Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened (6552 Views)

Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by kimond101: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Muslims don't always pray with their eyes closed.
If one wills one can close the eyes. It's about connecting with your creator.
Some people close their eyes so as to avoid any distraction that maybe around.
There are different types of muslim prayers:
1.solat- 5 times obligatory daily prayer and voluntary prayer.(muslim look down towards the point of prostration)
2. Dhikr: this is glorification of God like alhamdullilah(all praises is to God), subhanallah(Glory be to God), Allahu akbar (God is the greatest). Muslims can make dhikr anywhere but after solat a muslim sit and use the tesbir or fingers to make dhikr.
3.d'ua :this is supplication which involves asking for whatever you want from your creator in whatever language you connect best to Him. Muslims raise their hands up towards their creator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2015
4stylz:
stupid Islamic people
you guys are always the first to insult muslims

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:

Jesus is d only son of God....
so,you're not a son of God again? Confusion is a mutherphucker

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:

Wen did we say so?
Wen did you say that? Hahaha I see Jesus is Lord on car stickers and door stickers everyday,i see christians call Jesus "Jesu Oluwa wa" all the time. Confusion is a mutherphucker

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by SporaD8: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Wen did you say that? Hahaha I see Jesus is Lord on car stickers and door stickers everyday,i see christians call Jesus "Jesu Oluwa wa" all the time. Confusion is a mutherphucker
Please check the meaning of lord in your dictionary it is urgent please.
And what is the title of the presiding judge in a court?
I hate ignorance with passion.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by kay1one2(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Jesus is nothing but a messenger of Allah.
And who told you that?
Some re.tarded low life mohammed who lived 600years after Christ's ascension?! Who would you rather believe? Those who walked with Him; disciples, or some opium addict?!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by kay1one2(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Get sense. Christ's Son has the 's' in upper case for a reason. He's the first and epitome of sonship!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by amichaelz101(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Observing
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Paretomaster(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:

Wen did we say so?

Are u denying again? Just say jesus is not God, and see how ur fellow Xtians will devour u.

Have seen Church vehicles with the inscription ”JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY” written boldly.

On several occasion we v argued with ur likes who insist it was actually God that put himself into human form, and come to earth as Jesus. Subhanallah!

The God I serve is too mighty to come down to earth and suffer in d hand of humans.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iliyande(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Paretomaster:

Confused set of ppl, tot u said Jesus is God?

Muslims Allah is in konji shape

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by 3ace(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
OP, Did you mean removal of glasses equates opening eyes for PMB because this aspect got me confused in your writeup and if he closes his eyes, does that mean he doesn't take his God seriously? Phew!, too many ambiguities in that posts and to all turning this simple observation into a religious war, I have one word for y'all; JOBLESSNESS!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Paretomaster:

Are u denying again? Just say jesus is not God, and see how ur fellow Xtians will devour u.

Have seen Church vehicles with the inscription ”JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY” written boldly.

On several occasion we v argued with ur likes who insist it was actually God that put himself into human form, and come to earth as Jesus. Subhanallah!

The God I serve is too mighty to come down to earth and suffer in d hand of humans.
Dose assertions are wrong.. God is too pure to behold man's iniquity buh He wanted to save man frm destruction,hence He sent His only begotten son....Jesus, who is d firstborn frm creation...
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Do u know d meaning of a LORD?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Lol.. John 1:12... As many dat receive Jesus will b given d power to become d sons of God, even to dem dat bliv on His name....
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by dominique(f): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Whoever said Muslims pray with their eyes closed? These Buhari critics keep getting more petty by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iliyande(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
dominique:
Whoever said Muslims pray with their eyes closed? These Buhari critics keep getting more petty by the day.
I love that. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Ok,on judgement day,where would Jesus be if God is judging people?Is it going to mean that 2 masters will be judging people that day,or Jesus will be killed Or Jesus will go into extinction? Answer that question
Lol... If u read d bible, u wud know... Just bliv in Jesus so dat at d last day, u wud b among d ones who wud bask in joy and glory with ur mansion keys and golden crown....
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2015
sademola:

Prove it, please!
Lol.. God sent Jesus to save d world frm its sins buh wat did Allah send mohammed to do?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by RobinHez(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2015
@iamrealdeji
the Trinity is one of such things we wont be able to understand here on earth
..God in three persons; the father, the son and the spirit, but one! its a mystery as with other mysteries God has reserved from our feeble minds!

here's a quick word for y'all.
https://www.nairaland.com/2299874/quick-word
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by SporaD8: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2015
iliyande:

Muslims Allah is in konji shape
Most Muslims in Nigeria are not even aware it is that Stone in kab bah they bow to when they face Northeast during prayers. Not until they go on pilgrimage and see how faithfuls struggle to kiss that idol.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2015
SporaD8:

Please check the meaning of lord in your dictionary it is urgent please.
And what is the title of the presiding judge in a court?
I hate ignorance with passion.
ok,Jesus is not your God? Ok,good you've confirmed he's just a man,just like any judge in a court and not God
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:

Do u know d meaning of a LORD?
Ok,meaning that Jesus is just a man,just like the one you call "my lord" in a court of law,good

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by nwaobitex: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2015
He is looking for stray bullet
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2015
RobinHez:
@iamrealdeji
the Trinity is one of such things we wont be able to understand here on earth
..God in three persons; the father, the son and the spirit, but one! its a mystery as with other mysteries God has reserved from our feeble minds!

here's a quick word for y'all.
https://www.nairaland.com/2299874/quick-word
We don't understand it = we're confused,good you said you don't understand it cc crixtex
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by kimond101: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
SporaD8:

Most Muslims in Nigeria are not even aware it is that Stone in kab bah they bow to when they face Northeast during prayers. Not until they go on pilgrimage and see how faithfuls struggle to kiss that idol.

There's nothing special about the stone.
People kiss that spot because the prophet did the same
same.

We face kaaba to pray to unify the muslims direction in prayer. God answers prayer wherever you are.

Don't let ignorance allow you to say things you don't know

We worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, Jesus and Mohammed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by chamboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Am Highly disappointed in Christians Spewing nasty words on Muslims... Any time we christians want to do sth especially when it concerns religion we should ask ourselves a Question...."WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?" in dat situation.. Don't let His coming be waste in ur Life, The Love of Christ n our Way of Life is key to Evangelism

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by RobinHez(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
We don't understand it = we're confused,good you said you don't understand it cc crixtex
no...we dont understand it doesnt mean we're confused, He just kept some of these things from us to save us from confusion...remember i used the word 'feeble mind' We cant Understand God, nor His ways, all we have to do is trust Him cuz the Creator knows what He's doing....its worked out for me and i believe if u try it too, it will work out for u too.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by boboLIL(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Jesus is nothing but a messenger of Allah.
sharap
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Ok,meaning that Jesus is just a man,just like the one you call "my lord" in a court of law,good
sarah called Abraham Lord too... However Jesus lived as a man, he ate, he prayed, he cried... he also died..buh his death is significant so dat you and I can ve direct access to God and to escape God's vengeance on d world... so pls accept Jesus to b saved....
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by SporaD8: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,Jesus is not your God? Ok,good you've confirmed he's just a man,just like any judge in a court and not God
I don't argue with people who argue for argument sack. So get sense, and with all thy getting get understanding. shalom.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
RobinHez:

no...we dont understand it doesnt mean we're confused, He just kept some of these things from us to save us from confusion...remember i used the word 'feeble mind' We cant Understand God, nor His ways, all we have to do is trust Him cuz the Creator knows what He's doing....its worked out for me and i believe if u try it too, it will work out for u too.
I can't believe in what I don't understand,a bad student is the one who's lecturer teaches him differential calculus,he asks the lecturer questions and all he said was "just cram,you don't need to understand" and all he did was cram without understanding,not sure if the lecturer's answer is correct or not,that lecturer probably doesn't understand it himself which makes the answer a wrong answer,all he wants is for the student to cram and pour and believe the answer is correct,of course,there is every tendency the student will cram,pour and get it wrong

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by 4stylz: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you guys are always the first to insult muslims

Islam is a crazy practise; violet people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs / KWSG Environmental Task Force Distributes Waste Bins To Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.