Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City (2332 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2015

Edo state Governor ,Adams Oshiomhole, and his wife Iara Oshiomhole, pctured during the inspection of the 2nd East Circular road in Benin City, yes

www.gistsdaily.com/photos-governor-oshiomhole-and-hisbeautiful-wife-iara-inspect-roads-in-benincity/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by omenka(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
khenykhey:

Edo state Governor ,Adams Oshiomhole, and his wife Iara Oshiomhole, pctured during the inspection of the 2nd East Circular road in Benin City, yes

www.gistsdaily.com/photos-governor-oshiomhole-and-hisbeautiful-wife-iara-inspect-roads-in-benincity/

Na wa oo. Are they inspecting roads or a child

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by ossybluez(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mrs Oshimole fine no be small

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oshiomhole is still ogling over his wife, this is actually the first time I have seen him smile. In his mind he's like, 'so I could marry this kind of pretty damsel, God thank you' grin

And yes he should thank God, because if not for money and power, he would have only married her in his dreams.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by xpac01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where is the road?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by MissSlimbody(f): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
omenka:
Na wa oo. Are they inspecting roads or a child
my thought exactly
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Oshiomhole is still ogling over his wife, this is actually the first time I have seen him smile. In his mind he's like, 'so I could marry this kind of pretty damsel, God thank you' grin

And yes he should thank God, because if not for money and power, he would have only married her in his dreams.
Oh shut up and go back to the kitchen where you belong. By the way, you ignorant dunce, there are countries where millions of women look like that, and all it takes for anyone to marry them is to simply visit or live there and take your pick. There is no shortage of any kind of woman in this world.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by MalcoImX: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
khenykhey:

Oshiomhole is inspecting his wife, and Oshiomhole's wife is inspecting a child.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
more like it grin
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Wrong. He was looking at the child. Stop projecting your own racial inferiority complex unto Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Oh shut up and go back to the kitchen where you belong. By the way, you ignorant dunce, there are countries where millions of women look like that, and all it takes for anyone to marry them is to simply visit or live there and take your pick. There is no shortage of any kind of woman in this world.
I know you are frustrated, but pls keep it to your self, if you are tired of life, jump into the lagoon.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Iara Oshiomole is practically the Deputy Governor of Edo state.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by MalcoImX: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
more like it grin
Yo! If I were the contractor I'd lineup the road with more kids. And, who'd question Madam's judgment that my roads are the best in Edo?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
I know you are frustrated, but pls keep it to your self, if you are tired of life, jump into the lagoon.
Nasty kitchen hand. Have you washed your stinking body? Don't you have anything better to do than vilify your betters online? Can you tell Oshiomhole that insult to his face? Nasty worthless w.hore. Because you've seen free internet.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by MalcoImX: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Wrong. He was looking at the child. Stop projecting your own racial inferiority complex unto Oshiomhole.
Yo Ross! You the one bringin in race here!
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Yo Ross! You the one bringin in race here!
Spare me that crap. I can smell that mentality from a mile.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by MalcoImX: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Spare me that crap. I can smell that mentality from a mile.
Then you wrong, Ross!
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Then you wrong, Ross!
Apologies then dude.. wink
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by MalcoImX: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Apologies then dude.. wink
Yo, welcome, buddy!
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just can't stand these knuckleheads who carry on about how "lucky" Oshiomhole is because he married a tall, light skinned (meaning 'superior' to them) girl. You can travel to Venezuela, Chile, Honduras, and Brazil now and find literally millions of similar looking girls living in favelas (slums), ready to marry the first man with a paying job who approaches them - whatever his skin colour or appearance. There is nothing special about Oshiomhole's wife except to the ignorant and racially insecure lowlifes among us.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I just can't stand these dunces who carry on about how "lucky" Oshiomhole is because he married a tall, light skinned (meaning superior to them) girl. You can travel to Brazil now and find literally millions of similar looking girls living in favelas (slums), ready to marry the first man with a paying job who approaches them - whatever his skin colour or appearance. There is nothing special about Oshiomhole's wife except to the ignorant and racially insecure lowlifes among us.
you are the low like bastard on here, one thing you can't take away from her is her beauty, no one has made any remarks about her race you are the one bringing in her race. She is pretty, there are Nigerian girls who may even be prettier, but the fact remains that the major attraction to an ugly old man like Oshiomhole has to be money and power. For you to have made the statement highlighted means you are very stupïd and retarded, you don't even know what you are ranting about, I thought you would have said they are ready to marry ANY man including a broke fool like yourself, why add "with a paying job" dunce!
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
you are the low like bastard on here, one thing you can't take away from her is her beauty, no one has made any remarks about her race you are the one bringing in her race. She is pretty, there are Nigerian girls who may even be prettier, but the fact remains that the major attraction to an ugly old man like Oshiomhole has to be money and power. For you to have made the statement highlighted means you are very stupïd and retarded, you don't even know what you are ranting about, I thought you would have said they are ready to marry ANY man including a broke fool like yourself, why add "with a paying job" dunce!
Can someone pls get this airhead undersexed ho back to the putrid brothel she creeped out from? What....is there a shortage of phone calls from your 'uncles' today? What's Oshiomhole done to you to deserve your abuse? He's never insulted your rotten, disease-ridden stinking puna.ni before, has he?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Can someone pls get this airhead undersexed ho back to the putrid brothel she creeped out from? What....is there a shortage of phone calls from your 'uncles' today? What's Oshiomhole done to you to deserve your abuse? He's never insulted your disease-ridden stinking puna.ni has he?
why re you taking it so personal? How is it an insult to be old and ugly, even he knows he is ugly, go to one corner and die. Oponu.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
why re you taking it so personal? How is it an insult to be old and ugly, even he knows he is ugly, go to one corner and die. Oponu.
No he doesn't "know" he is "ugly". That is simply a notion emanating from your diseased mind. You are an animal and you think like a beast. That is why you have no problem airing your evil proclamations and your horrible, satanic mindset. Nasty piece of work.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Onajevwe(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:

Rossike and Sagamite are E-bullies. You need to E-check your E-biceps and E-Triceps before E-Crossing them.

wink
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Onajevwe(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
No he doesn't "know" he is "ugly". That is simply a notion emanating from your diseased mind. You are an animal and you think like a beast. That is why you have no problem with your evil proclamations and horrible, satanic mindset. Nasty piece of work.

Bros abeg take am easy na....

angry
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
No he doesn't "know" he is "ugly". That is simply a notion emanating from your diseased mind. You are an animal and you think like a beast. That is why you have no problem airing your evil proclamations and your horrible, satanic mindset. Nasty piece of work.
ok since you are badly hurt by my evil proclamation, kindly do the needful, drink poison, son-ofa-bïtch
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Onajevwe:

Bros abeg take am easy na....

angry
My guy how can someone come online and just start insulting someone's father, someone's son, as "old and ugly"? Just because you enjoy internet anonymity doesn't give you the right to be cruel and callous.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
ok since you are badly hurt by my evil proclamation, kindly do the needful, drink poison, son-ofa-bïtch
How can I be hurt by a raggedy, demented, ignorant prostitu.te like you? You're scum of the earth...Why not be really brave and mouth your insults against Oshiomhole to his face, let's see how far your fake hair and odoriferous peehole can get you?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How can I be hurt by a raggedy, demented, ignorant prostitu.te like you? You're scum of the earth...Why not be really brave and mouth your insults against Oshiomhole to his face, let's see how far your fake hair and odoriferous peehole can get you?
get a life air head! Oshiomhole is called ugly everyday and he doesn't give a damn, keep taking panadol for someone else's headache. Shameless gigolo.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Onajevwe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
My guy how can someone come online and just start insulting someone's father, someone's son, as "old and ugly"? Just because you enjoy internet anonynimity doesn't give you the right to be cruel and callous.

OK ooo.

Make I Park my Keke under mango tree, from there I go dey observe una...

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
get a life air head! Oshiomhole is called ugly everyday and he doesn't give a damn, keep taking panadol for someone else's headache. Shameless gigolo.
How do you know he doesn't give a damn? What do you expect him to do, come online and beg you to stop belittling him? What about his children? His mother? His siblings? Do you care how they feel? You lack basic empathy. Stop assuming that people don't mind being called "old and ugly". They are humans just like you, with sensibilities not much different from yours. They DO mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir / I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: / Meet Dr. Osagie Ehanire, Edo State Ministerial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.