Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency (28034 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Abugab(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
If there is anyone who has proven to be an administrator of men and materials in public office one of such person must be BRF.
Dude ruled a complex state like Lagos and made it work despite the fact that armchair critics won't agree.

Madam Oby, you won't be alone on this should BRF come out for presidency as I will deploy time and resources to his success.

He's sure got loads to offer this govt of PMB and I hope his capability is fully sort and used as Nigeria needs his likes.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by jimmy2k: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Okwesiri u should finish wit obasanjo first before going to fashola wit ur old blood
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Bomi(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=lionduke post=34538599]The day Fashola runs for
presidency, I will join his
campaign team - Oby Ezekwesili[/quodid
Madam, I salute your courage. It shows you want the good of the land. But check this out.
Fashola destroy destiny of group of Lagosian by increase in the school fee abnormally thereby ration some youth out if education which you right preach as a right and other numerous things he did to the poor. Let Raji Fashola rest a while a rethink his performance in Lagos. God help my country
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by sambrow(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Have you considered suing your brains for nonsupport?

Lols... diz guy u dey vex o
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by sambrow(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2015
disloman:
There is something called brain which could b found in a skull.I doubt if u av one.The pple of Osun?U can start d protest.When u see a true leader,learn to appreciate them.

So u can consider aregbe, starving d ppl of osun a true leader. Itz obvious ur sick
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by stevecantrell: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
luvinhubby:
The Ikoyi - Lekki link bridge was built with N25 billion & an independent valuer engaged by the state house of assembly put the cost of the same bridge at N7 billion

Oby pls keep quiet.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by lionduke(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Bomi post=34545173][/quote]
I feel your pain bro, you seriously need education. Maybe you should come down to the east side. Even if no learn for school you go learn for shop.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by lionduke(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Bomi post=34545173][/quote]
I feel your pain bro, you seriously need education. Maybe you should come down to the east side. Even if no learn for school you go learn for shop.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Charly68: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Mama Obi is speaking in parables .God bless you sir. If PMB does not give Fasola any reasonable appointment I will personally conclude that the Baba is not ready for governance
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by MizMyColi(f): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2015
I wholeheartedly support Madam Oby on this.

Wholeheartedly cool
My Partisanship no reach there.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Charly68: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Mama Obi is speaking in parables .God bless you ma If PMB does not give Fasola any reasonable appointment I will personally conclude that the Baba is not ready for governance
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Bigdreams(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Good leader he is.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by disloman(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
sambrow:

So u can consider aregbe, starving d ppl of osun a true leader. Itz obvious ur sick
Comprehension is ur greatest enemy.Pls take ur tyme n read my comment again.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2015
I would vote him too...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Chiaka(f): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
brownlord:
Someone should remind her we just had election and a new government was sworn in less than a week, though he's spentmore time abroad than attending to the need of the masses.

It was for the same cause she constituted nuisance in the street of Abuja with her hypocritical APC sponsored group.

Thank God she just resume twitting, maybe she will tell us in a few days if the army are still incompetent or not

Now patiently waiting for the animal right lawyer and professor to speak up.

Madam, the people of Osun are dying of hunger, when are you going there to protest?

So its mission accomplished for the #BringBackOurGirls scam! she now has a new mission twitting for Fashola! Hmn!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
The woman don tire for buhari already?

Abi has her CIA masters activated her once again
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Shameless old woman! Now i know that OBJ's expired spermm is making this woman think like a slowpoke.

Where are her BBOG army who have been making noise during GEJ's era?

Buhari has taken over and they have all gone to sleep or have the girls been found?

Fashola is now the next yorubad pricckk you want abi?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by debulle: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2015
lionduke:
The day Fashola runs for
presidency, I will join his
campaign team - Oby Ezekwesili
Donald Duke is far better than BRF and so many other young politicians.Nigeria doesn't lack good leaders but the system that will bring the good leaders are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2015
brownlord:

Sometimes you just got to keep quiet when you have nothing to say or contribute to a topic than talk and make a fool of yourself
Who doesn't know how PDP used religious and ethnic cards in the last election. The essay of Fani-Kayode was all over the place condemning a muslm/muslic ticket.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Jowonloju(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Fashola is just a leader with Brain.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by anonimi: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I suppose......ur stewpeed self gave him the 14% ..... cheesy...in which case.....uncle jona.....equals....minus 50%........ cheesy...Olodo.. cool

Ok oh, you wey nor stewpid what is 2,000/14,000 if it is not 14%

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by anonimi: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2015
debulle:
Donald Duke is far better than BRF and so many other young politicians.Nigeria doesn't lack good leaders but the system that will bring the good leaders are corrupt.

Because we the citizens/followers are all corrupt and NOT ready to make the personal/individual SACRIFICE to identify/encourage/volunteer for those who can lead us genuinely as first among EQUALS while we maintain ETERNAL vigilance on them at the LGA, state & federal levels of legislative, judiciary and executive arms of government.

No messiah exists who knows all & will do all on our behalf for no reward!
NONE!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by columbus007(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:
But for PDPs use of religious and ethnic politics........Fashola should be either president......or vp by now.......... angry
this guy must be high on cotonou weed grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:
But for PDPs use of religious and ethnic politics........Fashola should be either president......or vp by now.......... angry

Is fashola a PDP member

When was Fashola supposed to become President or VP ........ He has been governor for 8 years now.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by BlaqJew: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oby is that tribalist fucking your bugga.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by macteeatlarge: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili should be ashamed of herself. She should ask herself why people are not rooting for her to become the President or vice. Didn't she hold a public post in the past just like Fashola? Oh she suddenly recognises hard work and merit? What did she achieve as a minister? Look at someone that almost ruined our educational system!
I'll advice her to stop making embarrassing statements. Since APC won elections she has forgotten about Chibok girls. No more protests. Just because Jonathan didn't settle her. She should just park well jooo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by badesco(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is either Oby Kwelesi is sleep walking or day dreaming. fashola for what?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by toshmann(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
i thought she'd be more interested in finding Chibok girls.

Talking of a future president when the cutrent one is just 9days in office reeks of idleness.

Have we given up on Chibok?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by omolami: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fashola that fund it difficult to effectively rule Lagos is who one petty woman wants as president.Wonder shall never end Tell Fashola to take care of Iyana ipaja and environs first. This woman is better on BBOG campaign. That's remind me why has she kept quiet recently on the campaign? Afterall the girls are yet to be rescued.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Eshinwaju: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Is fashola a PDP member

When was Fashola supposed to become President or VP ........ He has been governor for 8 years now.

I beg try use brain small now.....Fashola was a strong potential apc candidate for VP or presidio.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo / 10 Things Saraki Said About Nigeria To Russian Parliament / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Lauds Supreme Court, Congratulates Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.