Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,732 members, 7,844,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (11137 Views)

Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb / “mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2006
DUDE I found something that might be interesting to you and your family, this is the last time i will respond to your senseless and typical Hausa boy mentality innuendo ready this diary

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1407.0.html#msg72989
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Sijien(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
una no dey tire?
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by BigB11(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2006
ODEKU: Believe me, you should be very glad that we've interacted and I promise you, I wouldn't miss a thing by you not responding to my comments any more. Trust me, it is a good thing.

Who killed Bola Ige, Who killed Funso Williams, Who killed Danatio and so on??

It seems to me that the Inspector General position is another inutile position.

I mean, what have you done for Nigeria lately? Really!
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2006
DUDE go read the owners of Nigeria and you will get your answer to those questions, its my new post, thanks to the Author GREATPETER. be on the look out for the book, we might even invite you and your dad to donate to the luncheon
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by lewa(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2006
Big B1
Abeg who/what is "Danatio"
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2006
Abeg Lewa leave that mugu typical tuwo eating hausa boy alone.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by ishmael(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2006
Odeku:

Abeg Lewa leave that mugu typical tuwo eating hausa boy alone.
Odeku why not say "Abeg Lewa leave that mugu typical Amala eating Yoruba boy alone" or "Abeg Lewa leave that mugu typical[i] Ak[/i]pu eating ibo boy alone"
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2006
because Ibo and yoruba man think before they speak. imagine a tuwo eating mallam man saying they are born to rule.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Mamajama(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2007
Lets not forget BIGb1 On April 22, 1990, a coup attempt led by Major Gideon Orkar almost toppled the Babangida regime. The presidential residence in Dodan Barracks was extensively damaged by the rebellious soldiers. The civilians financed this coup.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by MILITIA(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
Please before you say anything on this political section of NL, you must provide evidence! Or it is just gossip! grin
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2007
I guess there is so many unsolved murders in the hands of the last inspector general of police than IBB so what ever the case might be on dele giwa's issue issue i think ITA GIWA IS NO LONGER crying or worrying her self over that she has moved on with her life so you nigerians should do the same.

@odeku
God forbid that king thing happen to my love one, I will use every means I have to chase tha bastard down an eye for an eye.
YOU DO ME I DO YOU GOD NO DEY VEX

will your ehindero be killed for lying and parading fake suspect as Bola Ige killer and also who killed daramola in ekiti, big JOe in edo state, funsh williams in lagos, the cso to governor Agagu. i think the last Ig has more question to answer than babangida. not even one murder case he was able to resolve before he left office.

and for all of you who are asking the question why is babangida not in prison this is the answer to you all " POWER DOES NOT GO TO JAIL" That is still among the most powerfull man in this country be it uniform or anything. get the book MACHIAVELLI THE MAFIA MANAGER OR MACHIAVELLI THE PRINCE and you will understand that power don't go to jail.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Mamajama(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
Who told you power don't go to jail? where did IV GOTTI died with his $10,000 designer suit? Dummy was EHINDERO the IGP when the cso to AGAGU was killed? The 1st political killing was on IBBs watch. DELE giwa our beloved son was eradicated because he was about to exposed Mariam Babangida dealings with Gloria OKon. Do you know who Brigadier Togun is? fool check your facts before you start talking like educated fool.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by angel101(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
BUSHFELLOW:

i think ITA GIWA IS NO LONGER crying or worrying her self over that she has moved on with her life so you nigerians should do the same.

I don't think she ever did cry or worry (as u have put it) over the mans death as they were no longer married at the time of his death.

Anyhow, Nigerians definitely have every right and reason to ask questions about Dele Giwa's murder cos it shows the lack of security that we are all exposed to.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by BigB11(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2007
Who killed Bola Ige?
Who killed Funsho Williams?
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Mamajama(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
Caption said Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? and not Who killed Bola Ige?
Who killed Funsho Williams?
Boy stop drinking too much its not healthy. I will hate to read in the paper BIGb1 had a massive attack
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Mamajama(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
It will be interesting to see if the new administration try to bring this issue back up.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odogiyon(m): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2007
This is a mater of national security and should not be attempted ignorantly.People are listing to mouthsay without following the case up.No one can come up that IBB is involved(though I'm not supporting him)because no one is there and the only principal witness,the person of Kayode Soyinka was protected by Gani Fawehinmi his client.Before proper interrogations could take place,he was smuggled out of this nation and later spoted at UK.Till now,he's yet to be really interrogated.Ask your self this question.How can someone be in the same room with the bomb and only got perforated ear?
NOTE:Gani shouting IBB, IBB is a decoy.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Prettiep(f): 1:25am On Jun 11, 2009
When d innocent ones are murdered it makes me wish d dead Culd talk , now same person that killed dele giwa still wants 2 rule us !!God 4bid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says / Kola Ologbondiyan: We Wish Fani-Kayode The Very Best In His Future Vocation / Lagos Impounds 4,694 Motorcycles, Convicts 1,490 Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.