Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) (1325 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Funny Road Dualization By Rochasokorocha At Imsu Junction By Works Layout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by ebosie11(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
My People My People,My Governor My Governor.Rochas Okorocha is working.See the condition of hospital road junction by Ph road,Imo State.

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by ebosie11(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
More

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by benedictnsi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Air Pee See" = CHANGE grin

Canoe business go d move market for Imo ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by CountDracula(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Go and buy Canoe u people won't listen

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wonder why he should be building schools for IDP in Adamawa whereas roads in his state are like this. However isn't that a federal road; Owerri --》 PH road.
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Master of abandoned project undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Queennikky(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol.... Rochas and Imo people be like..... gringrintongue

7 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by boboLIL(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na to buy boat remain oh....
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by NICOGRAVITY: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
IMO state have not seen anything yet.
This is just the beginning.
Soon your bedrooms will be flooded.
You think Rochas thinks of IMO state?
The loan Federal Government gave has been diverted to Turkey to build them selves industries and safe heavens.
Very soon the price of canoe will be 5000% high in IMO state, better buy your own now.
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by chiibekee(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
That man na poo
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pidggin get in here grin
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
I wonder why he should be building schools for IDP in Adamawa whereas roads in his state are like this. However isn't that a federal road; Owerri --》 PH road.
That's because he's not a true igbo blood!
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Queennikky:
Chai!
I weep for my state cry cry
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Queennikky:
That sums it up pefectly no need for me to comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Queennikky(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Chai! I weep for my state cry cry
Sorry dear... grin
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by 400billionman: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
ebosie11:
My People My People,My Governor My Governor.Rochas Okorocha is working.See the condition of hospital road junction by Ph road,Imo State.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-condition-of-hospital-road-junction.html

This man called Coachroach sef.

I don tire for his complaints. He was forming philanthropist when he was an ordinary civilian not knowing he was just deceiving the world to enter politics for more money.

When i knew he was vain was after his visit with Obama and he erected a billboard for it.
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by donholy28(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okoroshi...op u never see Futo road...dat one don die finish
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
APC na scam!
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by 400billionman: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Queennikky:

Buhari will probe you. cheesy

Nah God go judge you.
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by permsec: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is beautiful! Thats a fountain-ious road.
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by onojaduru: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
This one na mini river
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by LANGIDI: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
THAT ROAD NEARLY DESTROYED MY CAR IT IS CALLED POTOPOTO RIVER .YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE BEFORE COMMENTING.
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by greaterlove(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chai! You are mean grin grin
Queennikky:
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Pidggin get in here grin

Lol grin grin APC is working!

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by chino11(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
I never saw this... cheesy

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by chino11(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abagworo come oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

copy: mandax

Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by chino11(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
The Owerri we all know.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Downloading pictures sharp sharp cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Rochas Working?:See The Condition Of Hospital Road Junction By Ph Road(pics) by chino11(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
lalasticlala, this is worthy of frontpage.

(1) (Reply)

Blazing Hot!! Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. / Russian Military War Weapons Will Blow Your Mind ||2015, New Documentary / Free Biafra/free Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.