Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Get Your Ex Back In One Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Your Ex Back In One Month (502 Views)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Ex Back In One Month by Donolu72: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2015
To find out send me an email at fosky12@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Ex Back In One Month by kelvyn7: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Ufuoma, watin dey do u

Instead of u to write the tins here, U dey write email address angry

1 Like

Re: Get Your Ex Back In One Month by jeffizy(m): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Old things have passed away. grin
Re: Get Your Ex Back In One Month by Donolu72: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Donolu72:
To find out send me an email at fosky12@yahoo.com
we all know when they said they need a space or when they say they love u but not sure if they are really in love we all know the relationship is already over .I will give you clue on what to do and your ex will have no choice to call and begging you for second chance
Re: Get Your Ex Back In One Month by Donolu72: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Donolu72:
we all know when they said they need a space or when they say they love u but not sure if they are really in love we all know the relationship is already over .I will give you clue on what to do and your ex will have no choice to call and begging you for second chance
na process. To follow but first thing you have accept the
Break up and stay out of comm.
Re: Get Your Ex Back In One Month by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Christopher: you be big mumu @gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In A Bar / Is Sexxkillz Banned? Please Who Banned Sexxkillz ? / Which Among These People Will You Hold Guilty Of Murder???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.