Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders (1778 Views)

A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Been barely a week i became a NL,i noticed that some nairalanders are fond of poking missclassy n castigating her.This bothers me.We wouldnt become more human by doing this.She is a lovely fellow n deserve our support .Please why all this?
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Been barely a week i became a NL,i noticed that some nairalanders are fond of poking missclassy n castigating her.This bothers me.We wouldnt become more human by doing this.She is a lovely fellow n deserve our support .Please why all this?
lmao..... she should try and be nice for once...
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by ammyluv2002(f): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
*following *
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chai!
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
I officially Confirm 1) account opened by missclassy 2) Account belongs to Male 3) are u two lesbian partners ??
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
I like misssclassy smiley....She's blunt..... and I like blunt grin
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by IamLEGEND1: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
I officially Confirm
1) account opened by missclassy
2) Account belongs to Male
3) are u two lesbian partners ??

Use the brains you were provided with and stop thinking with your asss.

Stop making dumb assertions without proof.
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
abouh misssclassy, she is damn blunt with her comments !

and something is wrong with her sense of humour...

I doubt if basketmouth or any other comedian can actually make her laugh nor even smile !

and she's got a loud mouth too !

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Observing... . At times, am forced to believe that missclassy is a male.. I have witne$s such scenario be4, apologies missclassy.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Use the brains you were provided with and stop thinking with your asss.

Stop making dumb assertions without proof.

OK ma

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Magician1503(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wahs missclassy? undecided
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Genea(f): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op u r high on weed,d shisha u took is clouding ur brain,shey madam classy no fit defend hersef,oshi rada rada,notice me nonsense,new comer doing yansh licking,mehn oti daran lowo mi

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by MrCork: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

angry
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by MrCork: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

...are u her cousin & does she appear normal you?.. Juss askin! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by MrCork: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
Op u r high on weed,d shisha u took is clouding ur brain,shey madam classy no fit defend hersef,oshi rada rada,notice me nonsense,new comer doing yansh licking,mehn oti daran lowo mi

...sweery u ma kinda babe...check out ma thread & plis fillin yor details! wink

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Genea(f): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wah thread,link?
MrCork:

...sweery u ma kinda babe...check out ma thread & plis fillin yor details! wink
*winks
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by MrCork: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
Wah thread,link?*winks

https://www.nairaland.com/2359533/ladies-it-must-read/5#34467899

...and by the way..pls stay far far far raway from missclassy...she hates preety lightskin females like u & she always jelous:

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
i aint high on weed.She aint my cousin.the thing is that I HATE IT WHEN EVERYONE CONTINUES POKING SOMEONE.if you have no answer to the question,hush your bouche instead of spewing gibberish..
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Genea(f): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

i aint high on weed.She aint my cousin.the thing is that I HATE IT WHEN EVERYONE CONTINUES POKING SOMEONE.if you have no answer to the question,hush your bouche instead of spewing gibberish..
wow,and u read and replied 2 d gibberesh,u r so dumb

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Genea(f): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

...and by the way..pls stay far far far raway from missclassy...she hates preety lightskin females like u & she always jelous:

sure i will,tnx 4 d tip
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
wow,and u read and replied 2 d gibberesh,u r so dumb
maybe i am,but know that in your reincarnation a pye dog would worth than you....vulture!
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Genea(f): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

maybe i am,but know that in your reincarnation a pye dog would worth than you....vulture!
d bi.tch is pained,its understandable,seun biko i dnt like d remodifying of words o
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Mhizizzy(f): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmmm....
Two females fighting over a female

Missclassy got fans

3 Likes

Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Princecalm(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
everything happens for a reason
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
d bi.tch is pained,its understandable,seun biko i dnt like d remodifying of words o
you are a disgrace unto womanhood!imagine u dislyking your fellow female?imagine that.Till i saw the last comment,didnt knw u are female.but if u a fml treat missclassy like that,how would males treat her?...no more exchanging words with you,now i know you are my fellow fml.
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
lol no b small grin
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by IamLEGEND1: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

lol no b small grin

i'm telling u Somebody taking panadol for another person headache.
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders by IamLEGEND1: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

you are a disgrace unto womanhood!imagine u dislyking your fellow female?imagine that.Till i saw the last comment,didnt knw u are female.but if u a fml treat missclassy like that,how would males treat her?...no more exchanging words with you,now i know you are my fellow fml.

aggressively defending someone u supposedly dont know?

yeah, i'm not buying it.....

abeg na d same person wey dey operate both accounts

except of coz if u're into her römantically, den dat will be a story for another day

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reply A Girl Got From A Guy She Asked For Airtime / My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' / Reading A Woman’s Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.