Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss (2400 Views)

Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
We are writing this note to keep you abreast of tomorrow's interview which is going to be an explosive and a fun-packed interview

We appreciate the willingness of our Law Enforcement Agent (Ishilove), to take time out, in spite of her busy schedule to be a partaker of the interview cool

Thugnificent, a thug as his moniker implies, is a vibrant user of the romance section that will also be interviewed tomorrow cool

And lastly, the mighty, intrepid and outspoken Ireneony is not exempted from the interview cool

The time for the interview is 6pm, so please let all the interviewees' first endeavour for the interview be punctuality, because this will however make the thread serve its purpose in a way that it's planned (no African time cool )

Hosts
WristWatch
Ronald4lif
Midehi
Mhizkel
Tosyne2much

Watch out cool

Thank y'll cool
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
cool

Guys/Ladies, you can't afford to miss tomorrow interview as there will lot of recharge cards for smile, econet, oduatel and multilinks users.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
C00l.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by donsmall94(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abeg wetin the interview dey about?
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
This will be interesting.Will be informative in the affirmative but fortunately unfortunately I may not witness it
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Mhizkel(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Super! Super! cheesy
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by elantraceey(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Noted.

Meanwhile vote LEKINZ for Mr Nairaland . kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Trust me, Ishilove won't be available to be interviewed tomorrow. That lady will decline.
It's as sure as Barcelona winning today.

I don't know why you guys keep giving yourselves false hope.

SMH.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This will be interesting.Will be informative in the affirmative but fortunately unfortunately I may not witness it
You and dis ur grammar sha cheesy

At least, dey pity people like us small small na tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
donsmall94:
Abeg wetin the interview dey about?

It's all about knowing the real personality behind your moniker on nairaland. Your name, background and etcetera.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by lekinz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Noted.

Meanwhile vote LEKINZ for Mr Nairaland . kiss kiss

Thanks a bunch dearie ... kiss kiss
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:

grin
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Ishilove won't be available to be interviewed tomorrow. That lady will decline.

I don't know why you guys are giving yourself false hope.

SMH.

Critics will be silenced tomorrow. cheesy. We shall see mam. Don't forget to fulfil your end of bargain please tongue

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Ishi.love won't be available to be interviewed tomorrow. That lady will decline.

SMH.
I guess she's gonna prove you wrong this time cheesy
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I guess she's gonna prove you wrong this time cheesy

I have never been more sure of anything in my life.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Upnepaa(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
OK
misssclassy:
Ishilove won't be available to be interviewed tomorrow. That lady will decline.
SMH.
Are you a barca fan
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Critics will be silenced tomorrow. cheesy. We shall see mam. Don't forget to fulfil your end of bargain please tongue

I am not being a critic. I am just saying the truth which I inferred from basic observation and evaluation.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Upnepaa(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ishilove my crush,she must upload her picture 2moro cool
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

I am not being a critic. I am just saying the truth which I inferred from basic observation and evaluation.

Okay
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by ronald4lif(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

I have never been so sure of anything in my life.

Pessimism only describes an attitude, not fact, hence it's entirely subjective. Don't be a spoiler.

By the way, when are we having you on the rostrum.
angry
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by chimerase2: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I can't wait to ask ori ife some pertinent questions angry
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Aitee1: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Will try not to miss out...
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Pessimism only describes an attitude, not fact, hence it's entirely subjective. Don't be a spoiler.

By the way, when are we having you on the rostrum.
angry

Bro, I have approached her and she declined immediately.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
cool
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
chimerase2:
I can't wait to ask ori ife some pertinent questions angry

grin u eh!
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by XavierBlue(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
I can't wait to witness the interview.

XavierBlue
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by TrishaP(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:

He is the new Patrick obahiagbon after ronald4lif. They just want to displace the learners here.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Omotayor123(f): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
We are writing this note to keep you abreast of tomorrow's interview which is going to be an explosive and a fun-packed interview

We appreciate the willingness of our Law Enforcement Agent (Ishilove), to take time out, in spite of her busy schedule to be a partaker of the interview cool

Thugnificent, a thug as his moniker implies, is a vibrant user of the romance section that will also be interviewed tomorrow cool

And lastly, the mighty, intrepid and outspoken Ireneony is not exempted from the interview cool

The time for the interview is 6pm, so please let all the interviewees' first endeavour for the interview be punctuality, because this will however make the thread serve its purpose in a way that it's planned (no African time cool )

Hosts
WristWatch
Ronald4lif
Midehi
Mhizkel
Tosyne2much

Watch out cool

Thank y'll cool
okaaysssss.. OMA badt gangrin
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
TrishaP:

He is the new Patrick obahiagbon after ronald4lif. They just want to displace the learners here.
hahahahahaha cheesy

Na so dem be.. Ronald4lif na Co. cheesy
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by yorubaboiy: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
wristwatch:
cool

Guys/Ladies, you can't afford to miss tomorrow interview as there will lot of recharge cards for smile, econet, oduatel and multilinks users.
i use multilinksds angry angry angry
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by IamLEGEND1: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
so the ishìløve of a person is a female?
Re: Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Upnepaa:
OK Are you a barca fan

No I am not and can never be.
But isn't it all glaring that Barcelona will thump those old ladies from Turin?

Even a blind man should be able to see victory in Barcelona's favor today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, She Found Out Her Boy Friend Is Gay..any Hope Of Him Becoming Straight? / Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man / Matured Advices Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.