Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership (21722 Views)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by papoose999(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista dn talk d whole truth we all knw d pdp members re nt puttn anybody forward 4 d speaker position so d tin is d pdp members wud surely vote against d apc candidate..d power apc craved 4 all ds yrs is now wit dem buh watch aw its gonna divide dem
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by lastpage: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:

Can Gbajabiamila Lose The Speakership?
Absolutely YES!
APC has 214 Lawmakers in the House, PDP 121, while LP, APGA and Accord have 10 combined. Of all the APC members, 154 endorsed Gbajabiamila, 61 members boycotted the so called "primary". Hon Dogara will emerge Speaker should the pro-Dogara 61 APC legislators and the 121 PDP members vote for him(Dogara) on the day of the election irrespective of who the other 10 non PDP/APC members cast their vote for. [/b]With the adoption of a PDP candidate for the Deputy Speaker position, Ðongara will most likely get the nod of PDP contingents.

[b] Your thinking is so pedestrian and predictable, you should not be dabbling into politics!
So, everyone except the APC 154 will vote for your Dongari? Wishful thinking of an immature mind

Unfortunately, your thinking (or thoughtlessness), you opinion or even your Bile ...DOES NOT COUNT!
If you want to do any "useless permutation", start with your clueless family in Otuoke!
grin grin grin

When Hon Gbajabiamila becomes the SPEAKER, you can, like the Dog most of you SaTANoids are, Swallow your vomit!
It wont be the first time.... when you all swore Jonathan must be re-elected..... and it wont be the last time as well.

Dogs!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by DrMoffy(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
agabusta:

Whereas, Gbaja needs just 26 more votes to what he already has to emerge speaker. Given his experience as one of the longest serving house of rep member, this will not be difficult for him at all. As he would have built relationships that cuts across different parties. And also given the fact that we also have quite a nos of yoruba reps of PDP.

Stop hoping 'protection seeker' it's a done deal. Hon Gbajabiamila will be the speaker on Tue to your uttermost chagrin. Just as buhari emerged and you have not had peace since then.

You are very funny. You are analysing your own advantages without considering the advantages and resources of the other side. That is the effect of getting too emotional with issues.
That effect is really affecting his thinking faculty, that's y most of dem lack political strategy and calculatn.... When a mind is full of bitterness and being too emotional, it can neva produce logic answer. 31 members who boycotted d mock election might even be part of APC strategy for safe landing!
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by stexsy(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Clerverly:

Stop quoting me! You are not a patriotic Nigerian and you always talk out of point!
wen u use to quote others n even insulted them just because u wanted votes for one brainless old man who cant even remember his fone numbers off hand they gave 300 likes but now that d game ve changed, live wit it
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by soji1992: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by soji1992: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by soji1992: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by Benzzle: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Since barcanista is supporting Dogara then Mr Femi has won cause anybody barcanista and this thugs supports always lose...Mind you Dogara offered Leo Ogor deputy speaker slot if he defects to APC so stop deceiving yourself...Dogara will never defect to PDP if he loses/win beside that Mr Femi is the best man for the Job,everyone knows Femi Gbajabiamila cause he is outspoken and not a thug like Leo Ogor please no be today you start to hear of Dogara Yakubu?...My mind console yourself you are looking for sympathy and you'll get it

1 Like

Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by igogo2015: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista you are perfectly right in your own imagination. politics is a game of number and interest. who told you that femi Gbajabiamila will not have suporters among the pdp folds in the house? there will be no amount of lobbies Dogora will do to influence all the pdp and the remaining apc reps members. the game is good as Gbajabiamila is the new speaker of the eight assembly. MARK MY WORD///
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by dammytosh: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Clerverly:
Protection Seeker, you have started again with your jaw jaw, hollow, intellectually dishonest analysis of issues, and at end of the day, you will have "shiit"and eggs thrown at your face!

Who told you, The Hausa PDP Reps, The Yoruba PDP, The absentee APC reps will all vote for Dogara?

Mr. Taniod, you better start addressing Gbaja as your speaker to enable you prepare your attack and criticism early!

Hungry Political analyst!

Hungry Political analyst describe him perfectly.

He started by saying people thought femi has been elected as speaker and quote an article clearly stating that he won apc primaries.

The question I ask is : what the heck is wrong with this BAGAnista ?

Any way congrats on Barca's victory, u are a better sports analyst via u are not paid for that

1 Like

Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by dammytosh: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
lastpage:

Your thinking is so pedestrian and predictable, you should not be dabbling into politics!
So, everyone except the APC 154 will vote for your Dongari? Wishful thinking of an immature mind

Unfortunately, your thinking (or thoughtlessness), you opinion or even your Bile ...DOES NOT COUNT!
If you want to do any "useless permutation", start with your clueless family in Otuoke!
grin grin grin

When Hon Gbajabiamila becomes the SPEAKER, you can, like the Dog most of you SaTANoids are, Swallow your vomit!
It wont be the first time.... when you all swore Jonathan must be re-elected..... and it wont be the last time as well.

Dogs!

Lastpage!

The unfortunate thing for the ee-diot called Baga is that, after His candidate lose, he will go into hiding and ressureect after a month with another 32 paragraph nonsense called write up.

Anything makes front page these days so I am not surprised.
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by AbuMikey(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista My Guy, one thing is for sure here, Femi Gbajamila come Tuesday would be Speaker, federal house of rep, and I would be waiting by 8:00PM Tuesday Night, for Your usual Anti-APC, false information riddled thread. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by Aderiade(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Now the politics is getting more and more interesting. I tell U.
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by ayokellany: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista I have little respect for you, I have always imagined what made you change 360 degree overnight but not to hold that against you should Gbaja be elected the Speaker against your candidate then am truly sorry you might need saving your soul from the delusion you have enclosed your being. My two cent.

Cc : barcanista
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by AbuMikey(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2015
DropShot:

Which is easier?

For PDP to get 50 from APC lawmakers, all 121 PDP and 10 from other parties. Or for Gbaja to get 19 from PDP/APC?the rest?

I com dey wonder! cheesy
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by ALAYORMII: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista

You are a prophet but you don't know it

Your two predictions came to past

Muhammad Buhari is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

And Barcelona was crowned champion of Europe yesterday

But the only problem is you let ursef to be misled
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by Teespice(f): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
it was the primaries that was conducted and not the main election.

receive sense. it is not so common.

creating useless threads to stay relevant.

by the way, congrats. barcelona won the uefa cup. at least that's the only sensible thing you said that came to pass.
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by Realist2: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=ideology post=34502969]Tinubu's scheming grin[/quote

I warn Nigerians never to sell our collective partrimony to thiefnibu

Tinubu plant Osinbajo,as Vice president, planning to plant saraki as senate president and now Femi Gbajamiala as speaker, akin to sell our collective partrimony to Tinubu.
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by lionduke(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
ki02020:

Headache dey worry you...

Na only headache una don see dey para, wait till it gets to mob action. Una go kwere
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by ki02020(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
lionduke:

Na only headache una don see dey para, wait till it gets to mob action. Una go kwere

Abeg calm down with two tablet of paracetamol grin
Re: The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership by Tarinigeria2015: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is the time to strategize for a pound of flesh. Anything less from the PDP will be a disappointment. They have to use thier nos to thier advantage in order to be relevant in the house and also in the senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.