Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. (4712 Views)

Latest On Akwa Ibon Gov. Tribunal Proceeding / IBON: See What Gov. Fayose Wrote On Twitter / See Video On How INEC Officials Rigged Election In Akwa Ibon State For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
These are some of the ongoing projects in AKWA IBON state. When completed, akwa ibon will compete in terms of infrastructures with cities like dubai,london,newyork,glasco,paris,tokyo etc

For those asking for ground work, I will personally show you construction work going on in all the pics seen below in another thread in 2 weeks time. Meanwhile, most of these projects are 30 to 40% COMPLETED. No body is allowed to video or take picture of the ongoing projects, if cought, security men will not take it likely with you.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=991407

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by INTROVERT(f): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Akbom is light years ahead of many states infrastructuraly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
animation school ?
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Can we see work on ground now, no more animations cause we are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by MrT2011(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please reality is what matters, and not fantasies.

Well, Push your government for rapid continuity in faster development and stop childish comparism with the world cities that are 500+yrs ahead of u.
Remember, nigeria will always be your setback.
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Osun people will soon come here and lament
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Can we see work on ground now, no more animations cause we are wiser now.

This is Akwa Ibom and not Lagos or Osun where projects are commissioned on pages of newspapers with CGI as proof of completion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

This is Akwa Ibom and not Lagos or Osun where projects are commissioned on pages of newspapers with CGI as proof of completion.
Can I see work on ground
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Can I see work on ground

Do you pay taxes to Akwa Ibom govt?
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

grin grin grin grin grin
Tell them bro

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Meanwhile, see what your brethren up north are celebrating in the name of allah

skip the rants to 7mins

http://cache-2.sendvid.com/jnt7t3q0.mp4
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Do you pay taxes to Akwa Ibom govt?
Why post it then on a public forum

The state received federal allocations and is the money theirs ? I deserve the right to know how its spent.
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by CSTR2: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:

The state received federal allocations and is the money theirs ? I deserve the right to know how its spent.
You are asking if the peanuts given to Nigeria 's largest offshore oil producer is really theirs?
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:

God punish you to claim that their meager 13% derivation from their own oil wealth does not belong to them.

Watch the damn video and skip to 7mins and see what is waiting for you in the Southwest when we pull out

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Meanwhile in an APC strong hold like Borno this is what we get to hear and see

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Before haters will rush the thread with hate, I have promised to bring evidence of construction work on ground in just 2 weeks time. Be patient, my schedules are tight.

Am not an indigine of akwa ibon nor south south, am from benue state of nigeria.

Some already completed projects below;

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

God punish you to claim that their meager 13% derivation from their own oil wealth does not belong to them.

Watch the damn video and skip to 7mins and see what is waiting for you in the Southwest when we pull out

Something's we say on the internet aren't worth it. God will bless me and not punish me though. Thanks for the insult but I know you can rise above hate and do better.

The oil wealth in Nigeria belongs to everybody but a few producing States get more than others, is that fair ?

By the way am from the ND.
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
CSTR2:
You are asking if the peanuts given to Nigeria 's largest offshore oil producer is really theirs?
Wonders shall never end.
Do you know how offshore oil blocks are shared by the international community ?
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Something's we say on the internet aren't worth it. God will bless me and not punish me though. Thanks for the insult but I know you can rise above hate and do better.

The oil wealth in Nigeria belongs to everybody but a few producing States get more than others, is that fair ?

By the way am from the ND.

You claim you are from the ND, where is your oil well?

Since the oil belongs to everybody and nobody at the same time as you foolishly posited then why are northerners and yorubas the only people with oil wells?

You fool.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:

Educate us you pleb

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by CSTR2: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Pls how are they shared?
And how does it change the fact that those oil-bearing waters are akwaibom ancestral waters?
And lastly if those offshores does not belong to akwaibom , how then does it belong to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Educate us you pleb
For wells that are offshore, the size of a country matters when it comes to sharing in the international community. Now the north because of its large landmass, it was taken into consideration when we were assigned water lands. If the north were to break away from Nigeria today, we in the ND will lose a lot of offshore wells cause we would have little landmass to claim them from the international community. During the Confab, this was the argument the north brought so all these noise about the north wouldn't work cause we all need each other. What we should be fighting for is regionalism and not a breakup cause it won't favour us.

Please, when next you want to chat with anyone online, apply decorum, it pays.
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
For wells that are offshore, the size of a country matters when it comes to sharing in the international community. Now the north because of its large landmass, it was taken into consideration when we were assigned water lands. If the north were to break away from Nigeria today, we in the ND will lose a lot of offshore wells cause we would have little landmass to claim them from the international community. During the Confab, this was the argument the north brought so all these noise about the north wouldn't work cause we all need each other. What we should be fighting for is regionalism and not a breakup cause it won't favour us.

Please, when next you want to chat with anyone online, apply decorum, it pays.

You are so foolish.

Go and reserch territorial waters before regurgitating every shameless lie your ab0ki father tells you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Pls how are they shared?
And how does it change the fact that those oil-bearing waters are akwaibom ancestral waters?
And lastly if those offshores does not belong to akwaibom , how then does it belong to Nigeria?
Read my reply above. By the way, as long as the oceans of the earth are involved, nothing like ancestral waters. The moment we signed the united nations treaty, we became bound by their rules and this is involved.
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are so foolish.

Go and reserch territorial waters before regurgitating every shameless lie your ab0ki father tells you
Territorial waters @ most 22km. Pray, tell are all our offshore wells located within that range
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by CSTR2: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Read my reply above. By the way, as long as the oceans of the earth are involved, nothing like ancestral waters. The moment we signed the united nations treaty, we became bound by their rules and this is involved.
Have you ever heard of territorial waters and international waters?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by okotv(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Have you ever heard of territorial waters and international waters?
. Read above
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Territorial waters @ most 22km. Pray, tell are all our offshore wells located within that range

You are a fool and a bastard son of a yoruba wh0re and ab0ki trailer driver to claim ND.

Bring out one single document or charter that relates territorial waters to continental land mass.
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
. Read above

Stop displaying your illiteracy
Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by CSTR2: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are a fool and a bastard son of a yoruba wh0re and ab0ki trailer driver to claim ND.

Bring out one single document or charter that relates territorial waters to continental land mass.

I just tire for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Structures Going On In Akwa Ibon State. by CSTR2: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Those offshores belongs to Nigeria because it belongs in the real sense to one of Nigeria's states which is akwaibom.
If akwaibom became a sovereign country hypothetically, then those offshores become theirs.
Though under Nigeria's very faulty constitution all proceeds from the offshore completely belongs to the entire country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai / We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori / 10 Facts About Blackwater Millitry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.