Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

apologies, thread retracted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / apologies, thread retracted. (7382 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Chukwugekwu post=34476632][/quote]

im from the creeks bro. dont under estimate the power of the creek boys
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

im from the creeks bro. dont under estimate the power of the creek boys
he asked of yourffamily. .?

1 Like

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2015
California1:
I challenge you as an ijaw man I am ........where are you from. ...?
tell me your family in ijaw land. ..?

We are biafra.....your divid and rule is over

ijaw , ibibo, uhoboh , igbo, etc are the same people. ..

okay why don't they go to northern and divide them too

u are a fool and I am sure you don't know where you from

u need NDA test period

we support biafra and you are on your own

bro the guy never answer your question shocked

4 Likes

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
he asked of yourffamily. .?

lol. the whole of Niger delta is my family. just as the great biafra is your family
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
bro the guy never answer your question shocked

lol.. u reporting me to him or something?
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol. the whole of Niger delta is my family. just as the great biafra is your family
then go and sleep it still morning to argue
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
then go and sleep it still morning to argue

alright bro. help spread the word to your people over there in biafra
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by muzzafar(m): 4:53am On Jun 06, 2015
If you like you join Biafra if you dont like join niger delta or delta niger the fact is that if Biafra succed wether oil or no oil it remains the Israel of Africa that is our destiny.
LONG LIVE THE LAND OF THE RISING SON!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by muzzafar(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2015
muzzafar:
If you like you join Biafra if you dont like join niger delta or delta niger the fact is that if Biafra succed wether oil or no oil it remains the Israel of Africa that is our destiny.
LONG LIVE THE LAND OF THE RISING SON!!!
abeg make Biafra do come.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2015
new2020:
OP is a yoruba man who is scared to the teeth of the resounding message of Radio Biafra making waves in SS and SE. Useless yoruba man...virtually all SW states cannot pay salaries or fund capital projects anymore since the fall in oil price vis a vis cut in federal allocation; that's why they want one Nigeria. They cannot survive alone. Without one Nigeria, Yorubas will be worse than Alamajiris. It's already happening now...poverty is high, unemployment is out of chart (they are all on Nairaland), crime has quadrupled...go to crime section on Nairaland and see for yourself. All of these are as a result of the low federal allocation (from Niger Delta coffers) that they depend gravely on.
you are such a clueless fellow, I'm a Yoruba and I'm proud of my tribe and region. Yoruba can and will survive with and without you all. op what are you saying here? has Benin republic ever come to so call Nigeria for food or Togo or Ghana? all these small small countries survive without oil and they are living happily. plz be rational in your thinking

2 Likes

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Burger01(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol. Our oyel and Biafra people. Smhsmiley

Op, as far I'm concerned, all you people are one.....Biafra! smiley
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Mckennedy: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:
Basically, I have no problem with the Biafra movement. if they want to secede, fine!. I have no problem with the igbos breaking out.

but what I have a problem with is, why they are including the south south to their Biafra dream, can't they just go ahead and form their country? must we be part of them? come on, why are they forcing their selves on us? why did they include the south south to the Biafran map?

Are they trying to dominate us already? are they the ones to decide for us?

they act like the care, they act like they love us, But the truth is the Igbos (biafrans) are after our 'oyel money'.

they don't care About us all they need is our oil and nothing more...

but we ain't letting that happen, we are the INDEPENDENT PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA. and we answer to no one.

after the northerners have finished stealing our oil, now the igbos want to come and do theirs. NEVER!

I have said it and I will continue to say it, igbos and Yorubas are our problem in this country and if a new country is formed, I want it to be free from Yoruba and igbo.

I rest my case.

by the way,
regarding the map below,

Biafra is the part in red.
NIGER DELTA REPULBLIC is in sky blue.
oduduwa republic is in green.
and the rest is northern republic or whatsoever.

I still remain CreekReporter. reporting live from the creeks.

Yorubas in disguise,,,mind you the end of your zoology republic is close,,stop crying.

4 Likes

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Same here, even as an Igbo I don't want a Biafra with the likes of itshekiri, urhobo, isoko and Edo. The places the south south cannot be allowed to go with is portharcourt, asaba down to umunede or probably agbor and some other Igbo speaking clan in south south.

Mind you, southeast is different from Igbo or Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Mckennedy: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2015
nwabekeyi:
Same here, even as an Igbo I don't want a Biafra with the likes of itshekiri, urhobo, isoko and Edo. The places the south south cannot be allowed to go with is portharcourt, asaba down to umunede or probably agbor and some other Igbo speaking clan in south south.

Mind you, southeast is different from Igbo or Biafra.

Yoruba the fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom. Think of the remnants of you Oduduwa...Alternatively you can call Radio Biafra to air your views, if you're a serious person.

1 Like

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Dont mind this ibos. When Isaac Boro declared Niger Delta republic in february 1966 it was the Ibos under Agunyi Ironsi that fought him and his men for twelve days and captured him. The Ibos sentenced him
to death. With God intervention, agunyi Ironsi (ibo) was overthrown by Northerner Gowon who then released him from prison.

Niger Delta will Never agree to Join Biafra. The so called Biafran movement is motivated by greed and niger delta "oyel"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by BiafranPrince: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol. see jamb question oh.

bro go and be a prince in biafra. but not in Niger Delta Republic

What is Niger Delta?
What does it mean?
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Op tell them o. South South is not part of Biafra o. You guys shouldn't drag us into your mess. #biafrahaseyesonnigerdeltaoil

2 Likes

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by BiafranPrince: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Martins301:
Op tell them o. South South is not part of Biafra o. You guys shouldn't drag us into your mess. #biafrahaseyesonnigerdeltaoil

Is it the ones in the hands of your gambari slave masters?
You guys are dumb seriously.
Igbo man is dominating you in his 2 by 2 lock up shop in Ariaria, while Flora shaw, Danjuma, Atiku, Otedola and Dantata have 80% of all oil blocks in the so called Niger-Delta.

Shame!
Akwa ibom and Cross River are pro Biafra anyday anytime, you can leave them out of you stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by kingofdemons: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2015
chaiii yarabaa people and low self esteem

is that why they are always dirty? cheesy

@Op you're a yarabaa man QED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

Are they trying to dominate us already? are they the ones to decide for us?

they act like the care, they act like they love us, But the truth is the Igbos (biafrans) are after our 'oyel money'.
you'r a fvcking retard. . .who's after ur oyel money??
As if you guyz are the only ppl dat have oyel #NONSENSE
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by SOUNDKING: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Unemadu:

Who is including south south? Stop feeling important
that guy is a crazy fool, Biafra will only associate with he who associates with us,have we called any other person into our struggle, Dokubo saw Biafra as the only way.that is why he came to join the struggle, anybody is free to be a slave as for the oil you mentioned,freedom is better than 1 million barrels of oil, appart from that have you heard there is huge oil deposite in anambra,ugwuoba,imo, oil is not the issue.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by SOUNDKING: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

leave me alone. I am not a biafran. Na by force?
it is only a mad man who says "leave me, leave me"when no one is hoding him,check yourself before you start bitting people, God bless Biafra.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by SOUNDKING: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

bros make una just make the mistake and add SS to Biafra and see, then Biafra will know what we are capable of. except u make a South Southerner the president of Biafra... else, I rest my case

BTW it's DNA test and not NDA test.
ehh mpama keep shut, when wise people are talking.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by 99100(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2015
The op is one attention seaker.
2pages and still counting...
I think he has succeeded.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by SOUNDKING: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

Bros Na by force?

anyway, check my map for answers to your questions
come onye ofe oil, are you mad?,we have busted you yet youstill dey rant try again , meanwhile a freeborn Ijaw man above, just challange you to identify yourself, you just ignored the post like leprosy, no matter how much you try this time your divide and rule is a thing of the past.
Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Macelliot(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2015
atbu1983:
Dont mind this ibos. When Isaac Boro declared Niger Delta republic in february 1966 it was the Ibos under Agunyi Ironsi that fought him and his men for twelve days and captured him. The Ibos sentenced him
to death. With God intervention, agunyi Ironsi (ibo) was overthrown by Northerner Gowon who then released him from prison.

Niger Delta will Never agree to Join Biafra. The so called Biafran movement is motivated by greed and niger delta "oyel"
What is Niger-delta?
In 1966, Niger delta comprises of Rivers and Bayelsa state alone...
Mind you, do you think South-east is only Igbos?? There are Igbos in South-south(Aniomas of Delta state, Igbankes of Edo state, and some in Akwa ibom.)

Mind you, (Imo, Anambra and Abia state) has crude oil...

Take a trip to Omasiagu in Anambra state. A massive Refinary is under construction by the state govt.

So, what's your point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by winniz: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Did this Yoruba Coward register this moniker to spew this rubbish? Yorubas quit crying over Biafra cos its time for you Treacherous people to learn to stand on your feet because the amalgamation of Nigeria expired in 2014.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by zendy: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

bros don't turn this into a yoruba/Igbo fight thread please.

must we be part of Biafra? hahaha #they've got eyes on our oil

This topic has been done to death. We can't keep going over again and again. The SS or Nigeria-Delta has so many tribes that it impossible for anyone person to get up and say he or she speaks for them all. A referendum is what will settle everything once and for all. Any part of the Niger-Delta that feels more at home in Nigeria should vote to stay in Nigeria when the referendum comes. Nobody is forcing anyone here. I have no doubt in my mind that when the time comes,all of Delta-Igbo from Asaba to Agbor,Igbanke, the Igbo speaking parts of Kwale, the entire rivers Igbos,the Ibibios,Efiik,Igala,annangs,Ijaw and the Igbo speaking communities of the lower Benue will all vote to join Biafrans. The Urohbos,Itshekiris and Isoko are welcome to stay in Nigeria,they will not be missed. Edo and Binis are not part of the Biafra project. So please urge your people to vote against Biafra when the time comes instead of coming in here to make noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by SOUNDKING: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

Edo is for Niger Delta bro.. not biafra.. you think the edo's will seat down and wacth the igbos dominate/rule them?
haven't you seen that you have failled again, create a new account and try again,but before you do, try to make a thorough research on the area you will choose to impersonate,thank you,God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Macelliot(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Martins301:
We don't want you...

Imo, Anambra, Abia and Anioma(delta state) has oil...
Mind you, Imo, Anambra and Abia is part of your so called Niger delta...

3 Likes

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by Mayor21(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
What's the op saying? I'm Cross riverian, and i'm pro-biafra.

1 Like

Re: apologies, thread retracted. by donem: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
As a CRS indigene Anyday anytime Cross River and Akwa-ibom states are for Biafra, even if referendum is conducted today.

@ op wake up from your slumber.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G7 Leaders List Top Corupt Nigerian Leaders / Reps Seeks 20-year Jail Term For Financial Crimes / EFCC Arraigns Ex-sgf Babachir Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.