Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23894 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chimerase2: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove now ma qustion hop u re ready? angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove, i will appreciate it if you can answer this question of mine sincerely.

on the day of my interview, why did you move the thread to dating section while the ones before and after mine remains on romance section not until they are through with the whole stuff before moving it?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Ishilove, how do you cope with
all the female admirers?

And....do you wear pant to sleep?
chibwike:
all the female admirers?
chibwike:
all the female admirers?
kilode?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by naijaboiy: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Ish ilove, how do you cope with
all the female admirers?

You don mad abi? grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Whizzcute(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ireneony
Which part of Imo are you from?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
too much questions i dont even know which to ask first
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
So many hidden posts
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
yeah, it's a bit slow.

yeah.

Off topic: I like your smile tongue wink
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
all of a sudden the interesting weekly interview i used to love bkame so borrrrrriiiiiinnnnmmggggggggg........whyyyyyyyyyy
cc: wristwatch tosyne2much mhizkel ronald4life
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Orijin101:
Ishilove, i will appreciate it if you can answer this question of mine sincerely.

on the day of my interview, why did you move the thread to dating section while the ones before and after mine remains on romance section not until they are through with the whole stuff before moving it?

grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
kilode?
Na network oh
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
I know ishi will not answer anymore question , she's already out of here.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Is it just me or this interview is really slow?

It isn't. Several comments have been hidden.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:
@Ishilove, is there any form of compensation for being a mod?

Good question.!! Waiting for her answer....
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by valmunich(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
So many irrelevant questions. sad
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chimerase2: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
So many hidden posts
nna eh na ori ife angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by MrDojo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:

grin grin grin

R u goin to fufil yur promise cuz d@'s d only reason am here.....
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=34529324]
Wow! Kingtom? What interests you about him?
nothing, i just admire him that all

Talking about your love for Seun, is it real or?
very realsmiley

What are your hobbies?: i love listening to music, i love watching movies e.g scientific movie, magical and high school movie...i love to dance for fun, gisting and cooking

Where do you see yourself in the next 5years?:
i see myself with my soulmate and my first kid , an i wish to be happy....and also to become a successful woman

What's the craziest thing you' ve ever done?
a bl0wjob
cc: wristwatch
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:
all of a sudden the interesting weekly interview i used to love bkame so borrrrrriiiiiinnnnmmggggggggg........whyyyyyyyyyy
It's not as boring as you think..
You can now ask your questions to make it lively..cheesy
Thanks!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Atikubi(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
all the female admirers?

U've asked that question 3 times
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
all the female admirers?

shocked is dis really u? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
If Only They Know...
know what?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
You don mad abi? grin
She ask lalasticlala exactly the same question..:/
she must answer oh grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Sveen: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

You're a graduate of which uni? I heard you got PhD, how true is that.

You used to be a writer, a very good one at that. Did you stop writing because of your duty as a super-mod?

I already know who you loff most on Nl, kindly tell us who you love/admire most on this forum since you bacame a member.

Members often open countless thread to bellitle and make derogatory comments about you, how do you take this?

From most of your comments I've read, I can't seem to come to a conclusion about your religion. Are you a devoted christian or a wannabe atheist?

Do you strip totally unlipsrsealed when going to bed?

You're vast in Yoruba and Igbo, which one really are you?

More loading.......
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
I know ishi will not answer anymore question , she's already out of here.
I refused to believe that.

What's the essence of coming to the interview then if she won't answer the floor question...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:

nope....it aiint.......the expectations was too high ?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by MEGGATRON(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:
@Ishilove, is there any form of compensation for being a mod?

remuneration you mean?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
So many hidden posts

Exactly! Even mine was hidden and I wasn't even vituperative.undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by idu1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't ve any question...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Here goes my questions cool

Does the life you life on social media in any way different from the life you live out there ? Tell us what you do on nairaland but won't do in real life

In our society, why do you think pressures are mounted on ladies to keep their virginity till marriage, while less pressures are mounted on guys ?

Cc:

Ishilove and Ireneony
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
too much questions, some are not even relevant. she is not a machine.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Whizzcute(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please why is Irene and Ishi not answering the questions again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.