Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,135 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? (2441 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by zenith4biz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
disumusa:
a resonable person will understand that boko haram is an extension of alquider arab net work,some north nigeria join as a result of poverty, gej now capitalize on it to embezule money, ihijerike too capitalize on it to embezel and revenge biafra war

Good point
Poor grammar
Typical Northerner

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by hadura29(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Obatala is lite-skinned!?

Depiction bro... Happy Sunday..,
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by BLOTRS: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Boko haram thrives because of some greedy and extremist northern politicians...everyone knows that

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by nationwide1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
TooNoisy:
OP,

I hope you know Jonathan was still President until 9 days ago. You say he no longer has access to finance and all the recent happenings have no connection to him. Anything happening now is still an aftermath of the Jonathan presidency,

Boko Haram is being financed by the PDP. Not sure if Jonathan has a hand, but PDP definitely has a hand. They have failed to prosecute anyone accused of sponsoring Boko Haram and that is enough proof, the PDP government was behind it.
Do you know that bokoharam existed long before Jonathan became president?

If PDP is behind bokoharam, is PDP also behind Al-Shabab, Isis, Al-Qaeda?

Waiting for your answers sister.
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by MrCork1: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Latty88:

Atleast to be able to communicate with them. We all know most of them cant speak english!

Darling dear. Please can I kiss u twice I beg? cheesy
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Imsoblessed: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
if gej was actually involved, then this northerners don't deserve pity. A man from the south south gives you money and weapons to kill yourselves and you agreed, then you worst than an animal. Boko Haram is as a result of illiteracy and religious Extremism that was a normal phenomenon in the north. I still don't understand why the north is blaming any and everybody for what it intentionally created and encouraged to flourish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAC Disowns Okonjo-iweala; Denies Approving Withdrawal Of $2bn ECA / DSS Seizes Sacked NNPC GMD, Ged’s Passports / Massive Hold Up In Aba As Protesters Faults Apeal Court Ruling On Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.