Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,689 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos (31519 Views)

Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Rexology: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:
I'm from the south west, but I'm not just a fan of this guy called Fiyose or whatever they call his name.
and what difference does it make?
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
the hottest in the game is fayose cus he runs Ekiti.........that's the message for the haters
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Charles4075(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
He definitely need to thank God that Pa Buhari doesn't have the spirit of an emperor. If not, he would have booked an appointment with the hangman noose.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Rexology: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gbabe2:

That is one of our major problems in Nigeria. We are too religious. I will rather vote for a known atheist/ devil rather than vote or believe someone that professed to be a child of God and does contrary. Almost everywhere i have been privileged to work, folks with regular lifestyle tend to be reasonable and approachable. I prefer dealing with people outside of church rather dealing with you based on your religion and having regrets. In churches of nowadays, deceit, fraud, pride, etc has become their way of live. Come to think of it, how many churches lay emphasis on salvation, repentance and restitution now? If you are not careful, you might even be scammed by your so called pastor. One cent, "Shine your eye"
whats your point in relation to the thanksgiving?are you hollier and more righteouse than Fayose and the house members?
who you chose to deal with, is entirely your choice.

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Rexology: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
wallex1983:
I think Deeper Life should just not make us believe they are the most holy. Yes, the church iڪ for everyone. But if Deeper Life doesn't complain about Fayose excesses, then it should just present as one of the churches
What excesses are you talking about? so you want a man that was wrongly impeached in his first term(court's judgment), to fold his arms and allow those cabal to repeat it?
"the Kingdom of God suffereth violence, and violence taketh it by force"
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Wizzaro2014(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:
I'm from the south west, but I'm not just a fan of this guy called Fiyose or whatever they call his name.
. Who cares, how can this ur comment make him survive the shit he pass through?
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by OCstash: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A man whose political wisdom surpasses dat of "awolowo"

@least ur fada benefited from the AWO's legacy.

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Rexology: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Walkopet post=34524905]me dey even wonder when this Fayose of a guy go start dey work for Ekiti. Hope no be one chance bus Ekiti pple enter now [/quote

7ave you asked Aregbesola of Osun State when he will pay his workers 7 months salary?
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Rexology: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Walkopet:
me dey even wonder when this Fayose of a guy go start dey work for Ekiti. Hope no be one chance bus Ekiti pple enter now

Have you asked Aregbesola of Osun State when he will pay his workers the 7 months salary? or could it be they have boarded "one chance bus"?
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Uncletony(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:

Point of correction, u are from ''Southwest''
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Uncletony(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:

I know he doesn't know me, yes but I'm not just his fan. If u like quote me some more, it won't change my perception.

He doesnt need to be his fan, he has too many fans already!. Both ceiling fans & standing fans, even the powerful OX

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Myself2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:

Do you realise you just stated that you're a major fan of Fayose

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by dyabman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
I never knew this guy was a deeperlifer until now. Then Fayose knows the truth , i think Ekiti people are safe.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by patlead: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
When did deeper life start doing thanksgiving services?
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Blackfire(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fayose u should ve come to church of satan to do your thanksgiving
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by solid3(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Uncletony:

Point of correction, u are from ''Southwest''

You dont need to tell me, I know where you are from.

Take this from me, the South Westerners and the Northerner will not let you go, you are agitators and sad enough, you will not get what you want. tongue

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
How do we reconcile all these Fayose's show of shame?
Serve thugs free beer in bars.
Feed touts at bukas.
Elaborate thanksgiving at holiness preaching church.
Insults dignitaries at campaigns.
All these don't add up.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by solid3(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:
u are irrelevant

You are funny. tongue
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Winning123: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gbabe2:

That is one of our major problems in Nigeria. We are too religious. I will rather vote for a known atheist/ devil rather than vote or believe someone that professed to be a child of God and does contrary. Almost everywhere i have been privileged to work, folks with regular lifestyle tend to be reasonable and approachable. I prefer dealing with people outside of church rather dealing with you based on your religion and having regrets. In churches of nowadays, deceit, fraud, pride, etc has become their way of live. Come to think of it, how many churches lay emphasis on salvation, repentance and restitution now? If you are not careful, you might even be scammed by your so called pastor. One cent, "Shine your eye"

Absolutely agree with you.
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Obanz2(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Some calls him tout, some calls him thief but I call him OSHOKOMOLE, 36 kinniun(lions), AWO of our generation, ijaya oko mu'azu, iberu oko tinubu... Congratulations on ur WIN my ROLE MODEL!!
temitemi
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Obanz2(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
charlesucheh:
Blinded but unaware!!! U need help!!!
dapada! Afoju ti mu afoju rin
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by solid3(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Myself2:
Uncletony:
Wizzaro2014:
Rexology:
lomprico:
loomer:
Lemon12:
xreal:
tuk2ato:
Ezenwammadu:

All of you receive . . . .

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by ibknaanii(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
From a reliable source, I learnt that his wife is a Core member of DLBC. Maybe dt explains Y he goes dir occasionally majorly for thanksgiving.

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by loomer: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:

All of you receive . . . .

I sorry for the mama wey born u. The sad part be say them do thanksgiving because of u
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Obanz2(f): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Silvofitz:
How do we reconcile all these Fayose's show of shame?
Serve thugs free beer in bars.
Feed touts at bukas.
Elaborate thanksgiving at holiness preaching church.
Insults dignitaries at campaigns.
All these don't add up.
king david is him mentor....
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by solid3(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
loomer:

I sorry for the mama wey born u. The sad part be say them do thanksgiving because of u

I've heard enough. I wont respond to you anymore.

Bye. tongue
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by xreal: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by solid3(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=xreal][/quote]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by FumzeeyGold: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
DATS MA CHURCH
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by loomer: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
solid3:

I've heard enough. I wont respond to you anymore.

Bye. tongue

Good riddance
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by BLOTRS: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
This guy made history...loved by all Ekiti people
Re: Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ariel20:
The church did not caution him when he was dishing out hateful campaigns against Baba.
Bunch of hypocrites

He must have come to the church like any other person. I'm very sure he was given no special regard in the church. It's only his wife that's a real member of the church.

When Fayose wanted to start his political career then I understand he went to Pastor Kumuyi but came back disappointed as the man of God refused to pray for him. Remember the Bible says "lay hands suddenly on no man."

I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5%