Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lets Throwback! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Throwback! (748 Views)

Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / #throwback/recent Pictures Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Throwback! by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Letz talk about our best relationship and our worst heartbreak.
My best relationship led to my worst heartbreak.Very caring,loving guy that treated me with kindness till he left me....the memories...sobs
Re: Lets Throwback! by natas22: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
You don turn to Dr Phil/Oprah lolz

www.
Re: Lets Throwback! by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
How can a best relationship turn out to be one's worst heart break? Den it was all a fallacy in d first place.

As for me, am yet to meet a girl who will captivate my heart.
Re: Lets Throwback! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
tongue
Re: Lets Throwback! by Youngpo413: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
My best relationship led to my worst heartbreak.Very caring,loving guy that treated me with kindness till he left me....the memories...sobs
you were the wrong lady for him,no sane man will want your type,you are only good to be used and dumped,you deserve it b!tch!
Re: Lets Throwback! by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
you were the wrong lady for him,no sane man will want your type,you are only good to be used and dumped,you deserve it b!tch!
before spewing gibberish,ask why he left,a conspiracy from jealous girls,n asked if he came crawling back begging n i said no
Re: Lets Throwback! by Jayjay0(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok undecided
Re: Lets Throwback! by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

before spewing gibberish,ask why he left,a conspiracy from jealous girls,n asked if he came crawling back begging n i said no
he came and beg?I expected to hear that,b!tches like always uses that line,I'm sure the reverse is the case,he dumped you cos you had nothing to offer apart from that stinking pusy. Hoodrat.
Re: Lets Throwback! by Kasimaramma2(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
he came and beg?I expected to hear that,b!tches like always uses that line,I'm sure the reverse is the case,he dumped you cos you had nothing to offer apart from that stinking pusy. Hoodrat.
who is a fool between you an d i?u r as wretched as hell.quoting all my topics,that means you have nothing reasonable to do with your miserable life
Re: Lets Throwback! by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

who is a fool between you an d i?u r as wretched as hell.quoting all my topics,that means you have nothing reasonable to do with your miserable life
come and finish what you started,what are you afraid of,don't tell me you are tired,you miserable b!tch.
Re: Lets Throwback! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lobatan!! cheesy #thread already messed up!!
Re: Lets Throwback! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
i can deduce u are nut frm what u posted. What is even wrong with u ? Have u dated her be4? And what makes u think she deserved what happened? All these boys.
Re: Lets Throwback! by kathykathy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cutehector:
How can a best relationship turn out to be one's worst heart break? Den it was all a fallacy in d first place.

den u av met me(shy)
Re: Lets Throwback! by Youngpo413: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i can deduce u are nut frm what u posted. What is even wrong with u ? Have u dated her be4? And what makes u think she deserved what happened? All these boys.
you will never understand,so don't push it,if I were you,I will let the sleeping dog lie....I hope I'm not asking for too much.
Re: Lets Throwback! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
So...there are people that can come & open thread abt sharing their pains, regrets & ecstasies of the past.

Last Bullet
smh
Re: Lets Throwback! by boynigeria(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
most time its always like dat, my best was my worst too
the whole flame all went out the same way it started
then people keep saying i cant believe u guys broke up

1 Like

Re: Lets Throwback! by teamobanabo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
angry@Op Good things never last......

I wonder o°°°°°°
Re: Lets Throwback! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
*yawn* it's gud to be single sometimes
Re: Lets Throwback! by faith551(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Think more about it, then u'll realize that when what you valued so much turns sour, it hurts the most.
When it isn't your best/most valued (thing/person) and the threatenes to leave, u'll be like, by the way I never valued you that much, you can go ahead
Re: Lets Throwback! by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
kathykathy:
den u av met me(shy)
den I wana hav d pleasure of meeting u
Re: Lets Throwback! by kathykathy(f): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cutehector:
den I wana hav d pleasure of meeting u
ok sure

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Things Every Woman Needs In A Man / Social Media Show Off And Reality / Top Three Reasons Why Men Lie [A Must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.