Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,298 members, 7,833,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. (5125 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by adebayour26: 4:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Eragablessen:
Nope!! Though we live in same town but diff. Streets. My Mom stays in another town. We've got jobs to keep us by the day. Only few periods of some evening is all we've got. So we both planning on making us come closer to make us share some things together as one but Mom sha...... Mumcy say NO!
You nid to make yr Mum giv u reasons for her opinion.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2015
texanomaly:

Wow...You are obviously married to the wrong woman if your marriage went bad after 6 months. lipsrsealed

Wow... you obviously dont know shiit if you think shiit stays the same after 6 months lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by mulattoclaro(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Due you're not too young to get married. My dad married my mom when he was 24 and they've been living happily even till now. I was 27 when I got married this year to my wife. Age doesn't matter. But before you think of getting sit down and ask yourself several questions. Marriage is not something you jump into considering the type of girls you find around these days in Nigeria. I would even suggest you look outwards. Believe me you won't be disappointed. It worked for me.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wow... you obviously dont know shiit if you think shiit stays the same after 6 months lipsrsealed
nigga, I'm gonna have to disagree here.
Everyone over forty that is close to me is married . . . happily. Even my notorious aunt embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
nigga, I'm gonna have to disagree here.
Everyone over forty that is close to me is married . . . happily. Even my notorious aunt embarassed

Good, I wish them the best
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Eragablessen(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Due you're not too young to get married. My dad married my mom when he was 24 and they've been living happily even till now. I was 27 when I got married this year to my wife. Age doesn't matter. But before you think of getting sit down and ask yourself several questions. Marriage is not something you jump into considering the type of girls you find around these days in Nigeria. I would even suggest you look outwards. Believe me you won't be disappointed. It worked for me.
By outwards, you mean foreign girls If yes, don't think I'd patronize that. My lady has been the best and she's very nice. She's a dedicated Christian from zuru...
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Chai oga, Wenti Naija babe do u na, lolz, Buh there re some good 1 thou, atleast 6% of dem re wife material, op me planning to get married 2018/17 it ain't abt age, its just how prepared both of dem re.. BT b4 u marry look well Oo, naija babe dem b gold digger according to my boss mulattoclaro,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Brugo(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2015
texanomaly:

Wow... lipsrsealed

grin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by mulattoclaro(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Chai oga, Wenti Naija babe do u na, lolz, Buh there re some good 1 thou, atleast 6% of dem re wife material, op me planning to get married 2018/17 it ain't abt age, its just how prepared both of dem re.. BT b4 u marry look well Oo, naija babe dem b gold digger according to my boss mulattoclaro,

Cheers
my boss of life no be my fault say I dey see them like that o. Na wetin your broda eye don see na him cause am. Bt good ones dey bt nt up to 6% maybe 4%.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by mulattoclaro(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Eragablessen:
By outwards, you mean foreign girls If yes, don't think I'd patronize that. My lady has been the best and she's very nice. She's a dedicated Christian from zuru...
Bros I'm not saying they're no good ones bt they're not up 6%. You're one in a million cos not all girls are like yours.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by adebayour26: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Eragablessen(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bro, i tried to ignore this, but deem it necesary to make a little contribution. 1st I would advice you go for counseling and secondly, if this marriage was built on friendship and mutual understanding then, I see nothing wrong with what the other poster said. You sound all worked up! Make your wife your friend and eternity is yours. Build your home on trust buddy. Goodluck to you Sire!
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Eragablessen(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
my boss of life no be my fault say I dey see them like that o. Na wetin your broda eye don see na him cause am. Bt good ones dey bt nt up to 6% maybe 4%.
Agreed! What I saw is not just a beautiful, tall, dark, slim lady. All what i saw is a dedicated christian, worthy of wife material. In this aspect, every Mother in-law would cherish her. Trust me, she's a wife meet...
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Eragablessen:
Bro, i tried to ignore this, but deem it necesary to make a little contribution. 1st I would advice you go for counseling and secondly, if this marriage was built on friendship and mutual understanding then, I see nothing wrong with what the other poster said. You sound all worked up! Make your wife your friend and eternity is yours. Build your home on trust buddy. Goodluck to you Sire!

Your opinion sire, your opinion you are entitled to it

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Eragablessen(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
yatch360:
Put her on a monthly pay. She may be thinking that yr getting married may make u neglect her financially especially. After all u just graduated two yrs ago . she hasn't even enjoyed her investment before u brought up iyawo issue.
Mom has been on monthly pay even before i grad.... I feel she's getting insecure. My sisters too, they are good. She wants me to get to 30-31 before I bring the issue on marriage.... Ok.. Her advice is this.. Build your business, enjoy your life till that age, then come home big and tell us the bigger news...
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Eragablessen(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Your opinion sire, your opinion you are entitled to it
Hahahaha,,, am not believing my eyes. You're a clown..... Am sorry!!! It just came out. LoL.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Eragablessen:
Hahahaha,,, am not believing my eyes. You're a clown..... Am sorry!!! It just came out. LoL.

like I said Ur opinion homes

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
chai thunder fire tat naija babe make brake ur heart

lol
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
So konji is the reason why you want to wed sad,I think your mum is right...smh
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. by mulattoclaro(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

chai thunder fire tat naija babe make brake ur heart

lol
Hahaha. Yes o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup / WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.