Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (51151 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
DankemzI:
Nice Review

Thanks DanKemzI
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice one. Thank you for the Google Chrome offline game grin
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Svelteb(f): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you babe kiss
I av som1 dat needs an android wt gud specs, I thnk I'll suggest dis phone 2 d person..
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Svelteb:
I av som1 dat needs an android wt gud specs, I thnk I'll suggest dis phone 2 d person..

Nice choice smiley
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
wooooow!!! misstechy i am impressed! u are fab! now can u help us solve this discharging and not charging up to 100% venom? is it software or hardware related? annoying as fkkkk

To be honest, I didn't experience this , however after seeing your comment I sent a mail to Innjoo team awaiting their feedback
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MrsShodimu: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a really great review cc lalasticlala this deserves to be on FP
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
I no see phone buy na injoo lol

Nice review tho Misstechy

2 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Bigdreams(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good review.

Thanks for the info.

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by cescky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice post..lovelyface and cute smile too
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MilesLamar(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you babe kiss

Hafa my sister kiss .. Pass me d imei of DAT phone pls embarassed
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Atikubi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
I can't accept ur verdict, ma'am. The position of the camera determines the picture quality

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by malbro(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
MENNNN BT DAT UR BABY HEAD BIG OOOOOH...... tongue tongue angry grin

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Atikubi:
I can't accept ur verdict, ma'am. The position of the camera determines the picture quality

Trust me I tried every position - see another position I tried again, in order to ensure I wasn't seeing double with the first image - In the image below - the first one is the Samsung Duos, the second is the InnJoo

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
malbro:
MENNNN BT DAT UR BABY HEAD BIG OOOOOH...... tongue tongue angry grin

Lol it is the camera angle :p My brother's head is not big :p
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
damn. Misstechy u sound smart as hell. That's the name of ur site right? ""? I wanna visit right away. Love me some good ol' tech news

Plus this injoo phone sounds like sh*t lipsrsealed
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
bigtt76:

Lool I hope you are enjoying it grin
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
shockwave91:
damn. Misstechy u sound smart as hell. That's the name of ur site right? ""? I wanna visit right away. Love me some good ol' tech news

Plus this injoo phone sounds like sh*t lipsrsealed

yeah "misstechy. com" ... lol, why do you have that opinion?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Kadri4(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
I will need dis fone... BT aw can I get it in kaduna
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kadri4:
I will need dis fone... BT aw can I get it in kaduna

Jumia or Konga is your best bet
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by xtervaganza(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
truth be told; your review is fantastic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
xtervaganza:
truth be told; your review is fantastic

Thank you so much .. thank you
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:
Last week, MissTechy unboxed the InnJoo fire – if you didn’t see that you can click here. I promised a more detailed review after I have put the device to strenuous activities. This week, I decided to ditch my phone (HTC one) to use the InnJoo Fire – I’ve been using the InnJoo Fire exclusively for the past 5 days, running Android 4.4.2 and during this period , I didn’t receive any software update or upgrades (Not sure if it would come later on).

With that said, let’s begin!

INNJOO FIRE: DESIGN

The first, and the most evident thing you get to notice when you see the InnJoo Fire is its two-toned design that combines a metal framed and plastic backed design. It comes with a 5.0-inch capacity touch screen and has slightly curved edges, Even though it is plastic, it doesn’t look so cheap. However, I must admit that the InnJoo Fire felt quite bulky compared to other smartphones within its price range.

Did I tell you it comes with notification light? well it does!

MissTechy please I need the boot.img of the innjoo fire please. Any download link?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by pat077: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you babe kiss
I just want to know if i can use a 2A charger to charge the Phone because the charger that came with it charges very slow. It gave me just 50% after a 2hrs charge?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by idu1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
bigtt76:
how u dey?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Kbraims(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ar u sure InJoo retain charge very well coz all am seeing is 2per...
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
wooooow!!! misstechy i am impressed! u are fab! now can u help us solve this discharging and not charging up to 100% venom? is it software or hardware related? annoying as fkkkk

I tried researching on this further pending the time InnJoo reports back : Try this, Use the InnJoo fire until you completely drain the battery to 0% then turn it off and charge it to its fullest - you can do this in the night so you can switch off the device while charging let me know how far smiley
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kbraims:
Ar u sure InJoo retain charge very well coz all am seeing is 2per...

As at the time I was writing the review, i was trying to test if the battery would drain with a 7% charge
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
cescky:

Nice post..lovelyface and cute smile too
\

X_X
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you seeing anyone?

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

yeah "misstechy. com" ... lol, why do you have that opinion?

d way u "yawned" & "was not impressed by" @ most of the features of the phone just took off the entire write up(it's an awesome write up by the way wink). Seems the camera isn't half bad tho.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
shockwave91:

d way u "yawned" & "was not impressed by" @ most of the features of the phone just took off the entire write up(it's an awesome write up by the way wink). Seems the camera isn't half bad tho.

Lol I was just trying to be unbiased about it - don't want to be kissing ass and I did give the good part I liked about the phone
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by dhardline(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy you rock kiss .your blog too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap? / Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.