Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do's And Dont's Dating (women) (30087 Views)

5 Myths About Dating Women And Some Tips For Men / If You Were Born A Man, And You Transition Into A Woman And Start Dating Women / What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
udeze73:
LISTEN!!! LADIES ARE GOLD-DIGGING CALIBRE OF HOMOSAPIENS

THEY DESPISE THE DO's AND ADHERE TO THE DONT's.
What a creature
I feel ur pain
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol make toysne do counter

wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Impecca(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aitee1:

undecided undecided
can I help you?
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Those listed above are pretentious.A lady should be herself
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by ehjiwummy(f): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Nice points,some girls can be to forward most especially if the guy tell them d kind of job he's into.#to all my single ladies,maintain ur stand and let d right one fall for u#
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by stephenqueen: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2015
chaxking:
Been real is the best. Nice one!
Thanks sir cool
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by stephenqueen: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2015
precisionindepth:
am sure u studied industrial chemistry
Nope cool
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Thumbs dear.
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 07, 2015
*up
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Ephemmm: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2015
quote author=Teagirl post=34498521]I will not do any of the above if the dude does not bore me with the word 'I love you' on the first date..[/quote]

I love you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by soji1992: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2015
<iframe
src="https://www.?aff=687" height="[img]" width="[/img]"></iframe>
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by preetyb(f): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
Op is guilty of some of what she listed undecided undecided
Women/ladies has been a confused creature since the days of eve .Naso their mama Eve confused papa Adam give him apple chop embarassed embarassed.Na that mumu Eve dey make person die now cry cry
My papa dey always tell me say make I forget am, say I can never understand a woman.Noting you go do for them wey dem go like, if you love them too much you be mugun, no love dem at all dem go call you player.You call dem too much dem go talk say dem busy,no call at all dem go talk say you dey cheat.If you dey give dem money dem go tell dia friends say you be maga, no give dem money dem go talk say you be akagun undecided Haba una wan kill person shocked shocked, No worry our own time go soon cum. Make una go read your bible isaiah 4 vs 1: And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach. Evangelist Kingtom please read another version of the bible for me grin grin grin

TABLE:
Name: Girl
Symbol: Gl
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask.
Physical properties:
1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care.
3. Very bitter when mishandled.
Chemical properties:
1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold, platinum,
diamond, branded clothes and other expensive
items.
Nature:
1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.
Occurrence:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.
Other properties includes:
(1) Reacts with MARY-K powder to form a sexy
Opaque surface area.
(2)Very Stable in the presence of I-Pad,
Blackberry, and Galaxy tabs.
(3) Very Volatile when a corrosive element e.g
Another Girl(AG) tries to take her BF by
Substitution reaction.
(4) Highly Unstable when the Half-Life of her
Radioactive Dating reaches 30yrs.
(5)Makes a happy POP sound when a Basic
substance like Brazilian Hair or foreign element
like GUCCI combines with her at a high
temperature of 100,000 degree Naira...chemistry
for u!!
Assignment: give me @least 2 more natures u tnk
abt d element Gl...if you are a scientistt d element Gl...if you are a scientist
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
when going on a date Ladies....

4)Furthermore women need to have control , just cause a man is taking u out means u should start ordering the world plus thing u will never eat u will order , drinks etc pls don't form high class angry offer to even pay too the guy would respect you more .

These ones we call them INEC (I never Chop)

I once took a girl out and when we were done she was asking for takeaway. I was like Da Fuq? Though I bought anyway

I totally agree with the last part. Even the ones forming feminist will still look at you and expect you to pay after their Chimamanda speech

LadyBoss1:
5)phones, ladies pls on a date is not the time to take selfies, or pics of venue, food etc. its not cute! You can tell your friend all about the date when u get home .
My biggest peeve of all. I would probably tell you I'm going to take a leak and you won't see me for another 3 hours.

LadyBoss1:
6)Try not to keep any major secrets i.e maybe after a few dates he now finds out uve been married before, or have a child etc better to put your cards on the table and what will be will be.
Naah! I don't want to hear your life history on the first date. Let that be a gradual process. I used to swear I'd have nothing to do with an 'After 1' but I'm a lot more mature and open minded now. Still I don't expect a girl to start telling me every detail of her life on our first few meets. There are creative ways you can find out people's reaction to certain things.

LadyBoss1:
6)7)Try to have serious and intelligent convo this shows your not just an Air head
Co-sign.

LadyBoss1:
8 )When on a date please do not keep asking the guy about his work, business or money you may come across as a gold digger . If the guy decides to tell you about his work then fine . Dont ask him how much he earns either .
Wow! Amazeballs! Funny but a lot of girls don't know this

LadyBoss1:

9) Ladies DO NOT talk about your ex on a date .. No guy wants to hear it on first date .some chics go on and on and on about their ex and it can put guys off.
I'm always wary about girls that talk too much about their ex-es as a rule of thumb. Okafor's Law is very real and this just tells me she hasn't found closure yet. Chop and clean mouth is my only option

LadyBoss1:

10)Never offer sex on the first day .. The guy would just think oh well this one is not wifey material let me use n go since she's offering.

*sips tea*
Source: me

Its not that simple. Sexx had at whatever time has no influence on whether we end up being serious or not. My mindset usually is you could have played hard to get for me but gave freely to the next guy. If the mood and chemistry is right I don't see why not. I've had awesome relationships with girls who went the whole nine on first meeting
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
CoCoLav:
I like mini dresses. I wear them for me and not for the guy. If he doesn't like it too bad.
Lol just look presentable and try not to look like Awon omoge mi ni Pekas. Whether makeup, hair or whatever most heterosexual men can't tell the difference
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
A40:

These ones we call them INEC (I never Chop)

I once took a girl out and when we were done she was asking for takeaway. I was like Da Fuq? Though I bought anyway

I totally agree with the last part. Even the ones forming feminist will still look at you and expect you to pay after their Chimamanda speech

My biggest peeve of all. I would probably tell you I'm going to take a leak and you won't see me for another 3 hours.

Naah! I don't want to hear your life history on the first date. Let that be a gradual process. I used to swear I'd have nothing to do with an 'After 1' but I'm a lot more mature and open minded now. Still I don't expect a girl to start telling me every detail of her life on our first few meets. There are creative ways you can find out people's reaction to certain things.

Co-sign.

Wow! Amazeballs! Funny but a lot of girls don't know this

I'm always wary about girls that talk too much about their ex-es as a rule of thumb. Okafor's Law is very real and this just tells me she hasn't found closure yet. Chop and clean mouth is my only option

Its not that simple. Sexx had at whatever time has no influence on whether we end up being serious or not. My mindset usually is you could have played hard to get for me but gave freely to the next guy. If the mood and chemistry is right I don't see why not. I've had awesome relationships with girls who went the whole nine on first meeting

Lol thanks mate
And good views on the topic... U know ladies well
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
A40:

Lol just look presentable and try not to look like Awon omoge mi ni Pekas. Whether makeup, hair or whatever most heterosexual men can't tell the difference

Lmao @ bolded. I know the difference between classy and trashy cheesy

Thanks though! I will definitely keep that in mind.
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol thanks mate
And good views on the topic... U know ladies well
Does this work for you? And what's your most forgettable experience?

Lemme add one more thing. If you must bring your friend, cousins, bestie, work colleague e.t.c along please notify the guy in advance!!! We are already meeting in an open place so I wonder why some girls would choose to bring an entourage
Even some older ones you think should know better. It can be really annoying

Lastly I don't know ladies. You women suprise me everyday. Oracle and Sports are all I know
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
A40:

Does this work for you? And what's your most forgettable experience?

Lemme add one more thing. If you must bring your friend, cousins, bestie, work colleague e.t.c along please notify the guy in advance!!! We are already meeting in an open place so I wonder why some girls would choose to bring an entourage
Even some older ones you think should know better. It can be really annoying

Lastly I don't know ladies. You women suprise me everyday. Oracle and Sports are all I know

Lol my bad i take it back @ not knowing ladies
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
CoCoLav:

Lmao @ bolded. I know the difference between classy and trashy cheesy
Thanks though! I will definitely keep that in mind.
And that's what matters most. I'm a sucker for a natty dresser
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
A40:

And that's what matters most. I'm a sucker for a natty dresser

cheesy
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

cheesy
Shey you know those mini-dresses can send signals sha?
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2015
A40:

Shey you know those mini-dresses can send signals sha?

I know but I have never really thought of it that way. There's a pleasure I derive from looking at my legs while walking.
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

I know but I have never really thought of it that way. There's a pleasure I derive from looking at my legs while walking.
Ohh really?

Thighs are really what get to me sha not legs. Thick thighs
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2015
A40:

Ohh really?

Thighs are really what get to me sha not legs. Thick thighs

That would make you #TeamThickandChubby
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

That would make you #TeamThickandChubby
All day. Lifetime member
What position do you play in that team?
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2015
A40:

All day. Lifetime member

What position do you play in that team?

Spectator grin
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by davide470(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Spectator grin
..*I have a deadline* *eyesrolling*
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2015
davide470:
..*I have a deadline* *eyesrolling*

I'm actually in Court you know. You should have called first
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Spectator grin
Pictures or Idontbelieveu
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by CoCoLav(f): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
A40:

Pictures or Idontbelieveu

Image not available
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Image not available
Lool stop playing
Re: Do's And Dont's Dating (women) by A40(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Image not available
Lool stop playing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.