Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? (848 Views)

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by justmag(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Like the title suggest. Have you ever talked to a crush just to find out there was a point in time they had a crush on you??
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by adebayour26: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Am coming, let me ask ifa

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by Brugo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol. We both found out that we expected too much of each other. It didn't work.
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
yes...cool
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by Sparrow13: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yes but unfortunately she was 11 then and I was 17
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by jumper524(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
There's dis girl am having a crush on bt i dont really undastand the girl. At times she's nice and other times, she's smting diffrent
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by midephresh1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmm..crush crush crush crush.........
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by IamLEGEND1: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
YEP!!!!

I'm actually in the middle of somtin like dat @ the moment too...( i think)

SO, there is diz gurl ryt?

LIGHT-SKINNED

INSANELY PRETTY

LIVES IN THE SAME AREA AS ME.

WE BUMP Into each other almost every morning

she keeps staring at me weirdly(i mean really really weird)

At first i was like, "badt guy has got to act fast"

then one day i was just hanging around with the homies on a chilly evening wen diz damsel came cat-walking by..........

of all the guys she could have stared at

she gives legend this alluring look.....

THEN..

....SHE started gazing at my slippers intensely...

FROM THEN ON..... NA PURE CONFUSION,

is this one really feeling the niģga? or is she just into some really weird stuff?

so for now, all the crushing is being put on hold.
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by valmunich(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
It doesn't work out most times, don't know why... sad
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by justmag(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sparrow13:
Yes but unfortunately she was 11 then and I was 17

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by justmag(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
YEP!!!!

I'm actually in the middle of somtin like dat @ the moment too...( i think)

SO, there is diz gurl ryt?

LIGHT-SKINNED

INSANELY PRETTY

LIVES IN THE SAME AREA AS ME.

WE BUMP Into each other almost every morning

she keeps staring at me weirdly(i mean really really weird)

At first i was like, "badt guy has got to act fast"

then one day i was just hanging around with the homies on a chilly evening wen diz damsel came cat-walking by..........

of all the guys she could have stared at

she gives legend this alluring look.....

THEN..

....SHE started gazing at my slippers intensely...

FROM THEN ON..... NA PURE CONFUSION,

is this one really feeling the niģga? or is she just into some really weird stuff?

so for now, all the crushing is being put on hold.

why did u have to break it down luke this... lol. She us playing mind games
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by XavierBlue(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ya, when we finally met and talk, she was already taken and i felt like blowing off the fvcking balls of the guy

XavierBlue
Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
justmag:

i first thought thought the same thing, but u need to see how she been dey look my slippers..

To make matters worse, as i dey type my earlier comment

na so she just komot from one shop unexpectedly.

i just went

Re: Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? by IamLEGEND1: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
justmag:

i first thought thought the same thing, but u need to see how she been dey look my slippers..

To make matters worse, as i dey type my earlier comment

na so she just komot from one shop unexpectedly.

i just went....

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Is More Beautiful When Unclad / Why Do Goodlooking People Intimidate Everyone Around Them? / How To Build Trust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.