Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42294 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
GodMode:

It will take less than 5 months to build a state of the engineering factory where this people will learn... This will lead to other of such factories been built in Ekiti...

This is a political stunt...

who will build the factory?govt or private person? How many govt built factory have you seen that is works?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Abagworo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Imo State equally needs this. I think we do have a lot in common with Ekiti. Imo lies between Anambra and Abia which both have lowest unemployment rate but we are completely different. It pains me when youths wait for Government or other firms to employ them without knowing they vould be self reliant. At the early stage of Okorocha he once proposed bringing Imolites based in Aba back home to help train and produce skilled youths.

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by paulibling(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:
Another laughable stunt to deceive the people if this is true. What a great insult to all the parents in Ekiti that their wards have to be sent to Aba to learn self reliance!

What responsible government will neglect technical education and vocational studies in proper schools and then send kids to understudy people who themselves are in dire need for proper education?
Somebody should please impeach this buffoon in Ekiti state house.
What has technical education and vocational one has done so far in nigeria? Or do you prefer to read news about killed armed robbers daily? Somebody thot outta the box yet you are not happy. If he squanders the money you will not be happy either. I know you dont like him but give kudos to whom it befits. I do not want buhari but now he is there my prayer is for God to use him and beta 9ja. Now this is called shifting from not wanting him to wanting him- shifting wantication. Partric Obiahagbon, where are you?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by DEDEAL77(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
THE DARK ERA IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF IN EKITI.
INSTEAD THE WASTAGE U ABOUT TO EMBARK UPON WHY NOT BUILD TRAINING CENTRES FOR BOTH CRAFT LEARNING AND TRADE
B4 U COMMENCE CONSIDER THE COST OT
1.TRANSPORTATION
2.ACCOMMODATION
3.FEEDING ,4 TRAINING
MULTIPLY BY THE NO OF YOUTH ND ACT ACCORDINGLY.
POSTERITY WILL HAUNT YOU HONOURABLE.
U WANT TO GROW OTHER STATE ECONOMY WITH UR LITTLE RESOURCES THAT WILL BE PENNYWISE POUNDFOOLISH.
THINK TWICE MR HOUR.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
redsquare:

Exactly,i wish the beneficiaries good luck. At least brown rooftops will start disappearing in the SW in a few years time when this first set of apprentice will be freed. Pls to all those travelling to East from Ekiti, behave yourselves and pls stay clear of our girls. grin
U don't need to sound note of warning ....I know aba and onitsha is a no nonesense areas....they will adjust automatically

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by GodMode: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
asha80:
who will build the factory?govt or private person? How many govt built factory have you seen that is works?

If a govt can't build such and maintain then that govt has no business governing a state angry angry angry
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

He would rather they remained in Ekiti,going from one funeral to another to beg for food
Oya let them conscript them into the nigerian army and send them to sambisa

Lol

Ur funny. ....why sambisa ..is it good riddance to ...... I won't finish it

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by NobleG1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
I like people who think outside the box. This is the most progressive policy I've seen so far in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:
Another laughable stunt to deceive the people if this is true. What a great insult to all the parents in Ekiti that their wards have to be sent to Aba to learn self reliance!

What responsible government will neglect technical education and vocational studies in proper schools and then send kids to understudy people who themselves are in dire need for proper education?

Exactly my thoughts, like what happened to vocational schools? That mofo fayose is playing to the gallery of his fans across the niger river.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by EbuGeneral(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Perhaps the curriculum will include how to avoid cocaine busting in your stomach in Malaysia.
Ekiti should brace for never seen before crime rate when the Aba graduates start to return.
Flattie.
anu ohia

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by BiafranPrince: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
EbuGeneral:
anu ohia

very big one

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Adelaide2: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=34495859]Fayose is a wicked fool.
Does he want them to be used for money rituals [/quot

Yeah! Like gbomogbomo, right?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
GodMode:

If a govt can't build such and maintain then that govt has no business governing a state angry angry angry
lol you make laugh..government has no business in business building factory inclusive..even Chinese govt that claims communism does not build factory or industries for its people..a govts job is to provide a condusive environs for businesses to thrive and lifes eased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by disumusa: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.
nonsense they will become ,criminal,drug adict,armrober,rude,careles,coward,hypocret, smelen gorrilla,hate,coplexly inferior, prostitude,homosexual, lack of norms,ethics,valules,and dangerious idi.ot
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by disumusa: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.
nonsense they will become ,criminal,drug adict,armrober,rude,careles,coward,hypocret, smelen gorrilla,hate,coplexly inferior, prostitude,homosexual, lack of norms,ethics,valules,and dangerious idiot.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Abagworo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
GodMode:

Which State are you from?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
masseratti:
that's a good thing, there is no shame in us learning from the Igbos,if my people in Lagos travel outside Lagos and see the level of poverty ravaging Yoruba land, we should know it's time to wake up.
Your people said these

No they said that east is cursed they also said that they are the most sophisticated and educated ..we laugh at their folly

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by kernel504(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
HRich:
Thunder fire English. Rip english.
Couldn't help reading your comment without laughing.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
WilyWily:

But Ekitis are the Largest producers of Marijuana in Africa.

Can you smoke marijuana on an empty stomach?
The thing is growing everywhere so nobody can sell it to anyone
You just go to your backyard and pluck your own
They want something marketable

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by shaboti: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
disumusa:
nonsense they will become ,criminal,drug adict,armrober,rude,careles,coward,hypocret, smelen gorrilla,hate,coplexly inferior, prostitude,homosexual, lack of norms,ethics,valules,and dangerious idiot.
chisos

My guy abeg which school you attend ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by EbuGeneral(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abagworo:
Imo State equally needs this. I think we do have a lot in common with Ekiti. Imo lies between Anambra and Abia which both have lowest unemployment rate but we are completely different. It pains me when youths wait for Government or other firms to employ them without knowing they vould be self reliant. At the early stage of Okorocha he once proposed bringing Imolites based in Aba back home to help train and produce skilled youths.
not all imo lites, but those from owerri zone are know for this. me am from ideato, and i wish to succeed my dad in his business in ABA after my stunt in IMO STATE UNIVERSITY.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice move. This Fayose av Igbo brain. He doesn't behave like SWaste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by GodMode: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
asha80:
lol you make laugh..government has no business in business building factory inclusive..even Chinese govt that claims communism does not build factory or industries for its people..a govts job is to provide a condusive environs for businesses to thrive and lifes eased.

that's your opinion... most foreign govts will build it and let investors control it.. Google was sponsored by the govt.. angry angry
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by xmich(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
franchizy:
Lies from the pit of hell. Yoruba's can never send their sons to Biafra
Lagos or kano or Rivers state can serve them better.
I condemn this news by fire.

Hahahaaa,one of the sophisticated from olodowa tribe

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Learning from the Igbos since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by betty202020(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Actually u are educated dumb. Who is in dire need of education? We dont send our children from womb to apprenticeship. In the East we send children to learn trade or craftwork after secondary school. Mind u that parents sends those they felt did not do well in sec. sch. to learn trade.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
GodMode:

that's your opinion... most foreign govts will build it and let investors control it.. Google was sponsored by the govt.. angry angry
ngwanu continue waiting for govt to build industry for you and run it..you go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
EbuGeneral:
not all imo lites, but those from owerri zone are know for this. me am from ideato, and i wish to succeed my dad in his business in ABA after my stunt in IMO STATE UNIVERSITY.
I agree with you..those from orlu zone(except oguta and ohaji egbema) and some areas in okigwe zone are more business minded

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by kingbasil: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

Can you smoke marijuana on an empty stomach?
The thing is growing everywhere so nobody can sell it to anyone
You just go to your backyard and pluck your own[b]
They want something marketable[/b]

On point...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Ouadrogo: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Olabuko u de fukup.
N ma opinion de shud bring down dat ideal to ekiti, employ resourse pesons so dat d program wil. Nw stand as a skil acquisition for ekiti pple in there own state
$
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by HzRF(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

U lack comprehension
Or u just jump to comment Cuz itz Fayose

He should send them abroad wen he knows the status of the state treasury so dat he can't later abandon dem Lyk Amaechi did to his own youth?
Or where did you expect him to borrow to provide technical bla bla bla dat u mentioned so that he can turn Ekiti to a joke Lyk aregbe has done to my osun

Just don't open ur mouth anyhow
He only need to find away a proper way of monitoring dem

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by GodMode: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
asha80:
ngwanu continue waiting for govt to build industry for you and run it..you go wait tire

who's waiting for the govt

who are you talking about

what are you talking about

Do you understand what you are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.