Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? (1323 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by ebamma(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
The G 8 summit, now called G 7 since Russia has been banned from Participating countries,
Is a summit that involves the following developed countries and territories

Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
United Kingdom
United States
European Union,
So I was kind of surprised when Buhari went there with his entourage,
What is he planning to achieve there? ,
Is he just there to kiss white ass and thank his American masters,
Cos last time I checked, we weren't part of the G7,
Don't tell that he is going there to network, network for what?,
Nigeria is too big and rich a country to be begging investors to come here and invest,
The Chinese already know it, if those whites don't, let 'em be,
We are past the era of begging for crumbs that fall from America and Europe' s table,
President Buhari should stop making us look like beggars and clueless folks before the whites,
If the west doesn't want to do business with us, the east will,
It's high time we started showing the whites that we can get things done ourselves,
Stop going cap in hand to them,
That's what President Goodluck was trying to change, we shouldn't be pandering to America's whims anymore
Mr Buhari come back home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by DickDastardly(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
To escape the heat he turned on at home.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Naijiant: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by DropShot: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Educated illiterates, go get proper education.
Just a piece of advice sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
What's your point of writing this story cos i could figure out a conclusion in your write-up... anyway, here's what he is going to do at the g-7 summit in germany >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2363645/fashola-dambazau-shettima-accompany-buhari#34527268
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by dotfam2104(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dont tell me u dont knw he wz invited. He got d invitation even b4 he wz inaugurated. He wz tld to come with hz wish list. Dont criticise wah u dont understand!

1 Like

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by missKiffy(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Question for the gods
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by baralatie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
dotfam2104:
Dont tell me u dont knw he wz invited. He got d invitation even b4 he wz inaugurated. He wz tld to come with hz wish list. Dont criticise wah u dont understand!
wish list?

you actually he went to broker a possible Eu loan or Foreign loan facility!
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by meforyou1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Op, he was invited. Not that he will join in the meeting (dem no born am well to enter the meeting room). Just that type one minute meeting standing on the staircase with one or two of the leaders. David Cameron may grant him a 1-minute audience share, but I'm very sure German chancellor and Obama won't have the time or temperament to talk to the school dropout
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by baralatie(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
dotfam2104:
wish list?

you actually mean he went to broker a possible Eu loan or Foreign loan facility!

1 Like

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
To finalize the process of getting brain transplants for saTANoids.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
op...He was invited to the summit by Angela Merkel, the German leader. We have no way of knowing what he is going to discuss with the other leaders there.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by worthytalk: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Begging is in DNA of Hausa/Fulani amajiris. That's why you see even there newborn babies begging in Biafraland. Terrorist Buhari is an amajiri therefore he is a beggar. Infact what exactly is the Daura President going to beg at the G7 Summit?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chop gworo and wait to take pissure
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by kettykings: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am pretty sure if it was Goodluck Jonathan that went to the G7 people would have been busy with their calculations of how much was wasted in hotel bills,travelling allowances, flight tickets, is it that buhari has no entourage or he is not spending money on hotels and restaurants.

The next we would see on the internet is the picture of N20 milo buhari used for his breakfast, why did God punish Nigeria with hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
To finalize the process of getting brain transplants for saTANoids.

Coming from the oldest fool posting on Nairaland
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
ebamma:
The G 8 summit, now called G 7 since Russia has been banned from Participating countries,

Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
United Kingdom
United States
European Union,
Nigeria is too big and rich a country to be begging investors to come here and invest,
We are past the era of begging for crumbs that fall from America and Europe' s table,
President Buhari should stop making us look like beggars and clueless folks before the whites,
It's high time we started showing the whites that we can get things done ourselves,
That's what President Goodluck was trying to change, we shouldn't be pandering to America's whims anymore
Mr Buhari come back home

In 2010 Goodluck Jonathan was Invited to Canada G8. Was Nigeria part of G8 Then?. I hope you guys wont die of petty hate and criticize the government constructively. Most of you cant just go out and read or learn to be objective. Too many idoitts online these days

2 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
he is going to sell cocoyam. mumu op.
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Coming from the oldest fool posting on Nairaland
Book for your own brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by cjrane: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
iscoli:
he is going to sell cocoyam. mumu op.

Apart from CHINA, none of those countries will invest a DIME in Nigeria.
They all actually want Nigeria to have been dead yesterday.
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by BLOTRS: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hope he isn't going to sell Nigeria...we are watching we can never be slaves to these whites anymore, i hope buhari is smart enough
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
BLOTRS:
Hope he isn't going to sell Nigeria...we are watching we can never be slaves to these whites anymore, i hope buhari is smart enough

Did Jonathan, Obasanjo and Yaradua sell Nigeria when they attended the same meeting
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by dotfam2104(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
baralatie:

wish list?

you actually mean he went to broker a possible Eu loan or Foreign loan facility!
...yyh d german leader wz quoted as sayn dat 'wish list'. check for d thread sef, read it here sm days ago. Dont be in a haste to criticise. Probably u av a different opinion as to wat he went dere to do.
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by vedaxcool(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
ebamma:
T[s]he G 8 summit, now called G 7 since Russia has been banned from Participating countries,

Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
United Kingdom
United States
European Union,
Mr Buhari come back home[/s]

What is wrong with this taniods these days? Buhari was invited by the G7 to discuss security and developmental issues, even your useless clueless senseless GEJ was kissing russian butt and some months to election kissing Obama heels, such a spineless cowards should never be invoked when issues are being discussed.
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by tswitch: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
@ OP: He is going there to count the seats if they are really 7 or 8 as Aboki concerned.

Hahahaha

#Pun intended

1 Like

Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by vedaxcool(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]Op, he was invited. Not that he will join in the meeting (dem no born am well to enter the meeting room). Just that type one minute meeting standing on the staircase with one or two of the leaders. David Cameron may grant him a 1-minute audience share, but I'm very sure German chancellor and Obama won't have the time or temperament to talk to the school dropout[/s]

I know two school dropouts who can purchase your entire existence and burn it without it affecting their bank accounts! so Shut it!
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by tociano009(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bench warmer
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by vedaxcool(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
JEALOUSY WILL son kill some of these taniods grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Caseless: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP, he went there to tell them you are stuupid!
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by Caseless: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yevgeny:

In 2010 Goodluck Jonathan was Invited to Canada G8. Was Nigeria part of G8 Then?. I hope you guys wont die of petty hate and criticize the government constructively. Most of you cant just go out and read or learn to be objective. Too many idoitts online these days
the only black spot in that picture is jonathan.
Re: What Is Buhari Going To Do At The G7 Summit? by ogawisdom(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hw will they even understand his daura English.

His wish list shld include getting a brain for himself asap angry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Avoid Jonathan's Mistake In Fighting Tinubu-Colonel Nyiam / Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) / Blazing Hot!! Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.