wife is a full time housewife and I don’t have a job yet, we always get to be at home alone most of the time. I can’t remember how it started but we have been having sex for like a year now.

My brother has been very good and I feel bad that I am sleeping with his wife. The woman in question is very beautiful and she has threatened that if I tell my brother or stop the affair, she is going to make sure that I regret it for the rest of my life. I don’t know what to do because I don’t know how my brother would react if he finds out that I am sleeping with his wife. If he throws me out, I have nowhere to go and I don’t have money to my name, at the same time I don’t think I want to go on with this affair with his wife.

Please people advice me, what can I do

Find more stuffs on www.penastory.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by lilygabriel08: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
you are going to hell, there are other women in the world and yet you picked your brothers wife

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by MzPecs(f): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Get a job and leave the God damn house nah.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Monalisa185(f): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2016
okay, continue sleeping with your brother's wife till she wants it to stop...

you welcome

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by pet4ril(f): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2016
You need advice It will never be well with you and the hawl your brother married as a wife...... Please tell him so that he can erase both of you out of his life and mind........ Idiots and tomorrow you will be praying to have a settled home? Don't just expect it angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Smellymouth: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2016
grin cheesy
U dey chop fresh meat abi?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by pet4ril(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Huhhhh Let me finish reading it first
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Smellymouth: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2016
shocked
Monalisa185:

you welcome

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Synzu(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2016
OP have you guys tried "monkey style"??
I heard it stimulates the vaginal walls nd produces orgasmic feelings with each stroke.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Donnyperry(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
What advice do u wanna get here? You know deep within u that what u are doing is unacceptable and abominable. Please flee from that house and desist from such nefarious act. Get yourself busy with something useful.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Noblewhiz(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
it doesn't have any prove tat it is bad.. Bt Bro.. u gotta stop doing tat y? u feel it's bad
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by 0955eb027(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
In olamide's voice> dont stop using lonart o.. In ma own voice> dont stop strafin ur brodas wife until u meet ur *** dats all..
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by belloabd1914(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
It's not right, stop the act, forget her threat and probably leave d house. It's beta u leave d house Dan to go to hell. If u are a Muslim u Allah totally frowns at such. And I am sure christianity doesn't encourage such. So u beta lock ur dick b4 God locks u in hell angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by adren(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

you welcome

he yaf not say thank you for your golden piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by vault(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2016
ur brother's wife...... that's huge undecided
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Monalisa185(f): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
adren:

he yaf not say thank you for your golden piece of advice
i know he would eventually thank me... so I'm doing it in advance grin
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Luckylife(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2016
I pity ur controlled life, so u mean another mans wife worse of it ur brothers wife is controlling ur life blackmailing u as u said. Let me assume u are willing to stop and give u this advice. blackmail her by recording her threats and advances that proves beyond doubt she forced u into that act. When she finally report u to ur brother than u present that as ur prove. Another advice go to the pastor or priest with ur prove so that he/she will sit both of u down and explain the taboo of ur action and force her to stop. He can be ur witnesses too.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by adren(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

i know he would eventually thank me... so I'm doing it in advance grin

youths of this generation are a big joke..
imagine wetim he dey find advice for??

lalasticlala, come and help his career and push this to fp..

monalisa185.. learn from this ooo..
dont phuck my younger brother when i put you in my house ooo.

i go shooot you, hang him and go and drink two bottles of orijin to mark una death anniversary..

kikikikikikikikikiki..

i promise to spoil you with cex.. so you wont have to cheat on me

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Michellla(f): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Karma is a bitch.
someone else is definitely gonna bang your wife too.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by DharmyYinks: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2016
How wil u feel if it was ur broda sleeping wit ur wife? undecided

U wil eventually regret it all ur life cos if u don't tel ur bro, he wil later find out.

Buh seriously, u must be one idiotically crazy slowpoke to ve even nurtured d tot of 'doing' ur bros wife. And its been going on for a year? shocked

No wonder u don't ve a job angry
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Moreoffaith(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Awaiting the thread with headline... Brother set brother on fire for banging his wife...

Continue my brother

Alomo and ogidiga is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by chigoizie7(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
The only reason she can make ur life a living hell is because u re still poor.

Get rich modafvcker, if it means using the fvcking b!tch for money rituals nigga, do it, let's see how she's gon make ur life misreable.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by measideyhere(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2016
when i see sh** like this u leave me asking How did u start? where u comatose? why the sudden change? or u just want peeps to know u are out of here foolish?...Its simple, when u started it u did not come here to ask if u could start or how to go about sexing her...now for the sake of peace here quietly stop convincing yourself there is anything good about it..search for where u left your morals.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Continue doing it abeg.

Until she gets pregnant!grin i'm sure your family would be proud of you...grin
Dumb dogshît!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by cruzita(f): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
when u tired u come and collect a medal.RUBBISH ,WE SHOULD ADVICE U.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by honeygirl17: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
How is this possible?
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by sow4me(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thats a mortal sin bruh. She threatened she cld do worst if u stop and she meant it. U jz put the life of ure brother in danger and uve given her power over u as well. u surely going to hell bruh.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by fortuneobi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jeez nothing wey we no go go read for nairaland o!.....ur brother housed,fed A̶̲̥̅̊ήd̶̲̥̅̊ take care of you 4 4yrs,all you could do to repay his kindness was to sleep with his wife.after enjoying her V 4 1yr,u came here to look 4 advice...M̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ bro the thunder dah will fire you is still doing NYSC.....
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by octopusfreaky(f): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Continue doing it ab

Until she gets pregnant!grin i'm sure your family would be proud of you...grin

Dumb dogshît!

if she gets pregnant,who do u fnk she will say owns the baby,the husband of course,,women like ds are dangerous...
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by chriskosherbal(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
My guy that is so shameful to say.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by skywalker240(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
if this is tru....then 4ck u op

Even a mad man cant do such

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.