Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos (31516 Views)

Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by iykebesbt1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cat with 9 lives
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by xreal: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:
I'm from the south west, but I'm not just a fan of this guy called Fiyose or whatever they call his name.

From south west and yet you can't spell his name correctly.
You must be a real hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by DickDastardly(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by magicfingers009: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Moments ago, wasn't he calling on PMB to rescue him yet u open ur mouth to talk trash. I'll let you wallow in your folly.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man whose political wisdom surpasses dat of "awolowo"

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:
I'm from the south west, but I'm not just a fan of this guy called Fiyose or whatever they call his name.
u are irrelevant

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by kunlepicktu: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
U re right, I wonder what kind of example is laying down
twoondei:
You know every time I remember this guy is a member of deeper life bible church, I just smile..
No be by church o.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by loomer: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:

If u like make u be AC na ur business. The man is loved by his people, do u love ur governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by BabaO2: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
A public known drunkard attending deeper life church?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by DipoDaniel: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
this is all the yamayama he will do for 8yrs, governor indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by shadrach77: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
eazisky:
FAYOSE!!!! The people's choice, the impeachable FADA!!!

Do you know the meaning of your rant? That means he can be impeached. Oponu! kiss cry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Kentrasso(f): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good. He's back to his roots. That's the only way God can help him
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by dave2meek(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fayose the hard man
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Walkopet:
me dey even wonder when this Fayose of a guy go start dey work for Ekiti. Hope no be one chance bus Ekiti pple enter now

Which work? As long as the free rice flows, they are happy
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9fT8wAUhPu4/U7p9ZPOyH9I/AAAAAAAA3Mg/mFGbMEnmOzk/s1600/IMG_20140707_093909.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Sunbellar: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
eazisky:
FAYOSE!!!! The people's choice, the impeachable FADA!!!
Fayose for President 2019!
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
This man is really a deeper lifer shocked, I had thought it was a joke.

Never knew that church accommodates thugs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
So this basket mouth attends church? Still stealing from the Ekiti state treasury. #StmachInfrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
who cares
THANKS FOR GIVEN THE RIGHT RESPONSE TO THE FOOLISH COMMENT OF THAT HAUSA assleeker.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Ebbyboy: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
babdap:
The cheif thug.
beeni ooo
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by VinPeace(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dis man should just pay april/may salaries workers!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by ademega(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
I laughed each time I hear mr Ayo fayose and his nairaland supporters attributing his impeachment victory to his political prowess .
The question I want to ask is ,if it were to be obasanjo time do you think he would have escaped that impeachment ?
He payed millions of naira to tugs to block all roads leading to ekiti so that the 19 lawmakers won't have access to the assembly complex, this most be a joke . what is road block in the presence of hundreds of mopols let alone military men .

I guess these were the reasons he was fortunate this time .

1) Buhari body language didn't seem interested in removing one of his biggest critics during the campaign. One of the major reason I will say PMB is a leader and a godly man. Ask yourself ,if you were to be in PMB Show with what fayose did during the campaign.

2) unlike Jonathan , where anybodycall the shot under the disguise of "his Excellency sent us" . but I am sure nobody will do that under this dispensation. More also , PMB was yet to constitute his cabinet during this period . if it were during Jonathan regime , Obanikoro was enough to carry out the deed with the military men at his call,just like the ekiti election.

3) the APC in ekiti is said to be divided . MOB, Ojudu and co at one hand while Fayemi , Adaramodu and co at the other hand . there was no unity .

4) the intellectuals in ekiti did not say a word throughout . I guess they were afraid . fayose no be beans.

All these contributed to his impeachment escape not the blocking. If the federal government were serious ,they would have used helicopter to air lift them to the assembly premises guarded by heavily armed security operatives .

Having said all these . I am actually in support of a nariralnder who was of the opinon that he doesn't want fayose removed so that people of ekiti would know that the world especially Nigeria has moved from the way politics is being played and led by fayose .
My fear is , ekiti is now a breeding ground for hooligans because it seems they have a mentor as a leader . very soon , ekiti will be a place for all neibouring states to hire tugs .
At the same time , I pray he doesn't misbehave again to warrant his removal .

I want everybody to watch out for a reign of terror in ekiti state now that he has gotten his full power .

Let the abuse flow in .... I don talk my own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by M4gunners: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:
Ok thanks as for me, he is my role model.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by lomprico(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:
Must u be from d sw to be his fan??

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by iyrojc(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state on Sunday led a delegation comprising of the new members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly members for a thanksgiving service at Deeper Life Campground, Ajebamidele, Ado Ekiti.

The new lawmakers were inaugurated into the Ekiti State House of Assembly by Governor Fayose on Friday after he proclaimed the opening of the 5th Assembly.

Source;
https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/607487504846069760/photo/1

The man who gave APC head ache. So you are a member of Deeper Life Bible Church. God's grace
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by grabs(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Walkopet:
me dey even wonder when this Fayose of a guy go start dey work for Ekiti. Hope no be one chance bus Ekiti pple enter now

Don't worry. He will perform now that those APC imbeciles are now history.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by buchilino(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Walkopet:

choose bw fayose n rauf, which one do u prefer?
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Davecafary(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
'Do NOT judge and criticize and condemn others,so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves'(Matt7:1).I don't know Fayose from Adam but let God be the judge of every man.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by charlesucheh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
We at this end will continue to love Ayodele Peter Fayose.

The man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by temitemi1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Some calls him tout, some calls him thief but I call him OSHOKOMOLE, 36 kinniun(lions), AWO of our generation, ijaya oko mu'azu, iberu oko tinubu... Congratulations on ur WIN my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
firstEVA:
This man is really a deeper lifer shocked, I had thought it was a joke.

Never knew that church accommodates thugs undecided
so you were expecting the securities throw him out abi?then you would still call the church'hypocritical'
No be by church,or you mean to tell me every body in deeper life is a saint?na every body wey dey go church dey born again

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by charlesucheh(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
We at this end will continue to love Ayodele Peter Fayose.

The man of the people.
Blinded but unaware!!! U need help!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Firefire(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
charlesucheh:
Blinded but unaware!!! U need help!!!

pele!

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by GeorgeAmax(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
A new govt has just begun in Ekiti State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Omoyele Sowore Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.