Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You (3199 Views)

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by biz2get(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2015

Everyone wants a faithful partner, but it can be pretty difficult to determine whether or not that is the kind of partner you have.
Most times, relationships come down to taking a leap of faith, but there are a few character signals that should give you an idea if the person you are dating is the kind to be faithful to one partner.

1. Openness: An unfaithful partner is usually a secretive one. So, people who are very open about all aspects of their lives are unlikely to be unfaithful. These kind of people are like open books – what you see is what you get. You do not have to dig too much to find out how the live and how they spend their time.

2. Previously Faithful:
A serial cheater will most likely remain this way. A person who does not find it difficult to remain faithful in previous relationships is very likely to be faithful to you. Cheating is usually more about a person’s character than it is a reaction to their partner. That is to say, a person who does not naturally have it in him/her to cheat previously will most likely not have a reason to do so now.

3. Role model:
We all have people we look up to when we think about our ideal relationships. Most of the times, these relationship role models turn out to be couples in the home we are from, like our parents. So, a person who grew up in a home where infidelity is the norm, will find it difficult to behave any differently when he/she begins dating. They assume this is how all relationships work and they are conditioned to act as such.

4. Friends:
Just like with role models, our friends have a lot of influence on the way we behave. We judge who we are and what we do according to what our friends do. So, if your partner is surrounded by friends who are not faithful in their respective relationships, then it is very likely that he/she will not be faithful too.

5. Keeps his/her word:
A big sign a person will faithful is if he/she is very good at keeping his/her word. A person who keep promises and pulls through whenever they say they would is usually an honorable person and honorable people are very unlikely to be unfaithful.

6. No ex drama:
Is your partner’s ex always in the picture and always finding ways to get back into your relationship? No ex will have the right or opportunity to worm their way into a relationship without permission.
So, if you are with a partner who either keeps talking about his/her ex, or getting messages from them, then it is likely because your partner allows this to happen. This also means, your partner is leaving the door of communication open just in case the right opportunity comes along. It is a sign that he/she is not ready to be fully commited to you.

7. Happiness:
A person who is content and happy in his/her relationship is unlikely to cheat as they are confident that they are getting all they want where they are. Relationships are like anything else, once you feel fulfilled and happy in a particular position, it is unlikely that you will want to risk your happiness and neither will you feel the need to be curious about what else is out there.

8. Not greedy:
Some people are naturally greedy in character. No matter what they have they are still obsessed with getting what others have. They are hardly ever content as they always believe there is always room to get something more or something better. People with this character trait are will not make faithful partners. No matter how great their partners are, they will always be seeking for something better elsewhere.

9. Secure:
Being a secure person means you believe in yourself, with or without a partner. It means you do not completely depend on the opposite sex to determine who you are. These kinds of people are confident, and they know who they are.
To them, a relationship is not just something to boost their egos, or make them feel pretty and wanted. They go into a relationship because they want to join forces and build a life with someone. These kinds of people have no time for insincerity and games. They usually make really good partners.

10. Feel free to add yours….

Upto You Guyz.... Do You Agree?? smiley

CULLED FROM: http://bagagist.com/2015/10/10-signs-your-partner-will-be-faithful-to-you/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by gamaliel121(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
An away match player will always play away match..
Once his/her "season" starts....
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Elosky20: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
wow
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Indeed. I wouldn't believe these blogs too much, if I were you. tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by chymystique(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
You ve not met a very smart cheat OP.. cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Maxi112: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=chymystique post=39485281][size=12pt][font=times new roman][i]You ve not met a very smart cheat OP.. Are u one of them? undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by biz2get(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vixie:
Indeed. I wouldn't believe these blogs too much, if I were you. tongue

cheesy

chymystique:
You ve not met a very smart cheat OP.. cool

LOL shocked shocked shocked CLOUD 9 PLAYERS .... SEE THEM tongue cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by ireneony(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
to be frank 99.9 men are not faithful
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by divinehand2003(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seriously, this is good
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by gamaliel121(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
ireneony:

Mmmmmm....I cut cap for you ma
Are you talking out of experience?

Have you tested all dem men??

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by JoeCutie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
ireneony:
True, only that women are on top of the pile will 109.9%.

Just know this: Any time a man cheats, he does so with a woman - who most probably is cheating too. The both sexes cheat, and the earlier the female folks stop blaming and pushing all the blames on the male folks, the better for the society, and most importantly, for them (the females). undecided

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by jeweljoan(f): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok...all points noted.
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Some are good at hiding it and some aren't and some only do it once and some always; but most men cheat.
They recklessly sleep around like animals grin

Try and pick a member of the minority wink
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by biz2get(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Some are good at hiding it and some aren't and some only do it once and some always; but most men cheat.

Whats His Name The one That Got Away ... grin cheesy this looks like an experienced case to me lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by biz2get(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
ireneony:

to be frank 99.9 women are not faithful - ireneony

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hey
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hey
Sah?
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Sah?
lol. She always scared whenever I mention or quote her. Relax and let out some breath
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. She always scared whenever I mention or quote her. Relax and let out some breath
Lol *breathes*
Ogini neme?
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol *breathes*
Ogini neme?
I don't understand Igbo. I only understand Hausa and English
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't understand Igbo. I only understand Hausa and English
Yeah. And I speak Swahili. I'm asking u what u want na, or should I just say "hey" back?
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah. And I speak Swahili. I'm asking u what u want na, or should I just say "hey" back?

hmmmmm. nice

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by biz2get(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided

You Guy Should get a Room.. undecided

MrsPhyno:

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
biz2get:

shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
biz2get:

It's not like that abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. / How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo) / My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.