Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (56064 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Star actor and lecturer, Sam Dede has reunited with his colleagues, Hanks Anuku and Emeka Taekwondo after 17 years. They recently rapped up a movie where they featured together.

The last time the three of them were together on the same set was 2001 'Desperadoes'.

See more photos here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sam-dede-reunites-with-hanks-anuku.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
These guys ruled Nollywood those years. That was when Nollywood use to be Nollywood cheesy cheesy

Now the all whole place is just filled with thugs and oloshos

409 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Men those days of desparado.....django....omo .all those armed robbing movies. cheesy

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
My crushes those days...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by HyconMojo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Those days of desperadoes and isakaba... days of VHS with manual rewinders because you no fit rewind for inside the cassette player as many times as possible as e fit damage the so called the "play head" ... so if you don dey rewind manually reach the white tape and you goc ham , na celotape remain ooo and you go jejelly package ham back like that go where you rent ham if you no wan buy market grin

279 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
My crushes those days..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
HyconMojo:
Those days of desperadoes and isakaba... days of VHS with manual rewinders ... if you don dey rewind reach the white tape and you goc ham , na celotape remain ooo
u should be married with kids by now grin

Definitely not an indomie generation

230 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Indomie generation should stay clear off this thread cool

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
OK
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Olodo24: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sam Dede... the best actor Naija has ever seen

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
These guys ruled Nollywood those years. That was when Nollywood use to be Nollywood cheesy cheesy

Now the all whole place is just filled with thugs and oloshos
my brother make I hear word
E no get wen nollywood take get head

Right from time na nonsense dem de act

Abeg no quote me oh
I don tell u eh!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by eddyghali(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Xfemt:
my brother make I hear word
E no get wen nollywood take get head

Right from time na nonsense dem de act

Abeg no quote me oh
I don tell u eh!!
Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!
lols
I watch all those movie guy
But can u compare them with d likes scarface, James bond 007 of those days or no were to run etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Samoo eyaaa I hope to watch your upcoming film, you are great and your manhood will Leave forever .I can't forget ashes to ashes.God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by oshe111(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sam Dede.....
I still call him Ijele

8 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by heniford2: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Isiakaba!! Mehn those film relly got me so much in love with it though i dn't watch nollywd bt dis guys wia awesm his gud tales and quotes i mean mr sam dede

10 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by byemx06(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

Bros I respect u, state of emergence, glamour girls,

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Ghnaija(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmm now nollywood don turn to same story line. sad

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Hanks Anuku with his foreign accent, very good actor but drugs killed his career. Sam Dede in IGODO was a masterpiece. Truly a deed done by seven can only.....If u know complete am

25 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Wow!!! My favorites growing up

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Sam Dede that used to flog his students (playfully) at Uniport.
Good one cool

5 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by tikitudoja: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2018
nice one. when men were boys

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Two of the best......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Oriyt1(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Emeka Taekwando is this old now?

10 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Broad day light kiss
I love hanks anuku then mehn.no homo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Tapasco(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Men dem
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
lols
I watch all those movie guy
But can u compare them with d likes scarface, James bond 007 of those days or no were to run etc
your point is just far from the topic at hand. If you are not proud of your home made abeg follow river Niger enter chad, from there you can find your way to Europe where you desire. I love the the Hollywood of the old. Not what we are exposed to this days.

52 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Make una continue stealing, police go kill una one day
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Age is really telling on these guys oo, 2001 that was when these men were still young, I had written my SSCE in 2001.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.