Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line (39580 Views)

“I Love You Daddy” — Dbanj’s Son Tells Him On Instagram / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (2) (3) (4)

Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Charly boy! Is dis wat u want us to remember u for wen u join ur ancestors? Smh
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by bizzle2: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=13pt]THE MOFO IS LOCO....SE FINI[/size]
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by legaxi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Can someone please tell me what this boy of a man do for a living
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by andyanders: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
A living ghost. Practicing what he does in the spirit as he does not belong here hence all what you are seeing this old man do.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Papachulo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Those shoes....I think Derele borrowed him those.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by friends4ever(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thou shall not judge for ye not be judged...life is live and let live. Let's be friends and not enemy...
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by 9jatatafo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
strongerthaneva:
pls help me ask him who going to buy the cloths?

You of course. Any style in Nigeria is fashion. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by ehardetola(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
strongerthaneva:
pls help me ask him who going to buy the cloths?
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by ehardetola(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Area father, I can't wait to see his designer cloth.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by bornmekus: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Charly Man.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Seventeen(f): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
He needs deliverance not a clothing line
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Denrele's uncle
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by todayguest(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good costumes for midnight meetings.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by gbengadada2004(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ontarget:
I like the way he is being unique and living his own life and not necessarily living like every other 60 yr olds.

It takes madness to like madness. Would you like it if he happens to be a member of your family?
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by gbengadada2004(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ontarget:
I like the way he is being unique and living his own life and not necessarily living like every other 60 yr olds.

It takes madness to like madness. Would you like it if he happens to be a member of your family?
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by mranswer: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigga's probably like a cultist
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
High priestess of agbalanze clothing line

Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by mjcomeshoizy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
where does this man get inspiration from?. he is suppose to be a grand dad, can he be aa role model to his grand children?. this man is sick upstairs.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by shenisaac(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
airclipse:
Karashika clothing line loading I guess grin grin

Hehehehe....lwkmd...lmao. Just my tot! Juju priest and gabana
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by tosynomolara(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Omotoyi Ogbon......Agbalagba to Shebi langba..........

Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by ManMountain(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mad grandpa
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by philcz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Craze no hard to form,na the trekking be wahala..
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by idu1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Assassin creed...

What does he do for a living
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by sam1990(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
clothing line ke.who go buy those cloth way be like masquerade cloth angry grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by sage2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Does he make money from all these?
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Mancity26(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Ojuju...
Wetin be dis guy work sef?
dat man get money ooo. I stay close 2 his house, d man get bastard money, up to six hummer jeep and other flashy cars, power bike many, he is the owner zoom network.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by M4gunners: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Threedots:
leave that matter,,,,,,
something more important is happening tonight

BARCA VS JUVENTUS

click like for juve and share for Barca
I see haters clicking like instead of share.Barca will prove you guys wrong today.
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Dubemkelly(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bad advice. Who wan rock this if hin head correct? OYO for him
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
ORIGINAL SENIOR MADNESS!
DENRELE MADNESS*16= CHARLY MAN
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Complete. Abnormality
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by Cyriloha(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
baseg25:
funny
don't mind the idiot gay has entered his brain
Re: Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line by NobleG1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Charly Boy is a pure art.

Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy / Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” / Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video)