Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls (3207 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by starlight101(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am a young man in my
twenties.Am a student with the
hope of a bright future and a
happy and fruitful home.But i
seem to be in love with village
girls and maidens and wish to
marry them for some serious
reasons which i will state
below
1.True love-if u need true
love,then go to the village.village
girls love their husbands with all
their might.and they are the
exact replica of what the bible is
saying in proverbs 10
2.Respect-they are full of respect
and honour their husbands.it is a
rare thing to find a village
woman arguing or abusing her
husband,or threatening him with
divorce.
3.Romantic-Trust me,they are
very romantic with the sweet
names they call their husband
e.g ade ori mi,baale mi,olowo ori
mi,eyin fun jowo,abefe okin,ife
mi,ayo mi.
4.They are appreciative-They
appreciate small things their
husbands do for them
5.They are prayerful and
supportive-They encourage their
husband and are optimistic to
the core.
6.They are strong and
hardworking-they are so good in
domestic duties and are so
strong even w
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by elantraceey(f): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
True love ko .
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by shaiba(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Waiting for the next topic, "Real reasons why village boys make better husbands"
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by Shortyy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
As long as you plan to live in the village, village girls are perfect. The minute you move them to the city, they become contaminated with city sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
alryt

u mean just like our country's ex first lady was repectful and romantic?
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by natas22: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Woman na woman whether imported or local, foreign or locally made girl na girl just pray that God gives you a Good woman/God fearing lady whether you see her for villa or township.

www.
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by sinaj(f): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
mtcheeeew! nd you cal ursel a student!

Is dere any thing lyk village girl in Nigeria again

My own village is developed dunno bout urz though.
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by XavierBlue(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
starlight101:
Am a young man in my twenties.Am a student with the hope of a bright future and a happy and fruitful home.But i seem to be in love with village girls and maidens and wish to marry them for some serious reasons which i will state below 1.True love-if u need true love,then go to the village.village girls love their husbands with all their might.and they are the exact replica of what the bible is saying in proverbs 10 2.Respect-they are full of respect and honour their husbands.it is a rare thing to find a village woman arguing or abusing her husband,or threatening him with divorce. 3.Romantic-Trust me,they are very romantic with the sweet names they call their husband e.g ade ori mi,baale mi,olowo ori mi,eyin fun jowo,abefe okin,ife mi,ayo mi. 4.They are appreciative-They appreciate small things their husbands do for them 5.They are prayerful and supportive-They encourage their husband and are optimistic to the core. 6.They are strong and hardworking-they are so good in domestic duties and are so strong even w
7. They have witchgrin

XavierBlue
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't want to dispute the fact that Village girls make better wives but wht's the need of marring some one whom you can't communicate with effectively in as much as I won't want to be a cheat in my marital home I would rather settle down with some one with an average mental capacity @ where my city girls at !!!!
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
shaiba:
Waiting for the next topic, "Real reasons why village boys make better husbands"
they have big deeks, unlike the city boys who eat too much sugar. grin

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chat On Social Media

Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by starlight101(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:
mtcheeeew! nd you cal ursel a student!

Is dere any thing lyk village girl in Nigeria again
My own village is developed dunno bout urz though.
hmmmmm
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
village or town girl is not the issue meeeehn, what determines that is the girls personality and believe.
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by czarr(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool grin ..never in my life will I look at a village girl twice! angry..... except her booty is just perfect. still doesn't mean I'll marry her tho
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
You saying village girls make better wives than city girls is vague. This issue is more of personality than generalization. Yes, the environment influences people, but some village girls hide behind the mask of statements like yours when in the real sense they are worse. Upbringing and personality are more important than the environment. City or village, what the person believes in should come first.
Some village girls sef make city girls look like learners when they start misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by OKame(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP you have never had an encounter with a 'village girl' before thats why u are generalizing this issue.It boils down to moral upbringing and individual psyche..By the way, do we still have village girls?
Re: Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls by idu1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
What is village girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / I Envy Not So Fat People / Caught Having Sex With Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.