Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones (4045 Views)

I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu / A Boiling Southern Cauldron And The Insults Of The Northern Governors - Ffk / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I carefully read all the vituperations that was meted out against me when I appealed to everyone to be respectful of the office of the president.

You all called me unprintable names. I have never been insulted in my whole life on planet earth as you all did in my last post. Thanks to the moderator who closed down the thread because it was already getting out of control. For all you have said, I still wholeheartedly forgive you all.

Let us put all hands on deck to make Nigeria great again. Support PMB for the Nigeria we all want to live in.

God Bless you all!

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Mogidi: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who cares?

20 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg who is Cram jones??

11 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by zadok60: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
bull crap

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Who cares?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
To dignify the son of a thousand pigs with a response is demeaning to myself.So i will him insult himself.Just remove GEJ and add cram jones to the quote below me

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by taiocol: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
undecided Crack Jones keep crying

9 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chosen1984:
Abeg who is Cram jones??
A fustrated narcrasstic thing that believes the world revolves around him.

Just ignore him he might infect you with his rabid stupidity or mistake you for one of the pigs that fathered him

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
To dignify the son of a thousand pigs with a response is demeaning to myself.So i will him insult himself.Just remove GEJ and add cram jones to the quote below me

Kindly stop reposting this. Let by gone be by gone. Regardless, you are forgiven.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by natas22: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
With so much hate you still showed love i respect you for that.

www.
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Kindly stop reposting this. Let by gone be by gone. Regardless, you are forgiven.

-CramJones
You opened your stinking mouth to pour insults on GEJ parenthood.You insulted the man's family and entire community and you expect by gones to be by gones.My dear your stupidity is outstanding.You deserve to be roasted alive.Son of a thousand pigs

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by ndcide(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
WHO THE FVCK IS THIS DUDE?

he had to even open another thread again. I was even going to read through that thread but couldn't find it.

you're just one heck of an attention seeker. get a life, go on exile, or hibernate till you get you federal government ministerial post, as you said...don't plague us with moronic threads.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmm, but u need to tell us first what u did that resulted in such insults being thrown at u
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by bunmititi(f): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones,
your father!
buhari father
buhari himsef too.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by natas22: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
But i totally disagree with you for all the HATE speech you brought on Jonathan besides what you sow is what you reap. You kinda sowed hate and you are reaping the fruit of hate i think in a way you deserve the hate speech.

www.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
You opened your stinking mouth to pour insults on GEJ parenthood.You insulted the man's family and entire community and you expect by gones to be by gones.My dear your stupidity is outstanding.You deserve to be roasted alive.Son of a thousand pigs

It does not do any good to keep reposting what I posted. This is clearly politics. Nothing was meant to harm Mr X President. Let us leave politics aside now and focus on making PMB succeed. Don't have a bitter heart. You talk as if you will murder me if you see me. It is okay, GEJ is out. We have a new president who means well for the country. Let us focus on him, and help him make Nigeria great. Okay?

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
ndcide:
WHO THE FVCK IS THIS DUDE?

he had to even open another thread. I was even going to read through that thread but couldn't find it.

you're just one heck of an attention seeker. get a life, go on exile, or hibernate till you get you federal government ministerial post, as you said...don't plague us with moronic threads.

Don't be bitter my friend. The thread I referred to is still posted there, with 9 pages and counting. It was an ugly thread, the moderator had to rightly close it. Don't worry I will do my bit to make this country better once I am appointed. No need for insults. Have a great week ahead.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

I carefully read all the vituperations that was meted out against me when I appealed to everyone to be respectful of the office of the president.

You all called me unprintable names. I have never been insulted in my whole life on planet earth as you all did in my last post. Thanks to the moderator who closed down the thread because it was already getting out of control. For all you have said, I still wholeheartedly forgive you all.

Let us put all hands on deck to make Nigeria great again. Support PMB for the Nigeria we all want to live in.

God Bless you all!

-CramJones

PERVERT AND SHE-GOAT.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, but u need to tell us first what u did that resulted in such insults being thrown at u

My dear, what I did does not really matter now. We should all focus on making Nigeria great again. We have a good president let us support him. It is the best we can give to our country.

-CramJones.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

PERVERT AND SHE-GOAT.

Its okay, no need to keep insulting. I am neither of the names you called me. Let us all focus on how we can make a country great again.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by chimerase2: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Useless fellow
Sincerely speaking Most times I dnt consider u as a sane being

5 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
bunmititi:
cramjones,
your father!
buhari father
buhari himsef too.

My father is a dear mentor. Don't ridicule him. Buhari's father is late, respect the dead. Its okay now if those insults made you happy. I take them, but now you can focus on the task ahead of making our country great again.

Shalom!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Useless fellow
Sincerely speaking Most times I dnt consider u as a sane being

Thank you, it is okay if you do not consider me sane. We have the freedom to have our opinion. I am glad if what you said have made you happy. Kindly support PMB for the great and arduous task ahead!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Bizibi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
After all those comments you posted......just be expecting more,imagine saying gej parents did a quickie,buhari go be twice worse than that when messes up.....Una really dey crase

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
U dhe mad?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Bizibi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
After all those comments you posted......just be expecting more,imagine saying gej parents did a quickie,buhari go be twice worse than that when he messes up.....Una really dey crase

5 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U dhe mad?

No bro, I am not.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bizibi:
After all those comments you posted......just be expecting more,imagine saying gej parents did a quickie,buhari go be twice worse than that when messes up.....Una really dey crase

I have addressed that comment in the last thread. Please let us let that go, it is past now. We have a bright future ahead of us with PMB.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by UnknownT: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
you need another round of insults tonight? Don't go crying to the mods to lock the thread when you can't take it any longer

7 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Its okay, no need to keep insulting. I am neither of the names you called me. Let us all focus on how we can make a country great again.

-CramJones
You need to grow up and stop acting like a kid, seeking attention can not help you.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

You need to grow up and stop acting like a kid, seeking attention can not help you.

Okay, thank you. I am already grown. Hopefully I will grow some more. Have a nice week my friend!

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
you need another round of insults tonight? Don't go crying to the mods to lock the thread when you can't take it any longer

No please, no need to insult, this is a peace making thread. Let us promote peace, progress and the unity of Nigeria.

-CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra An Oline Country / We Will Wage War On Fulani Herdsmen - Ondo Farmers / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.