Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) (3490 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by MrsCorrk(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:
No man is going to take you 'serriious'

I know you are ugly with a face like horse shit plus body odoor
I know men run way rom you all the time. But plsss I am not the curse of your problem angry

Am a fuccker not a fighter! angry

1 Like

Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by IamLEGEND1: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:

^^^....All theese Jamaican looking weed smokking home base guys just enjoy cussing innoscent people for no reason undecided
No wonder women run away from you (No Offense) angry

I am a fuccker not a fighter smiley

u a fücker?

GOOD T0 KNOW

#MyAssIsCoveredWithTheBlood
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by MrCork: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
kramfonos:

[size=14pt]
^^^MrsCorrk is actually SWEETORGASM.

Those of us who are regular and active in the Derailers' Paradise know this.

The "have you eaten ?" question is something of a signature retort by him and he's been known to imitate MrCork.

SWEETORGASM YOU'VE BEEN BUSTED.
[/size]

...attention seekin crackheads every where undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you not the same Mrscorck that gave our gateman bj back then in VI?

Product of low sperm count..
Prodcut of 3 fathers outside wedd lock!
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by MrsCorrk(f): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
kramfonos:

[size=14pt]
^^^MrsCorrk is actually SWEETORGASM.

Those of us who are regular and active in the Derailers' Paradise know this.

The "have you eaten ?" question is something of a signature retort by him and he's been known to imitate MrCork.

SWEETORGASM YOU'VE BEEN BUSTED.
[/size]

See this kenya looking homebase boy with face like buurnt plantain. You are wey too ugly to even be a masquerade. I bet people vomit when they look at your face. (No ofensse)angry

3 Likes

Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by MrsCorrk(f): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrCork:

...attention seekin crackheads every where undecided

You again!!! angry
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by godoluwa(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:
I need a new man asap. I AM SERRIOUS! angry
You must be rich and romantic with big kondo wink

Am 6ft tall with BIG BOOBS & BIG NYASH AND I LIVE IN MANCHESTER UK smiley
I don't want hungry looking home base guys. If you are ugly and poor dont aprrroach me angry (No Offeense)

Thaanks. AM WAITING !!! smiley

Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by XavierBlue(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:

Mhen yor head is too BIG AND WIDE. Go and do head surgery then you can approach me. (No ofeeense) angry
Mr cork, having multiple monikers which he resurrect to like his post. This is just one of them. Useless deranged fellow. Yabaleft officials will soon catch up with you. Buhari has a lot to do, including building more psychiatric hospitals for fellows like this.

XavierBlue
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hey Mrs Cock .. I'm available ...

To insult and slap you .. Bastard
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by honeygirl17: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:
I need a new man asap. I AM SERRIOUS! angry
You must be rich and romantic with big kondo wink

Am 6ft tall with BIG BOOBS & BIG NYASH AND I LIVE IN MANCHESTER UK smiley
I don't want hungry looking home base guys. If you are ugly and poor dont aprrroach me angry (No Offeense)

Thaanks. AM WAITING !!! smiley

I present to u the most romantic guy here!, Sweetorgasm
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by MrsCorrk(f): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
Mr cork, having multiple monikers which he resurrect to like his post. This is just one of them. Useless deranged fellow. Yabaleft officials will soon catch up with you. Buhari has a lot to do, including building more psychiatric hospitals for fellows like this.

XavierBlue

Look at this cow chasing smelling black hungry looking fulani wannabee.

I bet you are broke & homeless (No Offense)angry
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by XavierBlue(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:

sometimes i just can't phantom the idiosyncrasies of some guys. Your vacuity before expressing your level of stupidity is alarmingly high. And this might lead and subject you to the vagaries in life. Am not your mate, neither academically or in wealth possession, so keep your stupidity for your children if you'll ever have one.

I gave you an advice yesterday, ill do you good to repeat it incase your deranged brain which the component are haphazardly arranged couldnt comprehend my simple message. Pls for your own good, now that it not too late if at all is not late, admit yourself into a mental therapy if you can't, then get an elder to help you with the process.

Or if you are one who attack his problem spiritually, my brother get a pastor to deliver you off this foolishness.

Well, your situation is comprehensible, sometimes you fell like show casing your imbued content of stupidity to the world right? If you can't help it bro, kindly purchase a rat poison of N50, it dosent cost much right? I do see you bragging about owning much luxury. That should be a chicken change for you right?
Just take the poison and fate will take it rightful course. Because now, your natural foolishness is impinging on your online personality if at all it has not been foolishly tarnished.

Just My two cent,

XavierBlue
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:

lmdo
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Obipat(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bit.ch no vex, there is only 1 man that has all the qaulity u are looking for, his name Jesus! Wait he is coming soon
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:

Mhen yor head is too BIG AND WIDE. Go and do head surgery then you can approach me. (No ofeeense) angry
op is a male!! Between mrcork where are thou!!
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
honeygirl17:

I present to u the most romantic guy here!, Sweetorgasm
hm hm
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by czarr(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
....weird! on to better issues.
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by daben1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsCorrk:

...See your face like D nyash of a somaliaan guinea fowl
Am sure you never eaten three course meal(No offense) angry
you're in manchester and your English is in warri Nigeria...#no offense

1 Like

Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Damfostopper(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wrong place...av u searched OLX ?...miss cork wadeva
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by cityhood: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Okay I have read through your post it nice aand well okay
At list you spoke your mind out
To me is not bad at all!
Plz don't be offended by some replys comments of yours
It bounds to happend!
I really loke ladies like you that are well open minded! It shows that you are maturd!
If intrested am in!
Let hookup!
2348169446319 whatsapp!
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by mekzyjoe(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
cityhood:
Okay I have read through your post it nice aand well okay
At list you spoke your mind out
To me is not bad at all!
Plz don't be offended by some replys comments of yours
It bounds to happend!
I really loke ladies like you that are well open minded! It shows that you are maturd!
If intrested am in!
Let hookup!
2348169446319 whatsapp!
Gezuz cityhood shocked shocked shocked shocked..u dont know mr cork? beware of crazy n chronic nig.as in dis forum....suspecting mrs chima^s hand in dis moniker undecided undecided
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
well, this is sad..... but by the way, why no pics?
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
daben1:
you're in manchester and your English is in warri Nigeria...#no offense

you can take the girl out of the village but you can't take the village out of her.
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2015
What if I gave off d ghost in d process?
MrsCorrk:

I cant standd sleeping and waking up beside that cocoyam head of yours!! angry

Do a head surgery or foggerit!!!! (No Offense)angry
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
MrsCorrk:

^^^... After they say chicks run away from them.
What language is this undecided
I speak queens engliish not this native ductor incantation language!!! (No offeense) angry

You home basee guys mehhn!!!
yahoo yahoo guy mhenn, hw market na?
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by APRIDE(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
And why did your guy 'LEFT' you as you put it? Don't you think you new mugu may leave you for the same reason?
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by MrsCorrk(f): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
yahoo yahoo guy mhenn, hw market na?

Look at this hungry looking lebanese immigrannt wannabee gala seller!!!

I bet you never kiss a girl before... Goat!!! (No offense) angry
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by olumite2014(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Contact information ASAP
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
MrsCorrk:

Look at this hungry looking lebanese immigrannt wannabee gala seller!!!

I bet you never kiss a girl before... Goat!!! (No offense) angry
yahoo guyyy, hw market na?
Re: My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) by izuch(m): 2:26am On Jun 09, 2015
MrsCorrk:

^^^... After they say chicks run away from them.
What language is this undecided
I speak queens engliish not this native ductor incantation language!!! (No offeense) angry

You home basee guys mehhn!!!

"chicks run away"? I own a frigging poultry!!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? / Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? / Is It Okay For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.