Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl (647 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by yungmarshall(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2015
girls are fragile and wonderful in nature,a man should never make a woman his punching bag,he should instead love and care more for his woman,even if your woman slap or insult you all you have to do is either walk aways or pet her woman are weaker we should not hit them for anyreason.
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2015
yungmarshall:
girls are fragile and wonderful in nature,a man should never make a woman his punching bag,he should instead love and care more for his woman,even if your woman slap or insult you all you have to do is either walk aways or pet her woman are weaker we should not hit them for any reason.
This is where I realised you were just another joker! undecided
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by buygala(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Make I dey pet her until she kill me shey?

Issorait smiley

My mantra in every relationship... Do not give what you don't want to receive

She insults me or my friends, nags, or embarrasses me in Public, and I will just smile or take a walk smiley

She Cheats on me and I walk away... only God forgives in this aspect angry

She Respects me and I respect her sad

But she unduly insults my family or hits me in anger, and I am gonna almost beat her to death angry ....apart from the above two, nothing else can make me raise a finger on her sad
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
You see if there Is a planet without Ladies I will live there forever.
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by Inkman(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
yungmarshall:
girls are fragile and wonderful in nature,a man should never make a woman his punching bag,he should instead love and care more for his woman,even if your woman slap or insult you all you have to do is either walk aways or pet her woman are weaker we should not hit them for anyreason.

Seconded!

There are several other ways to deal with your woman without touching her....

She will wish you even hit her sef
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by Fairgodwin(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2015
And a responsible lady should never provoke a man to wrath.
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2015
.. and a responsible qirl should not do thinqs that will make a man want to hit her..
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by 2dice(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhahaha .... I swear Op Sabi crack joke ooo .... She slap who .... Oboi ... Her next ride will be an Ambulance cheesy
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by ZedX6: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
I can forgive everything a woman does expect making an attempt on my life.
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by Karleb(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Heard that in 1972.

#yawns
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by grad2012(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Any man that hits a woman is a beast.I have never had any course to slap a man cos I believe in walking away when angry and cooling off but even if a gal slaps u its just best u walk away,there are so many ways u can deal with her cos hitting her u will be causing a lot of damage on her body and I sweAr i know some women can be so annoying but remember u are the stronger one.
Re: A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl by XavierBlue(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
yungmarshall:
respect they say is reciprocal. I see no reason why a girl will deliberately insult or offend a guy, and she will expect the aggrieved guy not to lift a finger on her?

Well, you ladies should avoid saying or doing things impetuously, and the guys will not lift a finger on you. This is just a multifaceted issue. Only a drunk will beat a woman.

XavierBlue

(1) (Reply)

Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (Pics) / 5 Types Of Men You Date But Never Marry / For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.